Vegetable Fighters

Just curious whether you guys feel the low IQ idiot, comic book loving fighters can still be successful. Do you just set SHIG to 0 and have him follow your instructions or release him and move on?

• Upvote 1

Low IQ, sure. But "loves comics" or anything similar is usually an indicator of bad hiddens, and they're not likely to get far

Hm, if I remember correctly back when I used to play this game a few years back, Loves Comics was also an indicator of dummies. But I could be wrong. Thanks for the answer.

Hm, if I remember correctly back when I used to play this game a few years back, Loves Comics was also an indicator of dummies. But I could be wrong. Thanks for the answer.

Not sure about that, could be.

All I know is that if you get something like that ("prefers standup","likes pizza", "can moonwalk" etc.) it indicates that the fighters has no other notable hiddens. So basically they got really shit rolls and likely only have the 30 points in each area you checked the boxes.

Like Rei said they will not get very far and should be sacked in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Not sure about that, could be.

All I know is that if you get something like that ("prefers standup","likes pizza", "can moonwalk" etc.) it indicates that the fighters has no other notable hiddens. So basically they got really shit rolls and likely only have the 30 points in each area you checked the boxes.

Like Rei said they will not get very far and should be sacked in my opinion.

Yep, he's already released, thanks for the tip :)

noob here but from what I've read and understood, the "prefers standup","likes pizza", "can moonwalk" type of stuff is an indication that there are no legit remarkable hiddens worthy of mention;

which has no effect on the fighter's IQ - dude can be a dummy but have a granite chin, for instance. please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

noob here but from what I've read and understood, the "prefers standup","likes pizza", "can moonwalk" type of stuff is an indication that there are no legit remarkable hiddens worthy of mention;

which has no effect on the fighter's IQ - dude can be a dummy but have a granite chin, for instance. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct.

• Upvote 1

Most of my best fighters have been low IQ, I am talking in the 80's so if you get an IQ test and it says that dont worry about it. Just keep the SHIG at 0 and set your sliders right and they will be fine as long as other hiddens are good. People do say that IQ helps ground fighters more, I tend to agree but don't really have any proof. I also feel that IQ helps to counter better, again just my opinion so I could be wrong. But my higher IQ guys seem to land more counter shots but could just be a fluke that I am reading more into.

As for the Comics I always assumed that was just like the moonwalk or pizza comments and cut them.

Actually after much thought, I think if it says "can moonwalk" it means the guy has awesome footwork. keep him.

I wish that were the case but "footwork" isn't a hidden stat so I don't think so, I just think it means he spends more time watching Michael Jackson on YouTube than thinking about fighting.