How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Bought more Litecoin @ 38 and Ethereum @ $202 this morning. Life is good.

Buy the dips. HODL. Do not FUD.

• Upvote 1

You think BAT will increase more than NEO? I highly douth it.

And I told you to cash out now its to late sadly.

https://www.coindesk.com/document-lists-closure-steps-for-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

Knock yourself out champ. :winner:

You'll probably buy back into BAT in a month when it's double the price, just in time for when you should have sold some for NEO :)

• Upvote 2

Knock yourself out champ. :winner:

You'll probably buy back into BAT in a month when it's double the price, just in time for when you should have sold some for NEO :)

If you are so sure lets make a bet then. If BAT goes up more in % in a 30 days than NEO I give you 50$ worth of NEO but if not you give me 50$ worth of BAT.

Your down with it?

You literally can't send $50 worth of NEO to anyone. They only let you send whole NEO coins so it would have to be a multiple of that and there are fees of about $3 just to send one.

To be sensible for a minute, I couldn't say which will do better in a month because a hell of a lot can happen in a month in crypto; when I said it was a terrible time to sell BAT for NEO, that's because BAT is going to have their biggest ever release this week. Combine that with the fact NEO is Chinese, I doubt that's in for a pump any time soon given what's going on.

1 month from now I'd say 90% chance BAT out performs NEO, with that 10% chance being a complete reversal of policy from China with a statement clarifying regulations. That would probably be more likely to happen in about 2 months though... 1 month seems too soon.

• Upvote 1

I hope some of you guys made some money today buying this dip. Unfortunately work had me busy away from the office all day and I missed my chance. I watched OMG go from the $6 range to $10 in 45 minuets or so. I wanted in so bad. I guess I could have had some buy orders ready to go, but I really didn't expect what happened this morning. I did get some Zcoin at $5 as I had that in for a few days expecting a pullback

• Upvote 1

You literally can't send $50 worth of NEO to anyone. They only let you send whole NEO coins so it would have to be a multiple of that and there are fees of about $3 just to send one.

To be sensible for a minute, I couldn't say which will do better in a month because a hell of a lot can happen in a month in crypto; when I said it was a terrible time to sell BAT for NEO, that's because BAT is going to have their biggest ever release this week. Combine that with the fact NEO is Chinese, I doubt that's in for a pump any time soon given what's going on.

1 month from now I'd say 90% chance BAT out performs NEO, with that 10% chance being a complete reversal of policy from China with a statement clarifying regulations. That would probably be more likely to happen in about 2 months though... 1 month seems too soon.

What are you talking there about? Of course I will not send you NEO I will change it to Bitcoint and send you them worht of 50$.

If your scared to make a bet just say so no one will be mad at you ;)

We are setting up to bounce.

No5xbEY1TBmtoXOESbORDA.png

Consider the market manipulation here not just on a national level from China but Wall Street used this as an opportunity to sell off its holdings and "short" (buy the dip) by creating fear, at the same time the Bitcoin Cash crew are spamming the mempool of BTC resulting in failed transactions that are pushing fee's up, why would someone do this? to profit from the chaos of course.

T5UDUodfSqmFeeMFE31gXg.png

And then we get to the real reason for the China issues beyond the need to control and regulate everything, they are wanting to replace USDT (tether) with USDC or whatever their version will be called.

V-MtFE_RQMiBvOSmkh79Ww.png

TL;DR We are going to make it folks. Almost done.

Update: Charlie was on point. And we just broke $3,000 support so I just picked up some more BTC, going to wait to see if we return +3k before I buy anymore otherwise ill stagger my buys every $120 down to the next few layers of support. Also keeping an eye on CLOAK and DECRED as potentially big buy's for me right now with this money.

mglD9nTQRDKSGhEuc3pvLg.png

The good news is once China is done selling off they wont be able to influence the market nearly as much going forward, the ban on exchange of tokens is expected to be tempory until they all fall in line with new regulation but having sold off the market volume out of China will be a shadow of what it is today, this good for the health of the market, hang in tight folks, we're going to be more than fine. Now is the time to buy in long positions for the ride back up.

Thanks for the update Adam, a lot of news going around these last few days regarding China.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The JP Morgan news has been debunked. At least in the sense that we can see. I do believe major institutional money has been and will continue to flow into this space. Jamie Dimon is a f*cking criminal and add in the rest of the banking cartel for that matter. They will along with governments continue to crash and buy low any chance they can. Our job is to watch when these scumbags chirp and sit back and buy the dips. Let the sacred money buy high & sell low all day.

Here is a clip of the JPM news being debunked.

https://youtu.be/OCjx7Dkt98Q?t=26m31s

I hope some of you guys made some money today buying this dip. Unfortunately work had me busy away from the office all day and I missed my chance. I watched OMG go from the $6 range to $10 in 45 minuets or so. I wanted in so bad. I guess I could have had some buy orders ready to go, but I really didn't expect what happened this morning. I did get some Zcoin at $5 as I had that in for a few days expecting a pullback

I was unfortunately going crazy waiting for a money transfer to clear, It did not in time. I'm in it for the long haul either way, but I'll need to wait for the next dip.

Great work Adam.

• Upvote 1

What site do you guys use to buy BAT? Can I buy in USA?

It is tricky for me to buy from America, I am willing to take BAT here - 0xe5e3e73ff5ba1854766ee8142ae1e4fd402865e6 in exchange for VIPs? What is the current price of BAT in US dollars?