*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

Basicly the guy who supost to be my wing man ( Jay Tycoon) had one of hes famous and well known freak outs( wich happen often and normaly destroys the experience of every body involved )......but until then fine( nobody fault that hes retarded) but ibra is a fuking back staber ....he had a long term "secret " plan ......all good with the plan ,but , the "secret" bit touched my nerve to be honest, , now hes coming here with hes mellow talk saying this and that....fuck you bro....but from now on i will accept you as my bitch....you will be my forum

( Jay Tycoon) had one of hes famous and well known freak outs) I have not had much time lately so i decided to sell the org to someone who had more time to give to the org how is that a freak out ? i did that for the org

not to hurt it i left every dollar ifc made so far in the org u did not take a penny.

I offered the org to you first i told you that i was selling org and you are the one who told me that ibra wanted to buy the org so i sold to him

where is my freak out? what did i do to hurt the org ? I sold it to the person you told me too

I have never said one bad thing about you bro i thought we were friends others have said stuff about me before in the game and that was find but you saying stuff hurts my feelings that may make me sound like a pussy but its the truth

dont even know what else to say this is the last thing i expected when i log in today.

• Upvote 3

( Jay Tycoon) had one of hes famous and well known freak outs) I have not had much time lately so i decided to sell the org to someone who had more time to give to the org how is that a freak out ? i did that for the org

not to hurt it i left every dollar ifc made so far in the org u did not take a penny.

I offered the org to you first i told you that i was selling org and you are the one who told me that ibra wanted to buy the org so i sold to him

where is my freak out? what did i do to hurt the org ? I sold it to the person you told me too

I have never said one bad thing about you bro i thought we were friends others have said stuff about me before in the game and that was find but you saying stuff hurts my feelings that may make me sound like a pussy but its the truth

dont even know what else to say this is the last thing i expected when i log in today.

i specificly pm you to lmk before you sold it so i could take the $$ i invested on it...cant do much about the time and effort ,but the $$ i want(i had a felling Ibra was not one to be trusted , just from casual pms you can see that the dude had something fishy about him, but got me confused because he was allways being extra cool....

But dont worry its fixed now......thank you for the consideration.......and thank you for making me look like an idiot once again......you definitely the worst wing man ever,,,,i tought you was helping me all this time but looking back at it ,you actualy spoil my experience on this game, just for being such a scared pussy, scared of the forum opinion, get a grip dude ......now i know why there is so many people doesnt want to have no business with you......now go futt urself

• Downvote 1

There is nothing to say Jay, you and I did everything exactly as we documented we would. We conducted ourselves honorably and we were upfront with everything we said we would do.

Now, there are some details I have left out that I would like to address:

About a month ago Mamado Jarmas was talking crap on Kryptonite Alliance chat. He was bragging about crash and burning 2 organizations last year at the Island. Something about leaving everyone stranded and with long inactivity contracts. Basically he screwed some 150+ players at the end of the Island season and he was happy about it. I did some digging and indeed there is a thread `Where is Mamado` that talks about it in detail.

My mentor, The Fart Master talks very highly of you Jay Tycoon. He respects you as a player and as a person. He has nothing bad to say about you and that is very rare as the Fart Master is a crazy mofo :) I love the guy to death and he taught me everything that I know so far in the game.

Now I could see what happens to you Jay and 150+ people this Island season if Mamado got his hands on IFC. He would do what he did last season which is:

1) Empty the money from the vault into one of his multi-accounts (Hi Darren Trecki)

2) Upset 150 players

3) Hurt the game as many of those players would just leave

4) Laugh about it when he comes back from being banned under another one of his multi accounts

You see, I could not let this happen. I believe if we are to continue growing the game the good people of Tycoon have a responsibility to stand up against this kind of shit. That and I could not let him hurt you once FM vouched for you. You have a lot of friends Jay , trust me this cochroach is not one of them.

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Camara

Dictionary
loyal
ˈlɔɪəl/
adjective
adjective: loyal
giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
"he remained loyal to the government"
synonyms: faithful, true, true-hearted, tried and true, true-blue, devoted; More

Dictionary
dishonest
dɪsˈɒnɪst/
adjective
adjective: dishonest
  1. behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way.
    "he was a dishonest hypocrite prepared to exploit his family"
    synonyms: fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing; More
    underhand, crafty, cunning, devious, designing, treacherous, perfidious, unfair, unjust, disreputable, rascally, roguish, dirty, unethical, immoral, dishonourable, unscrupulous, unprincipled, amoral;
    criminal, illegal, unlawful;
    false, untruthful, deceitful, deceiving, deceptive, Janus-faced, lying, mendacious, untrustworthy;
    informalcrooked, shady, tricky, sharp, shifty;
    informalbent, dodgy;
    informalshonky;
    informalslim;
    malfeasant;
    archaicknavish, subtle, hollow-hearted;
    rarefalse-hearted, double-faced, truthless
    "he is accused of dishonest business practices"
    antonyms: honest
    • intended to mislead or cheat.
      "he gave the editor a dishonest account of events"
      :)

I want to know how it is you think Jarmas and I are same person lol first off Jarmas can't type (no offense) but secondly fart master was my mentor when I got into the game and my actions were done with out Jarmas even knowing about what I was going to do until right before I did it. My main reason behind this was only to shut Fart Master up...some of you may remember the shit I went through with him at the beginning of season when he wanted to whine about my gyms spar schedule and other things when it came to the gym which lead to him being booted and him trying to get other managers to cry and complain and leave gym but that did not work so he took to the gym chat for the time he had left in gym calling me out and talking shit so I did what he wished he could have did to me and my gym on the island. Ibrahim did his shady shit to Jarmas and then with him going completely off the plan for Toths tournament and all of us were getting messages asking wtf? Since tournament guys were being offered fights and it sucks that so many were in the crossfire of this situation but we all know where we stand and we can move on what's done is done

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to know how it is you think Jarmas and I are same person lol first off Jarmas can't type (no offense) but secondly fart master was my mentor when I got into the game and my actions were done with out Jarmas even knowing about what I was going to do until right before I did it. My main reason behind this was only to shut Fart Master up...some of you may remember the shit I went through with him at the beginning of season when he wanted to whine about my gyms spar schedule and other things when it came to the gym which lead to him being booted and him trying to get other managers to cry and complain and leave gym but that did not work so he took to the gym chat for the time he had left in gym calling me out and talking shit so I did what he wished he could have did to me and my gym on the island. Ibrahim did his shady shit to Jarmas and then with him going completely off the plan for Toths tournament and all of us were getting messages asking wtf? Since tournament guys were being offered fights and it sucks that so many were in the crossfire of this situation but we all know where we stand and we can move on what's done is done

You took Jay`s money from IFC`s coffers and you comeback here saying `What`s done is done?`

You are hillarious, I was at that gym with Fart Master and a bunch of people and all he did was disagree with you about the training schedule. If you are justifying trying to sabotage an entire org and stealing from it because you were mad at 1 person...... hmmm I don`t believe you.

Now nobody on their right mind would throw their brand and credibility out the garbage for Mamado unless you are his husband or multi-account. I think it`s obvious which one it is.

We have no choice but to move on.

You have kicked all IFC fighters out of Gizmo`s in some attempt to have the final word :) and to train at an elite gym just your fighters for the end of season tournament. To me that again looks like the same account friend :)

You took Jay`s money from IFC`s coffers and you comeback here saying `What`s done is done?`

You are hillarious, I was at that gym with Fart Master and a bunch of people and all he did was disagree with you about the training schedule. If you are justifying trying to sabotage an entire org and stealing from it because you were mad at 1 person...... hmmm I don`t believe you.

Now nobody on their right mind would throw their brand and credibility out the garbage for Mamado unless you are his husband or multi-account. I think it`s obvious which one it is.

We have no choice but to move on.

You have kicked all IFC fighters out of Gizmo`s in some attempt to have the final word :) and to train at an elite gym just your fighters for the end of season tournament. To me that again looks like the same account friend :)

Who are you to talk about credibility??...by the way who cares about credibility when we dealing with fake ass traitors like you.....you was lucky there was only 400k there......Jay $$??? fuking he barely been managing to bring posters forward nevermind having the right to claim any of that $$....

This an email I sent all IFC managers, just now concerning the tourneys. *** I encourage all managers to keep their fighters they made for the tournament at IFC until the end ** :

Hello Managers,

First of all I would like to reassure you that IFC will continue operations all season long. There has been a change in management but let me reassure you we will stand strong until the end of the Island season :)

Due to some sponsors leaving we are forced to cancel the upcoming 155 & 265 lb. tournaments. This was caused due to 2 incidents and we want to be 100% upfront about them:

1) Former CEO Jarmas Rodriguez refuses to honour the prizes he promised and he stole about $250,000 from IFC coffers.

2) Former director of Operations Darren Trecki is refusing to house IFC fighters at his gym Gizmo`s and has stolen about $250,000 of IFC coffers.

We at IFC want to give everyone the best chance to succeed and for that reason we have no choice but to cancel the tournaments. You have my commitment that I will continue booking cards and fights and we all will make $$ going forward.

To Jarmas/Darren (this is the same player, just multi-accounting):

1) I will not kick your fighters out of IFC, some of your fighters have pending fights so we will see you both in the cage and you will fight. If you release any of your fighters before any of your fights that is on you. IFC management will do our best in booking the opposite manager another fight.

2) You will no longer get soft fights. Jarmas you booked your 3-0 Magnunsen guy against a 1-1 guy. That is just ridiculous. We will no longer pave your way for title fights. If you and Darren decide to stay and fight you will fight opponents with equal skills.

**On a closing note I spoke to Shiv and T.I.T. is almost full. We are in this until the end, don`t be a BJ Penn and quit at the end of the 4th round on the stool ***

Regards,

Ibrahim.

Mail from: ISLAND FC

Aaaaaaaaaand , WE ARE BACK !!!!!

Island FC made 150K on today`s event (You have no idea I found $20.00 this morning lol). We are out of the red boyz !!!! :guitar:

Thank you for everyone`s support.

I sent the cancellation for the Tournament (both events), all fighters will get an opportunity to stay at IFC or leave. I hope you stay as we have so much planned for IFC, and T.I.T. is doing amazing so we are happy for the competition, if you go to T.I.T you are in great hands.

If you go to the competition I suggest also rerolling a KT guy as the orgs are getting full and we need to support KT as Mike is making improvements as we speak, Island has KOTR, enough said... great org.

Awesomeness !!!

Aaaaaaaaaand , WE ARE BACK !!!!!

Island FC made 150K on today`s event (You have no idea I found $20.00 this morning lol). We are out of the red boyz !!!! :guitar:

Thank you for everyone`s support.

I sent the cancellation for the Tournament (both events), all fighters will get an opportunity to stay at IFC or leave. I hope you stay as we have so much planned for IFC, and T.I.T. is doing amazing so we are happy for the competition, if you go to T.I.T you are in great hands.

If you go to the competition I suggest also rerolling a KT guy as the orgs are getting full and we need to support KT as Mike is making improvements as we speak, Island has KOTR, enough said... great org.

Awesomeness !!!

you should give me those 150k aswell, i put that event togheter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAbOgdbTbM

apreciate the lyrics