Official 2017 Camp League

Great performance from my boy Blaydes. I can't remember who said it, but someone said they didn't think he was any good. I just assumed they never saw him fight before. Barring some severe injury or personal problem this guy is going to fight for the title one day.

Great wrestler, good athlete for a HW, great chin and he is at a legit camp now. I'd be shocked if he isn't top 15 when the rankings are updated now that he finally got off fight pass.

2-1 in UFC - he won't break into the top 15 just yet, probably scrapes top 20 currently but one more win and he's top 15 I reckon

The #15 guy is 2-2 and not a good fighter. Blaydes lone loss was to Ngannou, and hes really been the only guy to even offer opposition to him so far. The only thing holding Blaydes back is a lot of the voters maybe dont watch fightpass, like some of the guys here.

Tapology has him at #51 or something crazy though

EDIT - Up to #37 on new rankings

I looked at the individual rankings from the contributors. I realize now that that the rankings are pretty much a sham outside of the top 5-10 from most of them. A few of the names I recognized as legit MMA people had blaydes ranked. Garbage in, garbage out.

of course the rankings are fake .. I mean Rousey keeps climbing the ranks even after he loss ... :D