Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I will buy 6 months (300K) of VIP with my in-game cash. I'll also buy a fighter slot or 2 for 150K each. Message me if you're interested in selling the VIP or fighter slot.

I've taken care of this one! Don't really need more tycoon cash, but if really desperate and a really good deal for me (high Tycoon cash for VIP/Slots) I will consider them.

Duphus

• Upvote 1

I'll buy you VIP or fighter slots for the prices listed below. I'll only do a few of them, first come first serve. So get at me.

3 Months: 150k

6 Months: 280k

1 Year: 550k

Fighter Slots: 150k Each

That didn't take long. 5 Customers, Shops closed.

Edited by Lifebleeder
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'll buy you VIP or fighter slots for the prices listed below. I'll only do a few of them, first come first serve. So get at me.

3 Months: 150k

6 Months: 280k

1 Year: 550k

Fighter Slots: 150k Each

That didn't take long. 5 Customers, Shops closed.

i snoozed

i loosed

i usually try and help with getting vip but im busted right now -- when i am able to help again i will but im having to get a back window for trailblazer right now and i cant believe it but them bastards are $500 bucks used -- unreal a fucking window cost that much

13 days before vip runs out 150k for 3 months vip. 150k is really the best i can do cause i just started a new org from scratch so can't afford to offer more.