JLP

"GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"Next fight....Adel Bernhard, the fight I wanted to get revenge for my family. I am feeling ready and excited. It's a huge week for a lot of fighters."

Great fight! I don't agree with the decision but I am sure they will meet up again before this is over.

• Upvote 1

Week 8 standings

1. Gauthier St. Georges 8

2. Bernhard Adelhard 8

3. Lorne Malvo 6.5

4. Ozzy McKane 6

5. Antonio Camatta 6

6. Gracie Allen 6

7. Axl Rose 6

8. Tristan Fenix 4.5

Alexandr Nikitin 4

Conor The Highlander 4

Joao De Santo Cristo 4
Toshi Matoshin 3.5

Aznar Thrul 2.5
Lamont Hawkins 2
Farouk Al Ahwei 1.5

Great fight! I don't agree with the decision but I am sure they will meet up again before this is over.

I had no idea who won when reading the play by play, I was very concerned. One round a peice both super close I'm surprised it wasn't a draw. I used a whole new gameplan formhim again and luckily it didn't backfire.

• Upvote 1

I had no idea who won when reading the play by play, I was very concerned. One round a peice both super close I'm surprised it wasn't a draw. I used a whole new gameplan formhim again and luckily it didn't backfire.

It was very close, really could have went either way. Would have been interesting to have a 3rd round. I agree I was kind of expecting a draw. Hopefully they meet up in the finals!

• Upvote 1

If Knight doesnt come on and accept the Alvado fight by the end of the day, I'll remove Alvado from the tournament. The only guy I have available to step in as a replacement opponent for Cristo is http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=282844

He's probably way to underdeveloped to fight EPL competition, but its better then giving Cristo one point and a bye. If anyone has a guy that is more EPL level and available to go Wednesday, please let me know.

If Knight doesnt come on and accept the Alvado fight by the end of the day, I'll remove Alvado from the tournament. The only guy I have available to step in as a replacement opponent for Cristo is http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=282844

He's probably way to underdeveloped to fight EPL competition, but its better then giving Cristo one point and a bye. If anyone has a guy that is more EPL level and available to go Wednesday, please let me know.

Kazuka "Bazooka" Fuujin (253801)

if he gets released from EVO and he can come over for the duration of EPL in the meantime. He's a low injury guy.

edit: shit. nevermind. he's still booked for TWGC. :yawn:

I can bring Clap on, he has always underperformed for his skill. He will probably lose but he is unsigned and ready if you want him. Plus he makes the 150 weight requirement. If you want him just send him the contract.

If everyone is good with it.

Thanks Joe. I set out the fight offer to have Clap take the fight for Alvado in the final regular season round.

• Upvote 1

Final regular season standings

1. Gauthier St. Georges 9 (GSG defeated Adelhard H2H)

2. Bernhard Adelhard 9

3. Lorne Malvo 7.5

4. Antonio Camatta 7

5. Ozzy McKane 6 (McKane defeated Rose H2H)

6. Axl Rose 6

7. Tristan Fenix 5.5

8. Gracie Allen 5

*Conor The Highlander 6 (manager opted out)

Joao De Santo Cristo 5
Alexandr Nikitin 4

Toshi Matoshin 3.5

Lamont Hawkins 3

Aznar Thrul 2.5
Farouk Al Ahwei 1.5

Semi-finals are set:

1. GSG (announcer's pick acts as tiebreaker)

4. McKane

7. Fenix

6. Rose

I read the announcer's comment wrong, he called for a split decision. Dick. Not really sure how to proceed. Ill think about it and weigh my options.

I read the announcer's comment wrong, he called for a split decision. Dick. Not really sure how to proceed. Ill think about it and weigh my options.

Damn, thought I was going to miraculously win that for a minute! However much I'd like to win an EPL I think it's probably fair that Bradley's fighter continues on. He scored more points overall so makes sense.

Hopefully I'll have another crack at it in the future. Good luck to those still left :)

• Upvote 2

Malvo's always been flaky. I can never put my finger on what causes him to be horrible for the first couple of minutes in a lot of his fights. It's hard to chalk it up to RNG when it happens so often, but I cant think of a hidden combo that would effect a fighter like that. Probably just his low skill ceiling holding him back for a few minutes until the good hiddens kick in.