Tallest Fight to be sucessful?

The answer is 225 cm. I want to know more about fighters who seem too tall for their weightclass and still succeed against the odds. I had a few fighters who were in a lower weightclass than they should have beeen for their height and they still succeeded quite well even as wrestlers.

• Upvote 1

The answer is 225 cm. I want to know more about fighters who seem too tall for their weightclass and still succeed against the odds. I had a few fighters who were in a lower weightclass than they should have beeen for their height and they still succeeded quite well even as wrestlers.

The only thing i can think of for too tall wrestlers being highly successful is spectacular hiddens.

I had a 225cm fighter in Al Al Kaholic that did well as he got to 30 p4p but he was no Sellus. He had good power but a poor chin, and even worse manager. I was surprised I got him to 30 p4p to be honest.

I fixed that for you Mike!

Before everyone thinks I am out of line, we have known each other since we were kids so I have said a lot worse than that to him.

• Upvote 3

I fixed that for you Mike!

Before everyone thinks I am out of line, we have known each other since we were kids so I have said a lot worse than that to him.

Joe I think you might have been right. lol It just goes to show you don't have to be a good manager to get a fighter into the top 30 lol just have to be lucky like me.

• Upvote 2

IMHO these gigantic guys and the abundance of HW/SHWs makes the game a little bit ridiculous. I know I'm in the absolute minority but I just don't get this combat sport's fans fixation on huge men.

I'm a realism freak, I like everything realistic and I like simulation games to be 100% strictly simulation of what happens in real life. in real life HWs are the worst fighters across all combat sports, in fact the heavier/bigger they are, the worse they get - there aren't enough fighters to fill out the divisions above 170lbs across all combat sports. yet in MMA Tycoon we live in a parallel universe where there is an abundance of elite, high skilled SHW fighters.

not a big deal in the end and I'm just ranting.

• Upvote 1

IMHO these gigantic guys and the abundance of HW/SHWs makes the game a little bit ridiculous. I know I'm in the absolute minority but I just don't get this combat sport's fans fixation on huge men.

I'm a realism freak, I like everything realistic and I like simulation games to be 100% strictly simulation of what happens in real life. in real life HWs are the worst fighters across all combat sports, in fact the heavier/bigger they are, the worse they get - there aren't enough fighters to fill out the divisions above 170lbs across all combat sports. yet in MMA Tycoon we live in a parallel universe where there is an abundance of elite, high skilled SHW fighters.

not a big deal in the end and I'm just ranting.

Abundance of SHW-fighters in the game? No, not at all. There are hardly any real SHW fighters in the game. It is one of the shallowst divisions, certainly at the top level.

Abundance of SHW-fighters in the game? No, not at all. There are hardly any real SHW fighters in the game. It is one of the shallowst divisions, certainly at the top level.

then the sheer fact that there are any high level SHWs at all made it look like there is an abundance to me. there isn't a single mid-level SHW in real life to begin with.