Blitzkrieg FC presents The Ultimate Manager

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey remember, I'm passionate about my role as stand-in. I think this is going to be the best tournament so far. I really believe in the concept of this organization and I really like the format of this tournament. I want a spot probably even more than most of the guys participating. I'm going to create my guy on the 25th and if a spot is open I'll be ready.

Sorry to do this, but PBR dropping out threw seedings for a loop. Here are the FINAL TUM seedings and first round matchups. If anyone drops out from here on out, we'll just have a replacement take their spot rather than reseeding.

#1) MMA 666HbK666 (1258) vs #16) Brian Robertson (1126)

#2) Manu Bradcock (381) vs #15) Detroit Detroit (3285)

#3) Lord Rayden (330) vs #14) Whirling Dervish (2152)

#4) T Diddy (523) vs #13) Crippler crippler4hm (1259)

#5) Chuck W94 (4966) vs #12) Gerda Goraman (2778)

#6) Adam Knight (1967) vs #11) Patti Awesome (657)

#7) Sean Schimling (923) vs #10) Dave B222 (371)

#8) Ty Cobb (1199) vs #9) Jeremy Staton (2258)

Fighters can be made now!!!

Also, anyone who creates an alternate MUST message me and give me his ID number so we can confirm his/her entry. My manager profile # is 9215.

Cheers!

PS: W/C is 145 lbs!

Also, FYI, I will be giving all entrants/alternates contracts into BFC. Itll just be a 1-fight offer with no money, its just so that I can mail you guys together easily without having to type it out every time and so that you guys can display the BFC logo on your pages :)

I'll enable them all to be able to do QFC's and will 'renegotiate' to a proper contract before we have the first fights. This is just so you are shown as 'signed up' in the interim period.

My alternate:

Al "Fucking" Swearengen

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

Al has Useless boxing, Competent Muay Thai, Useless wrestling and holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Height 177 cm

Weight 150 lbs

Can cut to 142.1 lbs

Age 18

Hometown Antwerp

Country Belgium

Location Hilo

Base Hilo

I made two, and I think what I'm going to do to decide who gets to fight in it is have them fight each other a few weeks out from the event. That way I'll know for sure who is better, I made them mostly the same, just age difference

My alternate:

Al "Fucking" Swearengen

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

Hometown Antwerp

Country Belgium

Location Hilo

Base Hilo

Olaf, you are from Belgium? Or just your fighter? Olaf doesn't sound like a Belgian name.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=40196 is mine, also an alternate. Should be able to cut enough once I get his conditioning up.

Okay...here is a small update on the current "The Ultimate Manager" situation!

The seedings, by way of manager, are:

#1) MMA 666HbK666 (1258) vs #16) Brian Robertson (1126)

#2) Manu Bradcock (381) vs #15) Detroit Detroit (3285)

#3) Lord Rayden (330) vs #14) Whirling Dervish (2152)

#4) T Diddy (523) vs #13) Crippler crippler4hm (1259)

#5) Chuck W94 (4966) vs #12) Gerda Goraman (2778)

#6) Adam Knight (1967) vs #11) Patti Awesome (657)

#7) Sean Schimling (923) vs #10) Dave B222 (371)

#8) Ty Cobb (1199) vs #9) Jeremy Staton (2258)

It appears that most entrants have created their TUM fighters (and in some cases two!) As of this second (and things can change as you can create a fighter at any point for entrance), the first round matchups will be:

1v16: WaR Machine vs Warren "Wardog" Raithert

2v15: Hanz "Got" Titties vs Dill Kozer or Kill Dozer

3v14: Shane "The Replacement" Falco vs Rickety Cricket

4v13: Humberto "The Portuguese Assassin" Cruz or Don "The Stash" Sellic vs Jascha "Preobrazhensky" Fokin

5v12: "The FireBall Kid" Takanori Aoki vs Scott Cain or Jarmo Myllys

6v11:Blitzkrieg Friedhelm or "Blitzkrieg" Luka Friedhelm vs "Prince" Robert Mongo or Drew Carpenter

7v10: <Schim has not yet created his fighter> vs Dave "My manager is the best" Turbo

8v9: Pappy Boyington vs Gustaf "9" Sobral

Alternates:

Justin "The Psychopath" Zane - Matty Blayze (6487)

Eli Gull - SKINNY VINCE (3346)

Henry Rollins - SKINNY VINCE (3346)

Al "Fucking" Swearengen - Olaf Haraldson (7243)

Tony Abiezer - Don King (1250)

Nathan Williams - Mathias Coldrake (6085)

Please verify this. If you have created a fighter not listed here, please notify us. Remember, all fighters can QFC if you so wish!

Olaf, you are from Belgium? Or just your fighter? Olaf doesn't sound like a Belgian name.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=40196 is mine, also an alternate. Should be able to cut enough once I get his conditioning up.

I am Belgian. Olaf is not my real name.

I started this game when Helsinki was still fairly new and I made my first three fighters and manager account in a Scandinavian theme.

We should make a Dan Dougherty and "Captain" Turner and make them fight to the death.

I will be following the training of all the participants with pathetic levels of interest.

A Deadwood Event would be just too awesome.

Remember, all fighters can QFC if you so wish!

Al Swearengen is in an exclusive contract with BFC, could that be changed to a non-exclusive? I'd like to test him in a QFC in a couple o weeks, to get a glimpse of his hidden attributes.

Al Swearengen is in an exclusive contract with BFC, could that be changed to a non-exclusive? I'd like to test him in a QFC in a couple o weeks, to get a glimpse of his hidden attributes.

Every contract in the game is exclusive. Normally this has nothing to do with being able to do quickfights. Did you check out if you are able to take any?

All fighters signed to TUM contracts are allowed to QFC. If you don't think your fighter is able to QFC, please contact me and I will look into it.

The reason for the TUM contacts, as you probably have previously read, was more for upkeep and contact purposes. If for some reason your fighter wants to join an org for a fight, we can arrange that too.

Remember, there are no rules to TUM other than:

1) Your fighter must be created ON or AFTER Oct 25th (everyone followed that rule)

2) Your fighter must be ready to fight, in Hilo, on Jan 1

Quick note to all participants of Blitzkrieg FC Presents...The Ultimate Manager...

Unfortunately, Whirl has to drop out of TUM and his fight with Rayden. Shiv and I have gone through the eligible alternates and have decided that Steeve and his fighter,Tony Abiezer - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=40196, will replace Whirl as the #14 seed.

Congrats to Steeve on his entrance into TUM, and Congrats to Whirl on his future endeavors.