Any actual UFC/Bellator fighters play tycoon?

JHL

I remember there was a profesional fighter I cant remeber his name but he was pretty big in the game at some point and in MMA also but it seems he has left the game. He had his fighters thread and that guy was legit no clue where he is now.

Maybe some one remembers his name?

Jeff Smith.

Scrolled down and realized somebody already mentioned it. I think he retired from MMA though? Or got injured. Can't recall.

Shhhhhh I was trying not to say that

And yes I ment beard stupid auto correct on phone

My uncle is a big dude, says body shots don't work on him. Tells me when he got into fights (and he actually used to scrap a lot) people would try to hit him in the gut and he would just laugh at them.

Is this true when you have a belly like that?

I remember there was a profesional fighter I cant remeber his name but he was pretty big in the game at some point and in MMA also but it seems he has left the game. He had his fighters thread and that guy was legit no clue where he is now.

Maybe some one remembers his name?

He was amateur tho, and yes his amateur record is very good but looks like he both quitted real MMA and MMA Tycoon, not an UFC/Bellator fighter tho.

• Downvote 1

Isn't he an MMA fighter? Or at least a Bully Beatdown fighter!

Mayhem Miller

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jason-Miller-7798

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=46140

There was another guy very good, but he was younger like 23 or 25, he had an impressive string of victories, but then he stopped fighting, or so sherdog say, like 2 or 3 years ago.

• Downvote 1