The Beatdown - Official News/Smack Talk Thread

agreen

Mike, whats next for dave beast? I just took a fight against an undeserving dangerous opponent, stopped him and I dont think Adolf wants to dance. I took the last fight because he ducked the previous offer also. I think Im a fight away, if not already next in line for another title shot. Just let me know if you find Adolfs MIA ass and whats next for me boss

This was supposed to be the fight to see who gets the winner of the 185 title fight.

This was supposed to be the fight to see who gets the winner of the 185 title fight.

I agree its the fight to make. I called him out a month ago and we both verbally agreed but he never put the pen to paper. May have picked up a 9-5 and quit fighting. I'll sign once he signs because there's no other fight for me that makes sense.

I second this. I know where I stand in my division but it would be nice to know where everybody else did as well.

Any chance at a rankings update sometime soon? Makes it a lot easier for us to make callouts if we have an idea of where the weightclass stacks up rather than having to dig through each division fighter by fighter. I'd be happy to help with them if you need it.

in the my fighter page. One of my fighter weight is red. an indication of something bad.

for weeks he is taking a weight loss supp. from 205 lbs to lower.

Ive accept the fight ahead of time and immediately give him a weight gain supp. Now hes 206 lbs but it is still red. the fight is 2 more days to go Im worried that it will be a NC.

what should I do?

in the my fighter page. One of my fighter weight is red. an indication of something bad.

for weeks he is taking a weight loss supp. from 205 lbs to lower.

Ive accept the fight ahead of time and immediately give him a weight gain supp. Now hes 206 lbs but it is still red. the fight is 2 more days to go Im worried that it will be a NC.

what should I do?

Nothing you can do now, with a bit of luck he'll cut the extra lbs to 185, but I think the cut will be too big. If he makes it he's going to be too depleted to put on a proper fight

Hey everybody as Amanda said in the message earlier I'm going to start handling ranking updates. I'm hoping to get new rankings posted towards the beginning of each week that way you can get immediate feedback after events.

I'm also 100% open to any and all feedback on the rankings so if you think I'm sleeping on a certain fighter or you are curious why someone is ranked where they are don't hesitate to ask in the thread and I'll give some insight. I'm doing my best to be unbiased, but honest feedback from you guys will help ensure that.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hello all, been about 3 months since we've done this. I now officially have a team helping me so there should be no reason as to why this Org can't be the top rated org that it once was. Below are the current rankings as of today. If you have any questions, talk to the guy above or search "Salty Kawa" on the game. He is going to handle all our rankings. Please feel free to contact him for anything you need. Lets work on regaining high ratings and bringing this hype back up! I am very blessed to have Mike and Salty offer their help while I am in college. I might be the owner of this org but they are really the ones running it and I can't say thank you enough. So heres to the new beginning of TBD and to the new team!

Make your callouts here!

MMA Tycoon Official Rankings (AS OF 3-1-18)

145 lbs Featherweight Division

C- Edgy Brah

1- Kongchai Phetboonme

2- Klay Dee

3- Mark Tyme

4- Ricardo Alvarez

5- Maxxy Baby

6- Watch Out Ronaldo

7- Alexander Suchy

8- Tommy Walcott

9- Dick Caunt

10- Dimitri Kowalchuk