*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages welcome to the hard knocks arena where your ticket buys the whole seat but you will only need the edge for this wonderful mind blowing night of non stop in your face action

For our first match of the night we have Android 13 facing off against Maksimilian Lyagushov. Android 13 seems to have the edge going into this fight having the better bjj mt and boxing but you can never count out the underdog. Not much is known about Lyagushov since he has had only 1 fight so far so let's see how how he fares.

For our second match we have Buttermilk Chris facing Phillipe Panzer. Chris has the better bjj so will he be looking to take this fight to the ground or has he been training his stand-up game and can handle both aspects? Only time will tell.

For the third match we have Renato Gracie facing Floidi "Monei" Meiueder. Gracie has the bjj advantage so he will be looking for subs that is a given whereas Meiueder has the better boxing so he wants to keep this fight on his feet.

For our 4th match we have Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira facing Manis "Jordanian Butterbean" Naibat. This is also the very classic boxer vs bjj fighter. Will Vieira get the sub or will Naibat end this before it even has the chance to start?

For the 5th match we have Tae "King" Syet vs Punchy "AKA David Attenborough" McPunchface. On paper it looks to be a very even matchup so this could go either way. I would hate to be the judges for this match folks.

For the 6th match we have Manny "Cutter" Laynier vs Elias "Criolo" Manchinha. Word on the street is that there was a commotion with his manager Jarmas for doing treatorous things so we will see if this fighter takes the noble way of honor or uses cheap tricks and bends the rules to win.

For the 7th match we have "Goth Kid" Robert Hurt vs Diego "Sanchez" The Hammer. This here is yet another classic fight where it looks to be an even match up. I think this has match of the month written all over it.

For the 8th match we have Tore Levi vs Dwight "Babyface" Schrute. Both fighters are 1 and 0 so one of these fighters will lose their perfect record. My prediction is that Levi will win because he has the better MT and wrestling. I'm not a betting man but many people will be placing their money on Levi.

For our co-main event we have Al "The Muppet" Rush vs Frank "Big Salami" Turturro. Both guys are undefeated so 1 person will have a big L on their record. Rush will come in a wee bit exhausted having to lose some weight to make the 170 lb mark but he has the better boxing MT and wrestling so I put my money on him.

Finally for the main event we have "Born Again" Ben McHough vs Joseph Jacobs. Both guys have had an excellent run so far having 4 wins. If this fight goes to the ground it is anybody's ball game. Should this fight stay on the feet I honestly believe that Jacobs will score the KO victory.

And that is the end of our wonderful action packed night of fights that will no doubt leave you in awe and chanting we want more.

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages welcome to the hard knocks arena where your ticket buys the whole seat but you will only need the edge for this wonderful mind blowing night of non stop in your face action

For our first match of the night we have Android 13 facing off against Maksimilian Lyagushov. Android 13 seems to have the edge going into this fight having the better bjj mt and boxing but you can never count out the underdog. Not much is known about Lyagushov since he has had only 1 fight so far so let's see how how he fares.

For our second match we have Buttermilk Chris facing Phillipe Panzer. Chris has the better bjj so will he be looking to take this fight to the ground or has he been training his stand-up game and can handle both aspects? Only time will tell.

For the third match we have Renato Gracie facing Floidi "Monei" Meiueder. Gracie has the bjj advantage so he will be looking for subs that is a given whereas Meiueder has the better boxing so he wants to keep this fight on his feet.

For our 4th match we have Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira facing Manis "Jordanian Butterbean" Naibat. This is also the very classic boxer vs bjj fighter. Will Vieira get the sub or will Naibat end this before it even has the chance to start?

For the 5th match we have Tae "King" Syet vs Punchy "AKA David Attenborough" McPunchface. On paper it looks to be a very even matchup so this could go either way. I would hate to be the judges for this match folks.

For the 6th match we have Manny "Cutter" Laynier vs Elias "Criolo" Manchinha. Word on the street is that there was a commotion with his manager Jarmas for doing treatorous things so we will see if this fighter takes the noble way of honor or uses cheap tricks and bends the rules to win.

For the 7th match we have "Goth Kid" Robert Hurt vs Diego "Sanchez" The Hammer. This here is yet another classic fight where it looks to be an even match up. I think this has match of the month written all over it.

For the 8th match we have Tore Levi vs Dwight "Babyface" Schrute. Both fighters are 1 and 0 so one of these fighters will lose their perfect record. My prediction is that Levi will win because he has the better MT and wrestling. I'm not a betting man but many people will be placing their money on Levi.

For our co-main event we have Al "The Muppet" Rush vs Frank "Big Salami" Turturro. Both guys are undefeated so 1 person will have a big L on their record. Rush will come in a wee bit exhausted having to lose some weight to make the 170 lb mark but he has the better boxing MT and wrestling so I put my money on him.

Finally for the main event we have "Born Again" Ben McHough vs Joseph Jacobs. Both guys have had an excellent run so far having 4 wins. If this fight goes to the ground it is anybody's ball game. Should this fight stay on the feet I honestly believe that Jacobs will score the KO victory.

And that is the end of our wonderful action packed night of fights that will no doubt leave you in awe and chanting we want more.

WOW

what a masterpiece

w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

WTF is that?

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why everything for you goes without saying?....do you have some sort of syndrome or something?

let meguess...that goes without saying

Yes it's called the Jarmas is a dumbass syndrome. It's not a rare syndrome so everyone has that. Symptoms include knowing Jarmas is a dumbass. Side effects may cause you to catch his dumbass but that rarely happens

Yes it's called the Jarmas is a dumbass syndrome. It's not a rare syndrome so everyone has that. Symptoms include knowing Jarmas is a dumbass. Side effects may cause you to catch his dumbass but that rarely happens

giphy.gif

you actualy make sense

..not

let me put it this way ,hes good enough for the $$ you geting for it, init?

you smarter then what people think

when you catch them asleep inflict the pain

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alright,

It has been a busy day at IFC :) but very productive.

- We got about 12 new fighters added to divisions that were lacking some population (135,145,185 and 205).

- We released the fighters that went onto F.A. making room for active ones.

- We booked the Main Event for IFC 10 !! Champion Dominique Bell has been offered a fight against 3-0 beast Mister Island !!

- Our next 4 Events are fully booked and we will start booking Mid-August.

- IFC welcomes our newest VP of Creative and Promotions Raichu Knog :)

- All fighters except 3 from the Cancelled Tournaments stayed at the organization :) We will start booking them ASAP :)

And there you have it. HUGE thanks to CEO Fart Master, all our friends who have stepped forward to offer their support in either running the organization or with financial help.

We keep moving forward :)

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Camara.

Island FC welcomes to the fold VP of Marketing Wally Balls.

Wally is a tenured sports writer and has worked on and off with IFC and many other orgs. in the past. He is well known for his transparency, to the point analysis and humongous balls.

IFC is blessed to have him join.

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Camara

• Upvote 1

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. You all will get to know me as 135lb Jose Fritz the Blitz but I am new to MMAtycoon and happy to learn the game better in an actual division and not just QFC. My first actual fights in this game are today and though I cant get full reads of what happened yet according to the win and lose column my 4 fighters went 2-2 in total today. I have a lot to learn about the mechanics of the game but I have played a similar mma simulator type game called etapout many years ago. Jose has his first QFC tomorrow than as soon as that fight is finished he will be accepting his contract here like he has asked to. I wish all the 135lbs good luck and remember every time you beat me I will learn better strategies and come back even stronger. Can you handle my Blitz?

• Upvote 1

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. You all will get to know me as 135lb Jose Fritz the Blitz but I am new to MMAtycoon and happy to learn the game better in an actual division and not just QFC. My first actual fights in this game are today and though I cant get full reads of what happened yet according to the win and lose column my 4 fighters went 2-2 in total today. I have a lot to learn about the mechanics of the game but I have played a similar mma simulator type game called etapout many years ago. Jose has his first QFC tomorrow than as soon as that fight is finished he will be accepting his contract here like he has asked to. I wish all the 135lbs good luck and remember every time you beat me I will learn better strategies and come back even stronger. Can you handle my Blitz?

Welcome to IFC !!!!

Nick Verheij (320591) Looking for a contract (HW) on the island

Welcome to IFC :) Nick !!!

Tomorrow 2 titles are on the line as champ Rokuya Date (5-0) defends his 155 lbs. belt against (4-1) challenger Bruce "Get Loose" Mafaking!!

And the absolute baddest man on the Island Super "Dominator" Heavyweight (5-0) defends his 265+ belt against (4-0) Khamed Al Khabbib !!!

Enjoy the fights !!!

Our next 3 events are fully booked and we are working on the second half of August :)

So far so great !!

Our 265 and 265+ divisions are COMPLETE, 155 is almost FULL. We will accept contenders with good records exceptionally.

A few spots open for 185 (2) and 205 (2) and we got 7 spots left for 170.

Planning to keep 145 (18 yr. old restricted) and 135 at around 20 fighters. So about 5 spots left on each of those.

Thank you for your support !!

Ibrahim Camara.