How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I invested about 8k EU in a varied portfolio in September (including Dash, ETH, BTC, Ripple, LTC, BTH, MANA and a bunch of other minors), i am up to 28k EU at the moment, i was 31k before the recent drops. I also pulled out 3k to use for a holiday to Budapest over the new year, so technically the sum should be more. At the moment i would say that almost anything you buy in the top 10-15 after the new year (i say after the new year because i expect the recent drop to continue for the next week or so) should have a positive overall growth for the next year, that is how the market is at the moment, there will be a lot of volatility though, so people with heart issues should not get involved.

One thing i noticed is that Crypto's act differently to share and the stock market, it is was more immature and volatile and you need to be less willing to sell and more willing to hold during the storm periods. In September i was not really gaining much and mainly it was due to quick sales after minor drops of 5-6% which is nothing for this market.

It's dropping because of a few reasons. Number one is people pull out to spend it on gifts for christmas or they don't invest because they spend their money on christmas. Number two is the overload of transactions.

I see I have started a crypto trend here in our tycoon world. If you want to make real money Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin NOW and HODL.

If you want a long term make you rich in a few years then buy lots of Ripple.

I have made many thousands now from these 4 over the past year. I have bought $1,400 bitcoins, $80 Ethereums and $13 Litecoins. Ripple is the money making future. All world banks will use it to transfer large sums of money around the world very soon. It will go from 19 cents per Ripple to who knows? $100 or more? If it does and you buy $500 worth now @ 19 cents each, good times will follow.

My main tip to anyone would be to get a hold of at least 1 Bitcoin and hold it for dear life. If you buy now at 3k and it goes to 500k in a few years, will it be worth it? Just 1 is all it could take with Bitcoin.

Others I invest in are Stratis, DASH and NEO

Great call Steel!! :thumbup:

Crypto has been very very good to me.

$2 Ripple makes me very happy :winner:

I invested about 8k EU in a varied portfolio in September (including Dash, ETH, BTC, Ripple, LTC, BTH, MANA and a bunch of other minors), i am up to 28k EU at the moment, i was 31k before the recent drops. I also pulled out 3k to use for a holiday to Budapest over the new year, so technically the sum should be more. At the moment i would say that almost anything you buy in the top 10-15 after the new year (i say after the new year because i expect the recent drop to continue for the next week or so) should have a positive overall growth for the next year, that is how the market is at the moment, there will be a lot of volatility though, so people with heart issues should not get involved.

One thing i noticed is that Crypto's act differently to share and the stock market, it is was more immature and volatile and you need to be less willing to sell and more willing to hold during the storm periods. In September i was not really gaining much and mainly it was due to quick sales after minor drops of 5-6% which is nothing for this market.

nice, MANA has been making me bank.. glad i went heavy.. did you buy any land?

If this was me I would withdraw another 5k to get my money back. Then I could relax about what happened to the rest!

Crypto has been very very good to me.

$2 Ripple makes me very happy :winner:

I bought ripple when it was at $0.3 I invested $300 but what I didn't realize is the app I was using had a total profit that I didn't adjust/remove so I woke up the next morning and was bought out with a profit of $150. NOW its valued at over $2 dollars and I had to wait a week to get my funds back into my account from the shitty app I used and missed out on so many gains.

I bought ripple when it was at $0.3 I invested $300 but what I didn't realize is the app I was using had a total profit that I didn't adjust/remove so I woke up the next morning and was bought out with a profit of $150. NOW its valued at over $2 dollars and I had to wait a week to get my funds back into my account from the shitty app I used and missed out on so many gains.

this is why you use online exchanges.. less fees also

this is why you use online exchanges.. less fees also

which one are you using? I'm pretty damn new to all of this and jumped on the hype train knowing very little about a month ago.

which one are you using? I'm pretty damn new to all of this and jumped on the hype train knowing very little about a month ago.

I was hoping you would ask.. I love helping out noobs!

I use Binance, because its quick sign up, it has good security with google auth. and offers a great exchange.. they have sooo many different kinds of coins up for exchange..

if you sign up with my referral, we both get free bitcoin every $100 purchase.

Binance

I was hoping you would ask.. I love helping out noobs!

I use Binance, because its quick sign up, it has good security with google auth. and offers a great exchange.. they have sooo many different kinds of coins up for exchange..

if you sign up with my referral, we both get free bitcoin every $100 purchase.

Binance

Cool, just checking it out now. Looks like you can't buy XRP with USD - can I buy XRP with BTC? Not really sure how the latter works tbh, is it pretty straight forward?