Does anyone actually accept these ridiculous Duel Fighting League contracts?

juicemalone

Every time I have a guy that is not signed this knuckle head offers a 3k/3k/3k contract to them. Like clock work. Doesn't matter where they are ranked. Is he hoping I hit the accept button by mistake? Sometimes he will send a pm asking me why I declined too. It's annoying and I never respond. I wish there was a "block org" feature that would prevent you from being contacted or offered anything from a staff member or owner of an org.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He's just sending out contracts thats how it goes. Uncheck "Need a contract" box in your fighter list, that should help. And that box to write why you decline is there for a reason you know ;)

• Upvote 2

Every time I have a guy that is not signed this knuckle head offers a 3k/3k/3k contract to them. Like clock work. Doesn't matter where they are ranked. Is he hoping I hit the accept button by mistake? Sometimes he will send a pm asking me why I declined too. It's annoying and I never respond. I wish there was a "block org" feature that would prevent you from being contacted or offered anything from a staff member or owner of an org.

I have a guy there and declined the initial offer, but negotiated a much better one. Instead of making a forum topic, just negotiate with the org owner in the future??? lol

• Upvote 2

Tbh I don't really consider his offers when I get them since whether my guy is top 1000 P4P or guy in the mid 3000's the pay rate is the exact same and it's always lower end. I did find it funny one time I declined, citing the low pay as one of a few reasons I declined and he came back with a 5k/5k/5k offer instead.

If someones first offer is complete shit, I usually don't bother asking about a second tbh.

That's funny because usually when I see a shit deal on contracts I figure the dude is hoping noobs will accept and boost his org for cheap. I actually negotiated something half decent for my fighter, challenged this particular orgs 185 champ and unfortunately lost. That's what happens when you run your mouth and call people out... :hello:

• Upvote 1

What's really funny is that I kind of chewed the guy out for sending such a shit contract offer and told him I'd beat the crap out of his champ on my fighter moving back up a w/c, then I negotiated something similar to what my fighter was getting in pay already. I could have actually asked for more now that I think of it because he knew that his offer was complete horse shit and I am sure he would have at least given more of a signing bonus.

He's sent me a few ridiculous low ball offers (like 3/3/3 for a top 20 p4p) and when I decline them, I get these hilarious, passive-aggressive whine-mails about how I only care about money. Seems to me, he's just spamming these offers and hope people accept without thinking.

He's sent me a few ridiculous low ball offers (like 3/3/3 for a top 20 p4p) and when I decline them, I get these hilarious, passive-aggressive whine-mails about how I only care about money. Seems to me, he's just spamming these offers and hope people accept without thinking.

Yeah what would you do if you accidentally accepted?

Why would I negotiate with a guy that is sending contracts like that when GAMMA, Ascension, CEC and a host of other orgs send reasonable offers right off the bat?

Because this is a management game and part of managing is negotiating. This is a lower tier org we are talking about, not some high level millionaire's org.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just declined an offer for 1 - 6 - 6, This would be my fighters 2nd 5 fight contract with DFL. I only signed the 1st one as it was an older fighter i Picked up in the FA list. However, hes since climbed into the top 500 P4P, and his next fight is for the DFL title. 1-6-6 is a little stingy if yoy ask me

• Upvote 1