Greatest manager ever.

All QFC, I had a guy undefeated in QFC fights once, then he got signed to a actual org and couldn't win.

A cookie cutter build and sliders to go along with it won't get you far in real competitive fights but a good mentor will teach you different slider settings and how to train fighters. Other than that it's good to get Spin and win creds but time will tell if his mentor has taught him well.

• Upvote 1

I don't want to talk trash because he is winning and if that keeps him engaged in the game, more power to him. To me qfc's got boring and I could not wait to get into some good organizations. I'm sure he will level out once his opponents get better. (Opp Rank: 2,904 average)

• Upvote 3

This one is doing secret ninja shit... gotta watch this manager...

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=116527

well they are in an alliance started by humors.

• Downvote 1

Did you look at what shes doing or who she fighting you simple fucker?

You can continue being a butt hurt twitt or get with the game and actually win a fight for once... but IM betting you dont have it in ya...

Just pointing out she or he is fighting only QFC and low level ID orgs. Had a fighter in Kings FC, which is obviously the most competitive 310k org, lost all the fights with him and released him, then started avoiding the org in favor of orgs with weaker competition like RBB, Kamikaze, TGC. Record is probably impressive but always have to take in mind the competition and the fact if someone is accepting every fight or he is picking the opposition.

• Upvote 1

Did you look at what shes doing or who she fighting you simple fucker?

You can continue being a butt hurt twitt or get with the game and actually win a fight for once... but IM betting you dont have it in ya...

hey douche, have you ever looked at my record? I've won fights before, I've won titles before. I don't have the worst record in the game

Just pointing out she or he is fighting only QFC and low level ID orgs. Had a fighter in Kings FC, which is obviously the most competitive 310k org, lost all the fights with him and released him, then started avoiding the org in favor of orgs with weaker competition like RBB, Kamikaze, TGC. Record is probably impressive but always have to take in mind the competition and the fact if someone is accepting every fight or he is picking the opposition.

I expect better from you than this blasphemy. She is 1-2 in KFC with two of her first creations that were shit builds. Her 25 year old went 1-1 and the 20 year old went 0-1.

I expect better from you than this blasphemy. She is 1-2 in KFC with two of her first creations that were shit builds. Her 25 year old went 1-1 and the 20 year old went 0-1.

Well, maybe it was too harsh but after that I have approached the other good creations and they went to the above mentioned orgs.

If I have to compare with another newcomer - TJ, he has like 90% of his fights in Kings FC and creation tourneys, has 3 champs at Kings, and has never rejected a fight so far. A very solid rookie of the year candidate.

• Upvote 1

Ah i didnt see his mentor, makes complete fucking sense then lol.

Back in my day, we just had to rely on wading through arguements on forums to find out stuff, nowadays these young folk are born with a silver spoon mentor in their mouth :D

Still, it depends on the mentor. My mentor knew only how to make 25yo(and looking at it now, not the best possible builds) and basic QFC sliders. When I started asking how to develop projects, how to do ground sliders etc., he wasn't able to give an adequate answer so I had to find everything by myself and took many Ls in order to test sliders. Good thing with this game is that it has a never ending learning curve lol.

Also much of the info on forums is wrong - you gotta lock Duphus in some corner and make a complete investigation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey douche, have you ever looked at my record? I've won fights before, I've won titles before. I don't have the worst record in the game

Chill Chicka, I was in the same alliance as you. You never listen. Biggest part of the game for you is Org and forums and I guess thats ok but you cant honestly blame a persons game play on who is in their alliance. Or who started the alliance. Thats just taking cheap shots and being an ass. When you started you refused to win. Your biggest thing was following Castor around to get a taste of his sack sweat and begging to be in Vendetta. Had you half the brain you want others to believe you have you would have chilled in the forums and worked on your roster. Then you might have had a chance at Vendetta...but your simple and cant see the obvious.

Karter was her mentor.

She started the game and read everything she could find. That alone gives here Kudos... most are way to lazy to do this and spam managers or forum post for that easy info.

If you think her record is from cherry picking fights your mistaken and Im sure it will be proven soon enough. Her opponent hype isnt the highest but whos is with such a young roster?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO there is some value in teaching new players how to create instant-winning builds and give them a taste of the game. after all who wants to find a new online game, get all excited, then spend months watching a project develop their skills without ever having an actual fight?

but this is limited. if the mentor is teaching only how to create 25 y/o then this is a problem. that new player is probably play for a few months then have a meltdown and leave.

• Upvote 2