Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I am buying game cash in exchange for VIP packages / Fighter slots. I will donate to the game everytime someone uses my services.

Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees and transfer is required before I purchase your VIP package.

Prices are not negotiable but will be a full time arrangement from here on out.

PM me for services.

Fighter Slot = 400k

Purchase 3 months = 350k
Purchase 6 months = 750k
Purchase 1 year membership = 1.5 million
Purchase 2 year membership = 4 million
Purchase 3 year membership = 9 million
Purchase 4 year membership = 13 million

I hope to help those in need keep their VIP's so we stop losing members and in turn help our game grow.

I am buying game cash in exchange for VIP packages / Fighter slots. I will donate to the game everytime someone uses my services.

Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees and transfer is required before I purchase your VIP package.

Prices are not negotiable but will be a full time arrangement from here on out.

PM me for services.

Fighter Slot = 400k

Purchase 3 months = 350k

Purchase 6 months = 750k

Purchase 1 year membership = 1.5 million

Purchase 2 year membership = 4 million

Purchase 3 year membership = 9 million

Purchase 4 year membership = 13 million

I hope to help those in need keep their VIP's so we stop losing members and in turn help our game grow.

I was going to contact you about this offer, but when I click on manager profile it says it doesn't exist.

I'm looking to trade some in game cash for VIP. If there are any takers please contact me. I'm look for 6 months to a year. Please let me know what you will do and cost. Thanks.

I was going to contact you about this offer, but when I click on manager profile it says it doesn't exist.

I'm looking to trade some in game cash for VIP. If there are any takers please contact me. I'm look for 6 months to a year. Please let me know what you will do and cost. Thanks.

Sent you a message....

I'm looking to exchange VIP for some in-game cash. Hit me up a PM if you're interested and let me know how much cash you're offering. Cheers, Paul

I am in need of 1 year VIP

I need 1 year VIP, I'll pay 1 million.

Edit** Well that was fast, the deal is done. It was a one time deal so no PMs for this please :)

I am also in need of 1 year VIP for this price.

Thank You

Edit Got my VIP. Thanks!

Edited by sabaton

I'm selling 1 year of VIP for 1.2M.

Been a while since I've done manager funds transfers. When you transfer money to another manager, do the transfer fee's come out of the money total being transferred or out of the transferring managers account or the one getting the transfers account?

It comes out of the account of the guy sending the cash. So when you send the cash you need to make sure you have the amount of money you want to send + the transfer fee, in your account.