Things to do on this game in off time?

Other things outside of the computer. That's the beauty of it. Or...

You can scout opponents, set sliders, set training, etc.

You can go to buzz and talk shit to your opponents or wish them good luck.

Or if you're Peel Steel, you can write home-erotic fan fiction about your fighters making love to strange men and animals.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Other things outside of the computer. That's the beauty of it. Or...

You can scout opponents, set sliders, set training, etc.

You can go to buzz and talk shit to your opponents or wish them good luck.

Or if you're Peel Steel, you can write home-erotic fan fiction about your fighters making love to strange men and animals.

I work at a computer so it's nice to have this on my other monitor :)

Oh...that's odd. lol

play playerunknowns battlegrounds. ive been hooked on that recently.

or do drugs, both are very health time consuming acitivities that can involve the whole family. just get a line ready, then offer mum, or dad first go, be a gentleman, and im sure they will oblige.

That game looks so unbelievably fun. My PC specs are too garbage to run it but I'm buying an Xbox when it comes out on console lol.

Also, I'd suggest doing drugs while playing PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS, why not combine the two?

Play with yourself, play other games... work out and imagine your fighters as workout motivation since they are training as well. Watch MMA, play MMA games and obsess about MMA in general.

Do you really imagine your fighters while working out? That is funny.

I watch MMA while I workout and imagine myself in the fight so I'm forced to keep going, so I'm not any better, but that shit is funny lol.

work, run an in-game business, run a pick'em league.

Do you really imagine your fighters while working out? That is funny.

I watch MMA while I workout and imagine myself in the fight so I'm forced to keep going, so I'm not any better, but that shit is funny lol.

I actually use the idea as motivation to go workout and keep working out to keep the work ethic. Not while I am working out generally. I just love MMA so I would think of fights or like the workout clips of my favourite fighters, that type of thing. Sometimes I might think of railing your mother while I work out.

Doesn't really matter what you think of while you work out, you can thinking of fucking a hot chick or eating a sandwich. Whatever motivates you.

That game looks so unbelievably fun. My PC specs are too garbage to run it but I'm buying an Xbox when it comes out on console lol.

Also, I'd suggest doing drugs while playing PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS, why not combine the two?

yeah its addictive. just get a better PC bro, you will never look back. once u put ur hand on that sweet sweet mouse, feeling all the luscious curves that your hand just so perfectly fits onto, then you get in game, start aiming around, and you will fill the accuracy that a mouse comes with. No longer will you feel like your aiming with your dick, always missing the inside of the toilet, and getting piss everywhere.

no but legit PC is so good i can never go back to console unless for exclusives like the last of us. theres also just SOOOOOO many games that come out on pc that never reach consoles. amazing ones.

sure they are a little bit more expensive that consoles. but you get a much better experience, plus WAY cheaper games with steam. and no paying for online play. plus the shit microsoft and sony are planning will make consoles no longer have that price advantage. even with the ps4 and xbox one, they released at like 700 USD? for 300 more, u can get a much better PC, and overall better games.