*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

Hello all IFC managers & fighters,

We would like to announce that we have finalized the transfer of Island FC under new management. Jay Tycoon has signed ownership of the organization to myself, Ibrahim Camara.

My commitment: To continue supporting Island managers and fighters throughout the season. This is Jay Tycoon`s baby and I will work very hard to give you the product Jay has delivered every Island season.

Changes: Our CEO Jarmas Rodriguez AKA Mamado has stepped down. We are currently looking for a tenured org. owner to fill this seat. In the meantime I will take care of it. On behalf of IFC and the island we would like to thank Jarmas for all his efforts this past month. Him along with Hamish (Dauntless), Toth , Darren, Raichu and Kalle brought IFC back from the ashes when things looked kinda shaky at the beginning of the season.

The future: Well we are #1 on the Island and we plan on remaining that way. The 155 and 265 tournaments are just around the corner and we will honour all our pending commitments. Stay tuned for the draw with the names for each bracket !

Thank you for your support, keep kicking butt !!!!

Ibrahim Camara

Owner or IFC

After School Syndicate

IFC Fight Nights #6

Preview: The Sun comes up on the Island and the fighters are up and ready for what is to be one of the most important Island cards early this season. 2 title fights are in play tonight :

Main Event: Light Heavyweight (5-0-0) takes on also undefeated George Baker (3-0). So many sharks at the top waiting !! Joe Schmo (5-0) , Theo Demetriou (4-1) and Elias Manchinha (3-0) !!!!

Co-Main Event: Super Heavyweight (4-0-0) takes on that sex symbol The One (3-0). The winner will face Khamed Al Khabbib (4-0) !!!!

http://i.imgur.com/7Oy3PTH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cUfsoX9.jpg

It`s gonna be a bloody night. We got Russian clones, Androids, hot women, what more can you ask for ???? It`s time for Wednresday Night Fights !!!

Hello all IFC managers & fighters,

We would like to announce that we have finalized the transfer of Island FC under new management. Jay Tycoon has signed ownership of the organization to myself, Ibrahim Camara.

My commitment: To continue supporting Island managers and fighters throughout the season. This is Jay Tycoon`s baby and I will work very hard to give you the product Jay has delivered every Island season.

Changes: Our CEO Jarmas Rodriguez AKA Mamado has stepped down. We are currently looking for a tenured org. owner to fill this seat. In the meantime I will take care of it. On behalf of IFC and the island we would like to thank Jarmas for all his efforts this past month. Him along with Hamish (Dauntless), Toth , Darren, Raichu and Kalle brought IFC back from the ashes when things looked kinda shaky at the beginning of the season.

The future: Well we are #1 on the Island and we plan on remaining that way. The 155 and 265 tournaments are just around the corner and we will honour all our pending commitments. Stay tuned for the draw with the names for each bracket !

Thank you for your support, keep kicking butt !!!!

Ibrahim Camara

Owner or IFC

After School Syndicate

I helped run LAW on the highland so I can help out here and there if you want?

IFC Fight Nights #6

Preview: The Sun comes up on the Island and the fighters are up and ready for what is to be one of the most important Island cards early this season. 2 title fights are in play tonight :

Main Event: Light Heavyweight (5-0-0) takes on also undefeated George Baker (3-0). So many sharks at the top waiting !! Joe Schmo (5-0) , Theo Demetriou (4-1) and Elias Manchinha (3-0) !!!!

Co-Main Event: Super Heavyweight (4-0-0) takes on that sex symbol The One (3-0). The winner will face Khamed Al Khabbib (4-0) !!!!

It`s gonna be a bloody night. We got Russian clones, Androids, hot women, what more can you ask for ???? It`s time for Wednresday Night Fights !!!

you aint got shit bitch

IFC Fight Nights #6

wtf is dis??...you call this a preview...you call yourself the #1?...you delosinal bro

nope...i loged in this morning and i was sacked and riped off 500k

By the way im out of the tounament and im defenitly not sponsoring it....still thinking on what to do with the IFC fighters training at Gyzmo...they might have to go...but im still thinking about that....nobody else fault for Jay being a fucktard and Ibra being a back staber

In all seriousness, shitty stuff. No idea who did what but if it went down as you said, it sucks.

Basicly the guy who supost to be my wing man ( Jay Tycoon) had one of hes famous and well known freak outs( wich happen often and normaly destroys the experience of every body involved )......but until then fine( nobody fault that hes retarded) but ibra is a fuking back staber ....he had a long term "secret " plan ......all good with the plan ,but , the "secret" bit touched my nerve to be honest, , now hes coming here with hes mellow talk saying this and that....fuck you bro....but from now on i will accept you as my bitch....you will be my forum

IBRACUNT YOU WILL DANCE TO MY LOOP FROM NOW ON.....britch