Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Selling any length of time VIP and Fighter Slots. All transfers must be made into my account before donations or slots will be bought. I am online everyday and the transaction will be made the same day. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Me and Johnny Lee Paris has agreed a Deal that I give him 1 YEAR VIP and when he gets it in to his account he sends me 1.1 Million Tycoon $

When this is confirmed by Johnny I will set the ball in motion (I transfer to a guy from internet bank and he pays Mike it takes one day to arrive (different banks) so it will probably arrive tomorrow) Yes Im lazy by the way ...

Me and Johnny Lee Paris has agreed a Deal that I give him 1 YEAR VIP and when he gets it in to his account he sends me 1.1 Million Tycoon $

When this is confirmed by Johnny I will set the ball in motion (I transfer to a guy from internet bank and he pays Mike it takes one day to arrive (different banks) so it will probably arrive tomorrow) Yes Im lazy by the way ...

Agreed.