315k+ Midget KT?

315k+ Midget KT?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a 315k+ 135 lb KT division?

2. 2. Would you participate in a 315k+ 135 lb KT tournament?

Midget KT Tourney Round 1 Review

KOFC’s Midget KT Tournament got off to a great start on Wednesday night, May 17th at Hayashi’s Lounge in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s a re-cap of the action:

Fight 1- Classic Man vs. Jackie Lee XIII

In the first preliminary fight of the night, two Blake Phoenix boxers faced off in a 1 round exhibition, to test themselves for the new Kings FC Heavyweight boxing division. Lee has a significant height and reach advantage, which he made good use of. His chin may be suspect though, as he was finished in the first round by an uppercut from Classic Man.

Winner: Classic Man via TKO (Punch) at 2:55 of Round 1.

Fight 2 – Jack McCracken vs. Lil Dynamite

McCracken vs. Dynamite was the first tournament fight, and one of the best fights of the night. McCracken dished out the punishment and Dynamite took it like a champ, until he finally went down for the count in the last round.

Winner: McCracken via TKO (Punches) at 1:47 of Round 3.

Fight 3 – Sean Shark vs. Angrod Felagund

Shark vs Felagund was a tale of 2 positions. Shark lit Felagund up from a distance, but Felagund dominated in the clinch. Unfortunately for him, Felagund was able to maintain the clinch for long enough to outscore the incredible output thrown by Shark outside of the clinch.

Winner: Shark via Decision (Unanimous) at 3:00 of Round 3.

Fight 4 – Tyrion Lannister vs. Mario Castolgni

Lannister vs Castolgni was entirely one sided. Castolgni’s only successful tactic was clinching Lannister at the very beginning of the fight, but he did absolutely nothing from there.

Winner: Lannister via TKO (Punch) at 1:55 or Round 1.

Fight 5 – Jimmy Corn vs. Kenneth Cross

Corn vs. Cross wasn’t quite as one sided as Lannister vs. Castolgni, but it ended even faster. Cross’s chin was no match for Corn’s power. Corn earned the KO of the Night award by scoring the fastest and cleanest KO of the night.

Winner: Corn via KO (Punch) at 1:47 of Round 1.

Fight 6 – Andrzej Destrowicz vs. Cecil Lightning

Destrowicz vs Lightning was yet another 1 sided blow-out. Lightning landed very little, while Destrowicz landed almost at will, both inside and outside of the clinch.

Winner: Destrowicz via TKO (Punch) at 2:23 of Round 2.

Fight 7 – Short Stack vs. Lionel Giroux

Short Stack’s power seemed to be the difference maker in this fight, because in terms of number of strikes landed, this fight was MUCH closer than the judges’ scorecards reflected. Giroux was definitely the best kicker of the night, and put up a valiant effort, landing almost as many strikes as Stack, but to no avail, as the judges gave every round to Short Stack.

Winner: Stack via Decision (Unanimous) at 3:00 of Round 3.

Fight 8 – Co-main Event - Korean Superboy Jr. vs. Neal Diaz

This fight featured former KOFC 155lb #1 MMA contender, Korean Superboy Jr. vs. the up and coming Diaz brother, Neal Diaz in a KT match. This is one Diaz that should probably stick to Jujitsu, because his boxing was no match for the former #1 contender. Superboy put an end to his losing streak, albeit in a KT fight rather than MMA. Is he still relevant in MMA? Only time will tell.

Winner: Superboy via Decision (Unanimous) at 3:00 of Round 3.

Fight 9 – Main Event - Guido Sarducci vs. Mister Bean

The final fight of the night was a KT super-fight between former Lighthouse 155lb MMA champion Guido Sarducci and former KOFC 155lb MMA champion Mister Bean. Both fighters are 27. The difference here was that Sarducci has better physicals and Bean has better secondary skills. Before the event, I thought this one was going to be an easy win for Bean, but Sarducci was up for the challenge and proved the doubters wrong. It was a close, back and forth battle which one judge scored a draw, while the other two judges gave the narrow decision to Sarducci. These two warriors put butts in seats and then didn’t disappoint when it came time to throw down. This bout was awarded Fight of the Night.

Winner: Sarducci via Decision (Majority) at 3:00 of Round 3.

Current Midget KT Standings are as follows (with ties on points broken by KT Hype+Pop standings):

1) Jimmy Corn (3 points)

2) Jack McCracken (3 points)

3) Sean Shark (3 points)

4) Short Stack (3 points)

5) Tyrion Lannister (3 points)

6) Andrzej Destrowicz (3 points)

7) Kenneth Cross (1 point)

8) Lionel Giroux (1 point)

9) Cecil Lightning (1 point)

10) Mario Castolgni (1 point)

11) Lil Dynamite (1 point)

12) Angrod Felagund (1 point)

KOFC’s Midget KT Tourney Round 2 will take place on June 7th in Las Vegas Nevada. The venue is yet to be determined. The Round 2 tournament fights will be:

· Corn vs. McCracken

· Short Stack vs. Shark

· Lannister vs. Destrowicz

· Cross vs. Giroux

· Lightning vs. Castolgni

· Dynamite vs. Felagund.

Round 2 is always interesting because we get to see who can put together a win streak and who falls into a losing streak.

Any KOFC MMA fighters wishing to fight in KT bouts as the Co-Main and Main Event of this card should contact Jackson Wink as soon as possible.

Catch you on the flip side, and try to not get knocked the fuck out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Last Updated 4/23/2017:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: Knockout FC and MMA Tycoon are proud to present the latest and greatest NEXT BIG THING in combat sports – Midget KT!!!

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2008/11/15/va1237341047404/Midget-boxing-match-6351354.jpg

Here by popular demand and around for as long as that demand exists, 315k+ 135lb little people will bludgeon each other according to KT rules for your enjoyment.

We will be holding a Swiss-system tournament to get the ball rolling and to crown our first champion. The division will remain intact after the tournament and will continue to hold KT events every 3 weeks for as long as we can maintain an adequate number of fighters.

Tournament overview: The tournament will be held according to a Swiss-system tournament structure, featuring fights every three weeks, and match-ups based on the fighters’ scores throughout the tournament. Fighters will not be matched together more than once during the tournament rounds and no one will be eliminated until the final round, with each fight running on KT/Muay Thai rules only. For the final tournament round, the top 2 fighters at that time will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine the tournament winner and inaugural champion. The 3rd and 4th ranked fighters will fight each other to determine a #1 contender, who will fight for the title at the first post-tournament event.

Tournament Rules:

Conditions of entry: Fighters entering the tournament must have an ID of 315000 or later, be able to make weight at 135 lbs for each fight, be no taller than 150cm and be prepared to fight through all tournament rounds, win, lose, or draw. Fighters must be 18 years old or younger, have no more than 1 test fight, and be prepared to fight every three weeks until the conclusion of the tournament. Only one entrant per manager will be allowed. There will NOT be a specific creation date – create your fighter(s) as soon as ID 315000 hits.

Testing: Managers may create more than one fighter and test them if they choose and enter the fighter which they like best. Only 1 test fight per fighter please.

Tournament Structure: Based on the Swiss-system, fighters will receive points for each fight (See further down for scoring) and be matched each round with fighters of the same, or similar score but not fighting the same fighter twice. There will be 4 to 6 tournament rounds, depending on the number of entrants. 16 or fewer entrants = 4 tournament rounds, 17 – 32 entrants = 5 tournament rounds, 33 or more entrants = 6 tournament rounds.

Location & Timing of Events: All fights will take place in Las Vegas on Wednesday nights, unless we have over 20 entrants, in which case some events would be in Los Angeles, in order to allow 2 events on the same day. The first round will be at least 3 weeks and not more than 4 weeks after ID 315000 hits. Subsequent rounds will be exactly 3 weeks apart.

Contracts: Fighters will be offered contracts to cover all of the potential 6 tournament rounds, at 4000 Sign / 3000 Fight / 2000 win. Given each fighter will fight every three weeks, this contract will be plenty of financial support to cover all training needs, with a little extra for clothing and supplements.

Fight Rules: KT (Muay Thai) rules apply to each bout, featuring 3 three minute rounds. In the final tournament round, the championship fight and the #1 contender fight will each be 5 three minute rounds. All fights will be held in a ring and feature 10 point must scoring.

Match-ups: In the first round all match-ups will be made according to a hype+pop seeding system. For example, if there are 16 participants, in the first round 1 will face 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14, 4 vs 13, 5 vs 12, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. With the understanding that upon creation many fighters may have identical hype+pop, the seed will be set according to the ranking order which MMA Tycoon will show for the division here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=4588 All participants then proceed to the next round in which winners are pitted against winners, losers are pitted against losers, and so on. In subsequent rounds, each competitor faces an opponent with the same, or almost the same, cumulative point score. No player is paired up with the same opponent twice. During all but the first round, competitors are paired based on approximately how well (or poorly) they have performed so far.

Scoring: Each fighter is awarded points on how they perform, this structure is detailed below.

Win: 3 Points

Lose: 1 Point

Draw: 2 Points

Bye: 2 Points

Refused fight: Minus 2 Points (Opponent would receive a Bye)

Byes: The tournament will endeavor to start with an equal amount of entrants. Byes will be awarded if your opponent refuses to fight, drops out or becomes inactive, or in the event that there are an odd number of participants.

Updates: Scoring will be posted to all competitors after each tournament event.

Final Round: For the final tournament round, the top 2 fighters at that time will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine the tournament winner and inaugural champion. The 3rd and 4th ranked fighters will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine a #1 contender, who will fight for the title at the first post-tournament event. This is the only stage of the tournament where you MAY face an opponent you have already fought once, the perfect place for redemption. In the event of ties on points in the top 4 upon booking the final round, ties will be broken by calculating cumulative opponent points. In the event there is still a tie, the tie will be broken by the MMA Tycoon hype+pop rankings as will be shown here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=4588

Prizes:

- Tournament winner will receive, Championship belt/title, a custom trophy, $100k signing bonus from KOFC + $100k sponsored by Mentor Corleone + an additional $50k prize sponsored by Master Leader = $250k total

- 2nd Place - $50k signing bonus from KOFC

- 3rd Place - $25k signing bonus from KOFC

- $50k for some sort of pointless bonus which he will decide later, sponsored by Master Leader

- $25k for best midget avatar, sponsored by Blake Phoenix

- $25k for Fastest KO, sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $25k for best comeback win (down 2-0 rounds, win by KO), sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $25k for Least Punches thrown over the course of the whole tournament, sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $10k per headkick KO victory, sponsored by Jackson Wink

- Additional prizes TBD, sponsored by generous donors

Post Tournament: The division will continue. Fighters not in the tournament are welcome to join the division. KT events will continue to be 3 weeks apart. All tournament fighters will be offered new contracts at the end of the tournament based on their value to the org at that time. However, even for fighters who totally suck ass, their new contracts will not be less than the initial contract amount.

*** If anyone is willing and able to donate Tycoon $ for tournament prizes, it would be greatly appreciated! ***

*** 315k is here. Everyone can create their fighters now **

Fighter creation rules:

ID: 315k+

Weight: must be able to make weight at 135 lbs

Height: no taller than 150 cm

KT Rules: don't waste points on ground game

Keep in mind you can test your fighters once if you like, but if you aren't going to test, I can just go ahead and sign your fighters asap.

Deadline for submitting fighters is end of day Saturday May 6th.

I will make first round fight offers on Sunday May 7th.

First round fights will take place on Wednesday May 17th.

I didnt authorize that pic to be taken.

There are several good midget avatars. I've decided to award the $25k prize for best midget avatar to War Machine for his Short Stack avatar. This avatar just kills me for some reason:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14934476963102.jpg

Sending $25k to War Machine now.

Great Avatar made by John Hetfield. The original picture is actually the wrestler. Don't know his name. I googled Irish midget and that came up and just loved the gloves. I think it's a wry fitting avatar and I'm glad I've got it because I was sure that someone else would find it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Current Midget KT Standings are as follows (with ties on points broken by KT Hype+Pop standings):

1) Jimmy Corn (6 points)

2) Tyrion Lannister (6 points)

3) Short Stack (6 points)

4) Mario Castolgni (4 points)

5) Kenneth Cross (4 points)

6) Jack McCracken (4 points)

7) Sean Shark (4 points)

8) Andrzej Destrowicz (4 points)

9) Lil Dynamite (4 points)

10) Lionel Giroux* (2 points)

11) Cecil Lightning (2 points)

12) Angrod Felagund (2 points)

We currently have 3 undefeated fighters. After Round 3, there will only be one or two. KOFC’s Midget KT Tourney Round 3 will take place on June 28th at The Palmtree in Las Vegas Nevada. The Round 3 tournament fights will be:

· Corn vs. Lannister

· Stack vs. Castolgni

· Cross vs. McCracken

· Shark vs. Destrowicz

· Dynamite vs. Giroux*

· Lightning vs. Felagund

* Giroux’s manager has pussed out and retired his fighter rather than accepting the fight offer. Therefore, Giroux is disqualified from the tournament and Dynamite will receive a bye and 2 points in the 3rd round.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1) Jimmy Corn (6 points)

2) Tyrion Lannister (6 points)

3) Short Stack (6 points)

4) Mario Castolgni (4 points)

5) Kenneth Cross (4 points)

6) Jack McCracken (4 points)

7) Sean Shark (4 points)

8) Andrzej Destrowicz (4 points)

9) Lil Dynamite (4 points)

10) Lionel Giroux* (2 points)

11) Cecil Lightning (2 points)

12) Angrod Felagund (2 points)

We currently have 3 undefeated fighters. After Round 3, there will only be one or two. KOFC’s Midget KT Tourney Round 3 will take place on June 28th at The Palmtree in Las Vegas Nevada. The Round 3 tournament fights will be:

· Corn vs. Lannister

· Stack vs. Castolgni

· Cross vs. McCracken

· Shark vs. Destrowicz

· Dynamite vs. Giroux*

· Lightning vs. Felagund

* Giroux’s manager has pussed out and retired his fighter rather than accepting the fight offer. Therefore, Giroux is disqualified from the tournament and Dynamite will receive a bye and 2 points in the 3rd round.

Pussed out? My guy was 0-2 with no upside, how long was I supposed to hang on to him for? I didnt even have an offer on the table...

Fuck off.

Tried to give LOD a chance, but that'll be the last time I work with you dummies

• Downvote 4

Pussed out? My guy was 0-2 with no upside, how long was I supposed to hang on to him for? I didnt even have an offer on the table...

Fuck off.

Tried to give LOD a chance, but that'll be the last time I work with you dummies

Until the end of the tournament - that's how long you were supposed to hold on to him for. From the first post on this thread and an email I sent everyone:

Tournament Rules:

Conditions of entry: Fighters entering the tournament must have an ID of 315000 or later, be able to make weight at 135 lbs for each fight, be no taller than 150cm and be prepared to fight through all tournament rounds, win, lose, or draw. Fighters must be 18 years old or younger, have no more than 1 test fight, and be prepared to fight every three weeks until the conclusion of the tournament. Only one entrant per manager will be allowed. There will NOT be a specific creation date – create your fighter(s) as soon as ID 315000 hits.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great Avatar made by John Hetfield. The original picture is actually the wrestler. Don't know his name. I googled Irish midget and that came up and just loved the gloves. I think it's a wry fitting avatar and I'm glad I've got it because I was sure that someone else would find it.

His name is hornswoggle

• Upvote 1

After tonight’s fights, current Midget KT Standings are as follows (with ties on points broken by KT Hype+Pop standings):

1) Short Stack (9 points)

2) Tyrion Lannister (9 points)

3) Kenneth Cross (7 points)

4) Jimmy Corn (7 points)

5) Andrzej Destrowicz (7 points)

6) Lil Dynamite (6 points)

7) Mario Castolgni (5 points)

8) Cecil Lightning* (5 points)

9) Jack McCracken (5 points)

10) Sean Shark (5 points)

11) Angrod Felagund** (3 points)

12) Lionel Giroux*** (0 points)

*Cecil Lightning scored the first Head Kick KO of the tournament. I am sending the $10k prize directly to his manager’s account.

**Angrod Felagund will have no opponent since ***Lionel Giroux has retired.

Only 2 undefeated fighters Remain. KOFC’s Midget KT Tourney Finale will take place on July 19th at Hard Knocks in Las Vegas Nevada. The finale fights will be:

· Stack vs. Lannister - 5x3 minute rounds for the tournament championship and the title

· Cross vs. Corn - 5x3 minute rounds for the #1 contender spot & rematch bragging rights

· Destrowicz vs Dynamite – Who’s going to be a future contender?

· Castolgni vs Lightning – rematch for bragging rights

· McCracken vs Shark – Who moves up and who moves down?

Questioning the 2 rematches? Rules Reminder:

Final Round: For the final tournament round, the top 2 fighters at that time will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine the tournament winner and inaugural champion. The 3rd and 4th ranked fighters will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine a #1 contender, who will fight for the title at the first post-tournament event. This is the only stage of the tournament where you MAY face an opponent you have already fought once, the perfect place for redemption.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w9.jpg

"Enjoy that belt while you've got it. 17 days..."

Don't worry Stack just got rich, $100,000 sign on bonus from KOFC. It's being protected. Only way I'm losing this belt is if someone goes all Marine Arnie Jet Bruce Lee Chuck Norris Van Seagal and comes to back streets of Dublin to rob it. And than Stack will be there knock them the fuck out.

$100,000 can buy a lot of protection from the Leprechaun Mafioso.

Don't worry Stack just got rich, $100,000 sign on bonus from KOFC. It's being protected. Only way I'm losing this belt is if someone goes all Marine Arnie Jet Bruce Lee Chuck Norris Van Seagal and comes to back streets of Dublin to rob it. And than Stack will be there knock them the fuck out.

$100,000 can buy a lot of protection from the Leprechaun Mafioso.

Shit. I hadn't thought about the Leprechaun Mafioso.

Last Updated 4/23/2017:[/size]

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: Knockout FC and MMA Tycoon are proud to present the latest and greatest NEXT BIG THING in combat sports – Midget KT!!![/size]

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2008/11/15/va1237341047404/Midget-boxing-match-6351354.jpg

Here by popular demand and around for as long as that demand exists, 315k+ 135lb little people will bludgeon each other according to KT rules for your enjoyment.

We will be holding a Swiss-system tournament to get the ball rolling and to crown our first champion. The division will remain intact after the tournament and will continue to hold KT events every 3 weeks for as long as we can maintain an adequate number of fighters.

Tournament overview: The tournament will be held according to a Swiss-system tournament structure, featuring fights every three weeks, and match-ups based on the fighters’ scores throughout the tournament. Fighters will not be matched together more than once during the tournament rounds and no one will be eliminated until the final round, with each fight running on KT/Muay Thai rules only. For the final tournament round, the top 2 fighters at that time will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine the tournament winner and inaugural champion. The 3rd and 4th ranked fighters will fight each other to determine a #1 contender, who will fight for the title at the first post-tournament event.

Tournament Rules:

Testing: Managers may create more than one fighter and test them if they choose and enter the fighter which they like best. Only 1 test fight per fighter please.

Tournament Structure: Based on the Swiss-system, fighters will receive points for each fight (See further down for scoring) and be matched each round with fighters of the same, or similar score but not fighting the same fighter twice. There will be 4 to 6 tournament rounds, depending on the number of entrants. 16 or fewer entrants = 4 tournament rounds, 17 – 32 entrants = 5 tournament rounds, 33 or more entrants = 6 tournament rounds.

Location & Timing of Events: All fights will take place in Las Vegas on Wednesday nights, unless we have over 20 entrants, in which case some events would be in Los Angeles, in order to allow 2 events on the same day. The first round will be at least 3 weeks and not more than 4 weeks after ID 315000 hits. Subsequent rounds will be exactly 3 weeks apart.

Contracts: Fighters will be offered contracts to cover all of the potential 6 tournament rounds, at 4000 Sign / 3000 Fight / 2000 win. Given each fighter will fight every three weeks, this contract will be plenty of financial support to cover all training needs, with a little extra for clothing and supplements.

Fight Rules: KT (Muay Thai) rules apply to each bout, featuring 3 three minute rounds. In the final tournament round, the championship fight and the #1 contender fight will each be 5 three minute rounds. All fights will be held in a ring and feature 10 point must scoring.

Match-ups: In the first round all match-ups will be made according to a hype+pop seeding system. For example, if there are 16 participants, in the first round 1 will face 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14, 4 vs 13, 5 vs 12, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. With the understanding that upon creation many fighters may have identical hype+pop, the seed will be set according to the ranking order which MMA Tycoon will show for the division here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=4588 All participants then proceed to the next round in which winners are pitted against winners, losers are pitted against losers, and so on. In subsequent rounds, each competitor faces an opponent with the same, or almost the same, cumulative point score. No player is paired up with the same opponent twice. During all but the first round, competitors are paired based on approximately how well (or poorly) they have performed so far.

Scoring: Each fighter is awarded points on how they perform, this structure is detailed below.

Win: 3 Points

Lose: 1 Point

Draw: 2 Points

Bye: 2 Points

Refused fight: Minus 2 Points (Opponent would receive a Bye)

Byes: The tournament will endeavor to start with an equal amount of entrants. Byes will be awarded if your opponent refuses to fight, drops out or becomes inactive, or in the event that there are an odd number of participants.

Updates: Scoring will be posted to all competitors after each tournament event.

Final Round: For the final tournament round, the top 2 fighters at that time will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine the tournament winner and inaugural champion. The 3rd and 4th ranked fighters will face each other in 5 three minute rounds to determine a #1 contender, who will fight for the title at the first post-tournament event. This is the only stage of the tournament where you MAY face an opponent you have already fought once, the perfect place for redemption. In the event of ties on points in the top 4 upon booking the final round, ties will be broken by calculating cumulative opponent points. In the event there is still a tie, the tie will be broken by the MMA Tycoon hype+pop rankings as will be shown here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=4588

Prizes:

- Tournament winner will receive, Championship belt/title, a custom trophy, $100k signing bonus from KOFC + $100k sponsored by Mentor Corleone + an additional $50k prize sponsored by Master Leader = $250k total

- 2nd Place - $50k signing bonus from KOFC

- 3rd Place - $25k signing bonus from KOFC

- $50k for some sort of pointless bonus which he will decide later, sponsored by Master Leader

- $25k for best midget avatar, sponsored by Blake Phoenix

- $25k for Fastest KO, sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $25k for best comeback win (down 2-0 rounds, win by KO), sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $25k for Least Punches thrown over the course of the whole tournament, sponsored by Alexander Biro

- $10k per headkick KO victory, sponsored by Jackson Wink

- Additional prizes TBD, sponsored by generous donors

Post Tournament: The division will continue. Fighters not in the tournament are welcome to join the division. KT events will continue to be 3 weeks apart. All tournament fighters will be offered new contracts at the end of the tournament based on their value to the org at that time. However, even for fighters who totally suck ass, their new contracts will not be less than the initial contract amount.

*** If anyone is willing and able to donate Tycoon $ for tournament prizes, it would be greatly appreciated! ***

*** 315k is here. Everyone can create their fighters now **

Fighter creation rules:

ID: 315k+

Weight: must be able to make weight at 135 lbs

Height: no taller than 150 cm

KT Rules: don't waste points on ground game

Keep in mind you can test your fighters once if you like, but if you aren't going to test, I can just go ahead and sign your fighters asap.

Deadline for submitting fighters is end of day Saturday May 6th.

I will make first round fight offers on Sunday May 7th.

First round fights will take place on Wednesday May 17th.

Got my $100,000 sign on bonus but still waiting on the other $150,000 Short Stack is not one to be waiting around a chasing money!!!

• Upvote 1