*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

179 fighters signed is amazing granted I am new to the game, however that must be a lot of work to keep up with that many fighters who need fights so congrats on the success and the obvious hard work that comes with it. Cant wait to see what happens with the 18 year old only division and cant wait to see what the new 135lb fighters got.

• Upvote 1

We had an amazing event this evening at IFC 12: Bloodsport !!!

Our champion Luther Jones (6-0) defended his title and will go up next against KFed (5-0)

Former 265 champ Heavyweight (5-1) won against Claude Giroux (4-1) who saw his unbeaten record broken for the first time (Update: Giroux took such a brutal beating he left in a helicopter to get facial reconstruction, his Island season is over).

Also Jamel Moore (3-0) earned himself a title shot by unanimous victory against the amazing Joe Schmo (5-2) , The 205 lbs. champion Light Heavyweight (7-0) IMMEDIATELY signed the contract so if Moore wants that belt then come and get it !!!! 205 is PACKED !!!

We have signed some really nice talent in this past weekend. Out goal is to as much as possible pit top level talent against top level talent and fair fights for our non VIP managers :)

• Upvote 2

We had an amazing event this evening at IFC 12: Bloodsport !!!

Our champion Luther Jones (6-0) defended his title and will go up next against KFed (5-0)

Former 265 champ Heavyweight (5-1) won against Claude Giroux (4-1) who saw his unbeaten record broken for the first time.

Also Jamel Moore (3-0) earned himself a title shot by unanimous victory against the amazing Joe Schmo (5-2) , The 205 lbs. champion Light Heavyweight (7-0) IMMEDIATELY signed the contract so if Moore wants that belt then come and get it !!!! 205 is PACKED !!!

We have signed some really nice talent in this past weekend. Out goal is to as much as possible pit top level talent against top level talent and fair fights for our non VIP managers :)

Top moment of the night the defeated 0-2 android 20 gets his first win via submission over a superior bjj opponent

• Upvote 1

Mister island, I am the advocate for Android thirteen and he has advised me to say to you this:

While you are the current 135 lb champion, you have that belt only because you have yet to face me. If you are a fighting champion you will accept my challenge. If you are afraid it doesn't have to be a title fight but ducking me only proves that we both know I'm better than you

• Upvote 1

"Japanese Hawk" Mamoru Takamura (319626)

"Can i get a rematch with Punchy McPunchface? I kicked him in the dick, he hit me back of the neck on the ground. Let's have another go, knowing it's gonna be a dirty match, and see what happens."

This match is on. My fighter Punchy is now in the gym training. We've brought in Mike Tyson for bites, a Glasweigian pub hardman for headbutts and throat strikes, and a streetwise Essex Girl to help out with gauges, nipple twists and hair-pulling. The fridge is stocked with White Lightning high-strength cider and Tenants Extra. A voice coach is on standby for "Did you spill my pint?" and "What are you looking at?" It could get nasty.

• Upvote 4

Mister island, I am the advocate for Android thirteen and he has advised me to say to you this:

While you are the current 135 lb champion, you have that belt only because you have yet to face me. If you are a fighting champion you will accept my challenge. If you are afraid it doesn't have to be a title fight but ducking me only proves that we both know I'm better than you

Silence from the champ I see. Hmm I guess we know what that means

• Upvote 1

Make it top 5-8 now i guess :shades:

This man might be onto somethin, let's take a look at 265:

Champ: Big Mike (4-0) fights Nacho Stiffy (4-1) on August 23rd.

Then we got Heavy Weight (5-1) who fights fighter / manager Nick Verheij (2-0) on August 28th **Title Shot on the line**

Then Rasputin (5-1)

Tong (3-0)

Dick Tater (3-2)

Ganny (3-2)

Ignatius (3-2)

Drumpf (2-2)

Eisemberg (2-3)

Johnny (1-0)

Jefferson (1-0)

and the rest of the pack...

• Upvote 1

:) 170:

Champ: Big Salami (4-0)

1) Mister Hankey (6-1)

2) Joseph Ligambi (6-1)

3) Eusebio Zapata (4-0)

4) Clive Garret (4-1)

5) David Hanson (4-2)

6) Alexander Porto (4-3)

7) Git Push (3-1)

8) Buttermilk Chris (3-0*) *Inactivity drunken somewhere on the Island*

9) Randall Steve (2-1)

10) Wayne Carter (2-1)

We gotta sort this mess :) Let's do a Double Eliminator on Wednesday Night Fights #11: Gomorra

Hankey v Ligambi ** Winner gets title shot **

Garret vs Zapata ** next in line? Maybe 5-10 is no mans land. Anything can happen**

But that will give this division some clarity, at some point Hanson fights the winner of Push vs. Porto and we are in biznezzz

• Upvote 1

At 265+ I've been throwing everything but the sink at Super Heavyweight (6-0).

IFC recently signed John Murphy (4-0) who is his latest challenge.

And the amazing Frank Altidari (5-1) who is fighting undefeated Ottis

Then Klaus Kinski (4-0) who has agreed to fight Murhaas Jo (4-1) following a challenge . Rumours is this is an old euro rivalry.

Khamed (4-1) , Justin Case (3-0), Bobby Loseur (3-1) and Storey (3-1) right after...

The big boys are having a crazy season.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15016692396022.png

My brother Nacho is going to give Big Mike The hot Cheese!

Why? Because Burrito said so holes !

smell the hot sauce baby o yes breathe it all in!

thats not hot sauce you smell

That's Burrito's balls baby.

choke on a Stiffy.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anything happening?

Just sent you a fight, thank you for your patience.

I wish I could do more advertising but not enough bandwidth and have to prioritize booking events/moving fights over promoting the org.

Our next 4 events are fully booked and working on booking end of Sept/beginning of October over the next few weeks.

With only 2 active Island orgs we might have to take on some more fighters so fights will most probably be every 10-20 days.

I tried to move some of my fighters to that new org Chaos but the owner never answered my email and his only event booked (in 4 days) is not fully booked. 44 fighters stuck there.

KOTR has halted operations also, no future events. 33 fighters stuck there.

Island FC will continue, and Scotty and TIT have also confirmed they will.

HODOR

:)

• Upvote 1

My first title match and its in Island FC, I know I am definitely the big underdog in this fight and its going to be a hard fight but good luck to Bell in having a great fight.

Good luck !! Some crazy movement at the top in that division, champs keep changing.

It's been a season of grapplers this year for the lighter divisions.

Current Champions

135 Dominique Bell

145 Takumi Sagaki

155 Bruce Mafaking

170 Frank Turturro

185 Edson Ribeiro

205 Light Heavyweight

265 Heavy Weight

265+ Super Heavyweight