Explain this please

TPowell

JJ was your opponents manager, he just had his Elite/remarkable Striker D'amato beat a triple elite primary who trains for months before he fights so all his standnup skills are elite++ gaurenteed.. the duck can crusher Tommy Grunge by dominating UD that he was supposed to lose for sure.. yeah JJ's guy won bigtime.

If Grunge's manager isn't on here going nuts you have nothing to sulk about.

You got out slidered hard, no question, 48% damage with no chin or KO power is painful.

Tough times don't last, you'll be okay my friend.

• Upvote 2

lol you said you went accuracy... then proceed to say you went .52 accuracy (or .48 damage slider). That is NOT going accuracy. Middle sliders like that are inviting RNG to decide the fight.

• Upvote 1

Also:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=808586

Middle sliders are not auto wins even with a big skill advantage. They're actually easy to beat on multiple fronts. You can't just go .5ish and expect your skills to carry you to victory.

You people can't read for ish. One guy talking about energy being low which wasn't true at all. How is my guy missing this long goofy ****? Seriously, tell yourself what you want. The game is flawed as hell. Have fun with this BS. Middle sliders on damage and accuracy work fine. That is what you do when you have a sig. skill advantage. No sense in going high aggro and leaving yourself open and no sense in dealing a bunch of damage. Which reminds me, how does the heavier guy with elite physicals and clinchwork plus MT and wrestling get clinch-raped? GTFO

http://i68.tinypic.com/w2k7qo.jpg

• Downvote 2

Another thing I find amusing is that he took the fight believing in his heart of hearts that the skills difference literally made it impossible for his opponent to win.

Not very sporting, my friend.

I didn't say impossible you moron. I said earlier that it should have taken him a finish to win the fight. Winning a decision should have been almost impossible

• Downvote 2

One guy talking about energy being low which wasn't true at all.

8ea3ef91a234b1262c02ddd7082d6126.png

Notice the bar that says "ENERGY"?. Notice how it doesn't start at full? I'll even go further to show you 247d1397306c0bd49ee4d2d70105c7fe.png This means you went into the fight with less than 100% energy and he also drained your energy a lot more than you drained his. Fighting is very much about energy levels and since he had an advantage that got bigger as the fight went on, you were always going to struggle thanks to all the different factors.

You people can't read for ish. One guy talking about energy being low which wasn't true at all. How is my guy missing this long goofy ****? Seriously, tell yourself what you want. The game is flawed as hell. Have fun with this BS. Middle sliders on damage and accuracy work fine. That is what you do when you have a sig. skill advantage. No sense in going high aggro and leaving yourself open and no sense in dealing a bunch of damage. Which reminds me, how does the heavier guy with elite physicals and clinchwork plus MT and wrestling get clinch-raped? GTFO

Next - Tall people are harder to hit in the face because you have to reach more. The fact you are trying to tell people that middle sliders work with a significant skill advantage just shows how little you actually know about scouting matchups. You basically fought like a conserved turtle and you got punished for it. You were trying to point score, except your punches were doing fuck all damage which counts towards the scoring. Not to mention in the clinch, you tried head punching a taller guy. The better idea would have been to work his body as it would have been pretty damaging for him.

I've talked a fair bit about Jack Daniels before because I get on well with his former manager Dale Mac and I can agree with what people said previously - He fucking sucks hiddens wise.

We could tell you all day about why you lost, but it seems like you ain't gonna bother listening so I'll just leave this here

• Upvote 3

All in all Mr Powell I think you have a good chance of doing well in this game if you can learn from this loss. You should be learning from every loss really. And if you do not understand it then inquire with guys in your alliance, in chat or on the forums and you will get more than enough info on how you could have done better etc. tactics wise.

• Upvote 4

All in all Mr Powell I think you have a good chance of doing well in this game if you can learn from this loss. You should be learning from every loss really. And if you do not understand it then inquire with guys in your alliance, in chat or on the forums and you will get more than enough info on how you could have done better etc. tactics wise.

This

8ea3ef91a234b1262c02ddd7082d6126.png

Notice the bar that says "ENERGY"?. Notice how it doesn't start at full? I'll even go further to show you 247d1397306c0bd49ee4d2d70105c7fe.png This means you went into the fight with less than 100% energy and he also drained your energy a lot more than you drained his. Fighting is very much about energy levels and since he had an advantage that got bigger as the fight went on, you were always going to struggle thanks to all the different factors.

Next - Tall people are harder to hit in the face because you have to reach more. The fact you are trying to tell people that middle sliders work with a significant skill advantage just shows how little you actually know about scouting matchups. You basically fought like a conserved turtle and you got punished for it. You were trying to point score, except your punches were doing fuck all damage which counts towards the scoring. Not to mention in the clinch, you tried head punching a taller guy. The better idea would have been to work his body as it would have been pretty damaging for him.

I've talked a fair bit about Jack Daniels before because I get on well with his former manager Dale Mac and I can agree with what people said previously - He fucking sucks hiddens wise.

We could tell you all day about why you lost, but it seems like you ain't gonna bother listening so I'll just leave this here

Tall people are NOT hard to hit in the head. Watch a tall guy in MMA that isn't a star. They probably have wait for it..... "tall guy defense". That means they don't move well and they get hit a lot more than normal because they rely on their range to keep them from getting hit. Once again, you know MMAtycoon and I know what actually happens in the facking sport

• Downvote 2

I appreciate your response. Nobody has done anything outside of say I should have used more body punches which fine but 3 inches taller doesn't mean you can't hit an inferior guy in the head easily. The energy was negligible at best as well.

• Downvote 1

Tall people are NOT hard to hit in the head. Watch a tall guy in MMA that isn't a star. They probably have wait for it..... "tall guy defense". That means they don't move well and they get hit a lot more than normal because they rely on their range to keep them from getting hit. Once again, you know MMAtycoon and I know what actually happens in the facking sport

Remind me what exactly which of the two you are complaining about again? I am telling you what happens in the game, not what happens in actual MMA. In this game, every factor matters. The fact you consider Energy, probably the most important factor in the game along with Hiddens and Sliders, as negligible shows how little you understand while throwing your toys out of the pram.

• Upvote 2

Imo .52 accuracy isn't middle at all. From what i have seen this slider works well up to about .65 damage, else your fighter is missing too many and burning energy fast.

It is middle tho. If you are looking for a KO you want to go higher damage, up to .65 as you said... Some managers even go a little higher when going high counter / damage. If you are looking for a decision/accuracy/point fighting then .48 is not accurate enough at all. I make it a point to learn from every single loss and victory and .5 range is far less effective for both KOs and decisions.

I didn't say impossible you moron. I said earlier that it should have taken him a finish to win the fight. Winning a decision should have been almost impossible

Except you're neglecting the biggest reason of all, Jack Daniels has shit hiddens. Sometimes it's as simple as that. If you wanted to make sure winning a decision was impossible you should of went more agg and more acc and even then, when you have a fighter with mediocre hiddens sometimes it doesn't matter. Hiddens aren't something you can ignore and it's impossible to slider around them sometimes. Chances are he went higher acc and agg and landed more body punches thus won the energy battle not to mention you were what, 90% energy going into the fight?

Sorry, actually went 60 when I went back to look. Went about 52 counter. Whatever

Well at least that's better than going .48 and saying you were going acc.

Well do you want to learn MMA Tycoon or do you want to treat it like the real sport because this is a game, it's never gonna be perfect thus a reach advantage = harder to hit, easier to submit.

I appreciate your response. Nobody has done anything outside of say I should have used more body punches which fine but 3 inches taller doesn't mean you can't hit an inferior guy in the head easily. The energy was negligible at best as well.

Negligible at best until you factor in he also got ahead in the energy game in round 1 via the clinch.

Look, no one here is trying to give you a hard time. In fact we're all trying to help you but you have to accept criticism and advice for that to happen. Ignoring people who have had tons more success in the game than you and choosing to see it you're on way is not a good way to improve. It's what Ken does, ask for help, you give it, he rants and does his thing anyway and he still is the biggest scrub in the game.

If you want to learn, be humbled and learn, if you want to keep treading water and quit because "the game sucks" then keep acting like an ass like you have been doing. You can't just play the game the way you think it should work then get upset that it doesn't work that way, it's insanity. It works how it works and you can either learn how to be successful or not.

• Upvote 5

Here's my advice, since you don't like any of the other well established managers telling you how to play the game, in a thread that you essentially titled "Tell me why I fucking suck?" ->>> Get lost. Boom Roasted.

AJ just fucked you up with some truth homie.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Imo .52 accuracy isn't middle at all. From what i have seen this slider works well up to about .65 damage, else your fighter is missing too many and burning energy fast.

Fighter will land more if he has high damage rather than accuracy? What is the point of going with accuracy then?

• Downvote 1