The Musketeers: Can we be stopped?

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is Karter's master plan for "dismantling" the Musketeers?

• Lull them into a false sense of security
    • Pray they get bored of dominating the game and leave

I get on with you guys and consider most as friends but your guys opp average score is shocking to say your all in the top 10 lol

GBK his opponent level is over 1000, noob level 2.0 , lol.

A lot of managers can achieve top 10 by squashing cans and noobs in Brazil and other foreign places with no competition. The thing is, rankings don`t mean all that much when that is the way you get there.

• Upvote 1

I get on with you guys and consider most as friends but your guys opp average score is shocking to say your all in the top 10 lol

Not sure if what youre referring to here. Our opp hype is the highest in the alliance 1 pyramid, see for yourself.

If you are referring to opp rank as seen on each individual profile page, that has been broken for a while, something I documented here so what you see there is meaningless. Additionally, competition rating, which is calculated from "opp rank" is also broken.

So unless you want to calculate each of our real opp rank values the only thing you can compare is our average opp hype which, as I said, is very high.

Not sure if what youre referring to here. Our opp hype is the highest in the alliance 1 pyramid, see for yourself.

If you are referring to opp rank as seen on each individual profile page, that has been broken for a while, something I documented here so what you see there is meaningless. Additionally, competition rating, which is calculated from "opp rank" is also broken.

So unless you want to calculate each of our real opp rank values the only thing you can compare is our average opp hype which, as I said, is very high.

I'm just saying what it says on your PF pages. I was not aware it was broke? When I get time I'll look into the page you linked.

Wasn't that long ago G Wad made this post:

....Aaaaand now its time for everyone's favorite gameshow: Guess how many of chris karter's fighters have won titles from top ten orgs in the past year!

[Raucous applause]

http://www.wonderslist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hollywood-Squares.jpg

Drum roll please while our contestants think it over.

f428yU.gif

Our supercomputer has finished analyzing the results:

1 - Ozzy McCan - Trinity

Your boy band won't survive a roster rebuild.
http://i.imgur.com/Qhl8kgj.png

One at a time. I've already destroyed Ryan and knocked him out the game.

giphy.gif

I haven't decided which one of you are next.

giphy.gif

Is that a movie.

• 4 weeks later...

It is no secret that the meteoric rise and dominance of the mighty Musketeers alliance has unleashed extreme feelings of insecurity among certain members of the Tycoon community. As the new gold standard of Tycoon closes in on its 4th straight alliance pyramid victory, the most insecure among them are quick to compare the achievements of an alliance half a year old to the oldest and most burned out alliance barely clinging to existence.

Clearly there are plans being put into place to see that this domination, which is frankly embarrassing and bad for the game, is ended. How do you think they are trying to bring us down?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1482792032image.jpg

Well folks it appears a new era is upon us and even though they bragged it could not be done, the mighty Muskateers have indeed been STOPPED!!
  • Upvote 2

Everybody's always talkin' 'bout who's on top
Don't cross our path 'cause you're gonna get stomped
We ain't gonna give anybody any slack
And if you try to keep us down we're gonna come right back
And you know we're hangin' tough
Hangin' tough, hangin' tough,
Are you tough enough?
Hangin' tough, Hangin' tough, hangin' tough,
We're rough
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Shout out to our promoter, Mr. Karter, whose idea it was for us to start serenadin y'alls.
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...