My Own Game: Lordempires

Mentor

I have a list with all the things i want to achieve in life, one of the things i wanted to do was make my own online game, i started to look into the market about mid 2007 and back in Spring 2008 i started writing the technical assignment for the game. NOW it is ready! It is still in Beta, but it is already more than playable.

The idea of the game is that you take over a city based in the middle ages, build it up and join up with friends to make your own clan to take on other groups. If you like deep games which focus on strategy and interaction then 100% this is the game for you. It is text based, so do not expect any crazy graphics or sound in this one (it is honestly not needed, if it was i would add it).

There is NOBODY in the game as i just reset it a few hours ago and all the other members have yet to be notified, so anyone which gets in, will be basically in first (which is always important in games like this)

If you have any questions you can post them here or in the game forums.

Link to game: http://www.lordempires.com

I registered but just had a couple suggestions for the registration page.

1. Specify under the field if it allows number/letters or doesnt allow them, it will save someone time from having to do it over again.

2. Specify minimum/maximum character requirements

• 2 weeks later...