How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Well I first smart choise is not to listen what ever SP says thats for sure.

Yeah I will wait few more days maybe I can sell it for the same amount I did buy it and then buy same Neo or BAT.

You seem to have a lot to say over Ripple. I told you its a long term investment. I also said to BUY Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and NEO but, you did not as you have no real money to invest and they cost real money to buy. All 4 of these are up.

Keep running your poor ass mouth over penny stocks while us real investors keep making real money.

• Upvote 2

BAT is up over 15% since you bought it, you turnip.

NEO is up 323% since you should have bought it instead of ripple :winner: :shades:

Yeah big thanks to SP for his great advice.

You seem to have a lot to say over Ripple. I told you its a long term investment. I also said to BUY Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and NEO but, you did not as you have no real money to invest and they cost real money to buy. All 4 of these are up.

Keep running your poor ass mouth over penny stocks while us real investors keep making real money.

You even have the balls to come here and mention Ripple? You understand people have lost money because of you?

All the crypto I advised to buy are up but Ripple. Ripple is a penny stock so stop acting YOU like lost a lot of cash. Ripple is a HODL buy, AN INVESTMENT and you should read more before talking. Did you buy any of the other FOUR I recommended? Their all up big time. You only bought Ripple as it is so cheap then expect to make instant cash. Wrong. RIPPLE = HODL

• Upvote 1

Go spam other topics if you dont have anything better to do.

The pot is calling the kettle black again

• Upvote 1

All the crypto I advised to buy are up but Ripple. Ripple is a penny stock so stop acting YOU like lost a lot of cash. Ripple is a HODL buy, AN INVESTMENT and you should read more before talking. Did you buy any of the other FOUR I recommended? Their all up big time. You only bought Ripple as it is so cheap then expect to make instant cash. Wrong. RIPPLE = HODL

Seriously man you dont feel any guilt that I have lost my money because of you? I understand you where wrong about investments and it can happen to all of us but at least apologize and be a man and say it how it is.

• Downvote 1

Actually I just checked the market Ethereum and Dash has fallend a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/jzmk63z.png

• Upvote 1

Those charts are compared to Bitcoin, not to $. Compared to $ they are all more stable.

I dont know what they are compared to but saying that they make money is laughable.

Anyway how is your investments going?

• Downvote 1

The fact you said that the values of those currencies had fallend, tells me you shouldn't be investing...period.

What are you talking there about? They have fallen just that they have fallen more on bitcoin than with $ or that is too complicated for your small brain? :blink:

I think I will pass on this crypto marten then its just not for me. The money I have put in is already lost so lesson learned and moving to other stuff but thanks for help anyway ;)

Actually I just checked the market Ethereum and Dash has fallend a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/jzmk63z.png

On 7/16 I paid $1,875 per Bitcoin, less then one month later their now at over 4k.

On 7/16 I paid $144 per Ethereum, less then one month later its now over $300

On 6/ 12 I paid $30 per Litecoin, its now at $46

You sir do not know what your talking about and need to educate yourself on crypto.

If you thing for 1 min that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Dash are down then you just do not get it.

On 7/16 I paid $1,875 per Bitcoin, less then one month later their now at over 4k.

On 7/16 I paid $144 per Ethereum, less then one month later its now over $300

On 6/ 12 I paid $30 per Litecoin, its now at $46

You sir do not know what your talking about and need to educate yourself on crypto.

If you thing for 1 min that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Dash are down then you just do not get it.

Well the only problem is that you did not recommend to buy coins on the dates you have mentioned there but it was on 8/8

I think I will pass on this crypto marten then its just not for me. The money I have put in is already lost so lesson learned and moving to other stuff but thanks for help anyway ;)

From the film boiler room

Greg Weinstein: Now there’s two rules you have to remember as a trainee, number one, we don’t pitch the bitch here.

Seth Davis: What?

Greg Weinstein: We don’t sell stock to women. I don’t care who it is, we don’t do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you’re sorry. They’re a constant pain in the ass and you’re never going to hear the end of it alright? They’re going to call you every fucking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you’re going to hear from them every fucking 15 minutes. It’s just not worth it, don’t pitch the bitch.

Imagine how much you would be chirping if it went up? I guess Mike unknowingly pitched the bitch!

• Upvote 2

With everything going on right now Im thinking of loading up on Ethereum. What do you guys think about Ethereum and Metropolis, will it effecting the price? I feel it could go up to $500 in a few weeks from now. Thoughts?

What about the Ethereum alliance, that is growing stronger weekly?