MMA Gladiators KT 310+ Creation Tournament

mmagladiators

Dude you need to get him on a diet of buckets of kfc he's underweight bro

Donald "Potus" Trump (310695)

"You're absolutely right my friend. Even Mike Tycoon didn't recognise me and declined my face. This is all China's fault. They come here to eat our dogs and chicken and us true americans don't have anything for ourselves. After I win this I'll use that money to build a wall and keep China out and chicken in.

P.S I sure as hell wont let any Pekka's or Van Zorgs or Lothars to win this money that belongs to us americans."

• Upvote 3

Emmet "Everything Is Awesome !!!" Brickowski (310706)
61XfzzQih6L._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

As the resident Lego Dimensions representative I would like to extend my support for the Donald in the spirit of our 2 nations special relationship throughout the years and going forward. Let's build that wall with lego bricks! (After I destroy you of course!)

• Upvote 1

As the resident Lego Dimensions representative I would like to extend my support for the Donald in the spirit of our 2 nations special relationship throughout the years and going forward. Let's build that wall with lego bricks!

"I formally accept this offer. #2 can help #1 anytime."

"Peaka Troj Von ven what the hell is that? I've got one word for you - "Wall". I'll build a wall so big that your cries wont be heard in my great side of the world. What part of Africa is Finland in by the way?"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

Pekka Toivonen

"Punchmaster care not for your wall. Pekka's grandfather destroy Russian tiger tank with nothing but claw hammer and war cries"

"Russian tanks were weak then and they are weak now. Only us americans make good tanks. You can't destroy an american tank with anything let alone claw hammers and war cries. You just made the wall a foot higher."

• Upvote 2

Donald "POTUS" Trump (310695)

"No you won't. The fights will take place in New York, I run New York. The only way you get to fight here is if you publicly admit that you're my bitch. I'll pardon you as a whore for a fight. Nobody fights in the United States without my permission. You can use your cat mittens and cries, but I'm not a weak communist tank."

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...