What happened to?...

Alfred

Jeff Warbringer and Warbringers Rio? I loved that org and his write ups were fantastic.

Jungle Movement something alliance? The biggest alliance a few years back? What happened to them?

Jackie Chan the manager? Number 1 for a while when I played before and wasn't shy about letting people know it.

On a side note it's pretty horrible seeing your old fighters with changed names and been through so many different managers. Like finding out a pet you gave up for adoption has been horribly abused. Anyone else come back after a while to find this?

• Upvote 1

Jeff Warbringer and Warbringers Rio? I loved that org and his write ups were fantastic.

Jungle Movement something alliance? The biggest alliance a few years back? What happened to them?

Jackie Chan the manager? Number 1 for a while when I played before and wasn't shy about letting people know it.

On a side note it's pretty horrible seeing your old fighters with changed names and been through so many different managers. Like finding out a pet you gave up for adoption has been horribly abused. Anyone else come back after a while to find this?

Jungle Movement ????, if it's what I think you're talking about it was a big part of a multi-account issue and was basically wiped out.

Jacky pops his head up every now and then, but he stopped playing consistently (from what I can tell) around 2 years ago. He said things and was banned from the forums quite a few times for it. He finally stopped can-crushing after everyone caught on to what he was doing over at HWP (I think that was "his" org) and then he seemed to not sign on as often.

Not sure what happened to Jeff. Just stopped signing in one day. I'm sure someone has more info then I do on why he left.

Jungle Movement ????, if it's what I think you're talking about it was a big part of a multi-account issue and was basically wiped out.

Jacky pops his head up every now and then, but he stopped playing consistently (from what I can tell) around 2 years ago. He said things and was banned from the forums quite a few times for it. He finally stopped can-crushing after everyone caught on to what he was doing over at HWP (I think that was "his" org) and then he seemed to not sign on as often.

Not sure what happened to Jeff. Just stopped signing in one day. I'm sure someone has more info then I do on why he left.

HWP that is an ORG I haven't heard of in a long time!

Wasn't HWP owned by Andrei Arlovski? Iirc there was some question about if Andrei was a man or woman and there was significant can crushing going on in his/her org.

Also, does anybody remember Joel Nicola? That guy was a serial noob abuser.

Rumor is that Mother AA is still playing under a different name. Noob abuse is still alive and well, the Island has become the best place for a motley assortment of scrubs to do that.

You were in Hells Balls back in the day right? Welcome back.

Wasn't that the Nutrition Company? Hells Balls Recovery?

It was both. There was a Hells Balls alliance and Nutrition company. I want to say there was even an Org at one point.

Rumor is that Mother AA is still playing under a different name. Noob abuse is still alive and well, the Island has become the best place for a motley assortment of scrubs to do that.

You were in Hells Balls back in the day right? Welcome back.

I had a couple different fighters in HWP back then. Never signed them, they were free agents I picked up and finished their contracts then cut them. I don't remember ever having a problem in the ORG, or having my fighters fed to Jackie. If I remember right the contracts were always really long, like 10 or 15 fights. Something like that.