Any advice for a returning player?

sorry to be so nosy but I think I noticed that you picked up one of the game's top p4p fighters through free agency is that right? how can this happen?

Just ridiculously lucky. See Adam's explanation above.

• Upvote 2

cut the fucker he has no morale

Yup.

Folded after getting hit by one punch. Can't do anything about that. Gonna be cut as soon as I make my new guys. Sad too, chin and power had seemed to be a good start.

thank you both, but I'm also curious as to how come one of the game's top fighters was available?

So, he was cut by his previous manager. The reasons can be various to be honest.

I've since spoken to the previous manager and the main reason was that he fought the same guy twice (and lost both times) by KO. Seems like a harsh reason to cut, but depending on the rest of your roster, sometimes it's required to make that call. It's a comparatively rare situation though.

Hope that helped.

• Upvote 1

So, he was cut by his previous manager. The reasons can be various to be honest.

I've since spoken to the previous manager and the main reason was that he fought the same guy twice (and lost both times) by KO. Seems like a harsh reason to cut, but depending on the rest of your roster, sometimes it's required to make that call. It's a comparatively rare situation though.

Hope that helped.

yes it helps. still somewhat puzzling. the previous manager must have a roster full of champions.

yes it helps. still somewhat puzzling. the previous manager must have a roster full of champions.

You can see it, he has a good roster. Also can depend on a variety of factors - age etc also play a factor.