How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

About to buy more Litecoin and Ethereum, waiting for the right price as they drop. Ideas on what these two will drop too?

Hoping to see $250 Ethereum and would love $50 - 55 Litecoin.

About to buy more Litecoin and Ethereum, waiting for the right price as they drop. Ideas on what these two will drop too?

It is very hard to tell .From My experience when you see a sea of red it a great time to buy i bought a bunch of promising coins fairly cheap today :shades: .I would not limit myself to those coins due but that is your choice .I would buy ones which have the potential to get to where they are at .I always ask myself when i buy a coin do i see this going up 10 times it present value .If not i dont buy then .

• Upvote 2

https://www.myetherwallet.com/ will hold both BAT and OMG.

Adam, Did you look at the Ledger Nano S ? I'm leaning towards this over Trezor. Plus I would wait till the end of the year as the TREZOR2 is going to be coming out.

Anybody have any familiarity with setting these up? I own a few coins that i'm interested in holding long term. BTC, ETH and some ERC20 coins. I want to buy the Ledger Nano S. Do i set up a wallet at myetherwallet first? or do i just buy the Ledger Nano S ? from videos ive watched im lead to believe they work together. Just looking for some safe long term storage. Definitely dont want my coins in the exchange for too long

Buy Litecoin, Ether today.

And have a great weekend.

• Upvote 1

Well I am reading what you are saying and it could be possible but I really dont see any real increase in these coins to be fair.

What ever Mike or SP said or even you at some points where all just minor ups and downs nothing big so far and to be fair I dont see any coins increase at the numbers Mike or SP talked about but who knows maybe I am wrong.

ZCoin [XZC]

People I'm following are talking about how this is the most under valued privacy coin on the market right now and I'm hard pressed to disagree with them, at $9.25 or 0.00214741 BTC at the time of posting this thing holding previous ATH's close to $20 and considered to today one of the most secure coins with a currently small supply of less than 3mill (tho its hard capped at 21mill I think and will take about the same mining time as BTC ((maybe its faster but still? not sure?)), so awhile till supply becomes a real concern price wise).

The bottom line is if you look at the run up some of the other privacy coins have had of late and you consider BTC might fall as a holding over the next month it's standing to reason for me that people will want to invest in these things and at $9.25 its a bargain, when you consider Zcash a similar (both Zcash and Zcoin are coins created based on the white papers wrote by the same author but have implemented his methods in very different ways) in principle but ZCoin is technically superior in almost every way while having a stronger community and honestly all round team behind it... and Zcash is $200+ right now... when you consider this ZCoin seem's like a really interesting buy right now doesn't it?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/#charts

https://zcoin.io/

I have read that some elements of Zcoin are traceable. I was under the impression that ring signatures (Like Monero uses) is the only 100% untraceable technology. I'm not nearly skilled enough in the tech to know how much of this is true or not.