JLP

Thrul has got Axl Rose's number he is now 2-0 against him. Rose will also be fighting his next match with an injury and his morale has plummeted. Nothing more fun than playing spoiler while boosting up your ranking in the EPL :D

What is the deal with exceptional cardio? Is it cause they fight every week?

It doesn't show on the assistant page that Bernhard declined, so it must have happened at fight time I am assuming and it wouldn't drop from elite something to exceptional-- all at once. It must be some kind of game error. Hopefully Mike fixes it soon!

Thrul has got Axl Rose's number he is now 2-0 against him. Rose will also be fighting his next match with an injury and his morale has plummeted. Nothing more fun than playing spoiler while boosting up your ranking in the EPL :D

What is the deal with exceptional cardio? Is it cause they fight every week?

:yeahright:

I thought Axl Rose won the fight, he was never in severe trouble unlike your guy who was going to be KTFO if it went to another round. Bad decision.

250k says he beats your guy in a 3x5min round fight.

I thought Axl Rose won the fight, he was never in severe trouble unlike your guy who was going to be KTFO if it went to another round. Bad decision.

Yea cause the amount of "severe trouble" someone is in is how you judge a fight. If you want an extra round don't enter EPL. Lol at KOing Thrul, in his last like 50 fights he was KOed once by a huge heavy handed LHW. He is one of the more durable fighters in the game. The fact that you were able to injure him for 2 days, cut him for 4 days and rock him is an incredible feat though.
  • Upvote 2

Yea cause the amount of "severe trouble" someone is in is how you judge a fight. If you want an extra round don't enter EPL. Lol at KOing Thrul, in his last like 50 fights he was KOed once by a huge heavy handed LHW. He is one of the more durable fighters in the game. The fact that you were able to injure him for 2 days, cut him for 4 days and rock him is an incredible feat though.

Depends on how you judge a fight. Do you judge it on control or by damage given? If it's the latter then Rose won that fight and I'd give it as a draw for the former.

Depends on how you judge a fight. Do you judge it on control or by damage given? If it's the latter then Rose won that fight and I'd give it as a draw for the former.

Thrul landed a lot of damaging shots IMO. Rose just has an incredible chin and probably good heart too, so nothing "hurt him" per se, but the judges probably liked it.

If you are going to bitch about every fight you lose, your keyboard will soon run out of letters.

What does it matter what would have happened if it went an extra round? You know the format of the tournament so plan accordingly.

It is like complaining about losing the 800m final in the olympics and saying that if it would have been a 5k, you would have won.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thrul landed a lot of damaging shots IMO. Rose just has an incredible chin and probably good heart too, so nothing "hurt him" per se, but the judges probably liked it.

The thing is, neither of us know who landed the more damaging strikes and the judges wouldn't know how damaging the shots were either unless they seen a fighter visibly hurt (cuts, knockdowns, being rocked, etc), so it seems that they gave the fight based on aggression and control of the fight, possibly the takedown being the deciding factor. Perhaps the fact Rose is my fighter is clouding my judgement.

The PBP even mentioned the fight was supposedly close

I have no idea who won that fight. Let's wait and see whether the judges are as confused as me! Time for a split decision perhaps?!. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

If you are going to bitch about every fight you lose, your keyboard will soon run out of letters.

What does it matter what would have happened if it went an extra round? You know the format of the tournament so plan accordingly.

It is like complaining about losing the 800m final in the olympics and saying that if it would have been a 5k, you would have won.

Erm, what? I don't bitch every time I lose. Ozzy McKane beat Axl Rose fair and square. How about you stop talking shite?

Juicemalone said his fighter is 2-0 over Rose and has his number, I responded to him saying I felt in a fight outside of EPL Rose would most likely win if the ending of round 2 was anything to go on. That has nothing to do with EPL and was simply me wanting another fight post EPL to see who would win then, post EPL maybe it'd be different and Rose would be controlled the entire fight.

• Downvote 1

Gauthier St. Georges is hoping he meets Bernhard Adelhard in the Wildcard week.

We respect Adelhard but we want to beat the best fighter and get revenge for his cousin, Predator Burns.

Malvo or Camatta are interesting matchups as well, lots of hype on the line.

Be careful what you wish for! Would be a good fight for sure.

"GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"Who is shit talking? Ozzy you already lost by Unanimous decision to Bernhard and I'd smash your face like my training partner Martin Saint Louis did, twice.

You may be one of my managers favorite fighters Ozzy but your 11 losses at age 32 say you make it no further then the semi's. Two majority wins and a loss so far with no finishes for you....real impressive."

"GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"Who is shit talking? Ozzy you already lost by Unanimous decision to Bernhard and I'd smash your face like my training partner Martin Saint Louis did, twice.

You may be one of my managers favorite fighters Ozzy but your 11 losses at age 32 say you make it no further then the semi's. Two majority wins and a loss so far with no finishes for you....real impressive."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14308638363050.jpg

Ozzy "Insane" McKane

"Who ya talkin' to lass? Only fighter you finished is cannon fodder. Decisions all 'round. Saw ya get suplexed in yer last fight like a ragdoll. Listen here young fella, it'll be so one-sided yer gon remember those playground bullies that used ta pick on ye when you was a wee lil' nugget."