A little rude but understandable

Cobra7

I always thought a fighter could be released from an org contract even if the fighter is scheduled for a QFC.

Turns out I was wrong.

Here is a message from king kendrick in response to my asking to being released when we agreed to it after my last fight in the org:

You cannot release a fighter who got a fight coming up.

You are really horrible manager to work with. Crying for fights all the time, but 99% of the time is booked for QFC. You think I have the time to follow your fighter and when he isnt booked for QFC to offer a fight? Send me a message when he could be released if u dont forget to stop spamming noob QFC and in the future stay fuck outta my org. What an annoying kiddo...

Now did I ask for a fight in the past? Yes because I honestly thought my fighter was being overlooked when he wasn't given a fight offer even when the offers can be made for events that are weeks out. I know there are other people and fighters as well so it's not like I think im the only guy on the roster but it felt that my guy was overlooked so I did a few QFC matches while I awaited a message from him in regards to a fight.

I don't think I'm a horrible manager in fact quite the opposite I think im pretty easy going since I accept anything given to me usually within seconds of me seeing the offer.

In my opinion his response came out a bit rude but I see his point as well.

I made an honest mistake though so he could've said a little nicer but oh well water under the bridge

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I always thought a fighter could be released from an org contract even if the fighter is scheduled for a QFC.

Turns out I was wrong.

Here is a message from king kendrick in response to my asking to being released when we agreed to it after my last fight in the org:

You cannot release a fighter who got a fight coming up.

You are really horrible manager to work with. Crying for fights all the time, but 99% of the time is booked for QFC. You think I have the time to follow your fighter and when he isnt booked for QFC to offer a fight? Send me a message when he could be released if u dont forget to stop spamming noob QFC and in the future stay fuck outta my org. What an annoying kiddo...

Now did I ask for a fight in the past? Yes because I honestly thought my fighter was being overlooked when he wasn't given a fight offer even when the offers can be made for events that are weeks out. I know there are other people and fighters as well so it's not like I think im the only guy on the roster but it felt that my guy was overlooked so I did a few QFC matches while I awaited a message from him in regards to a fight.

I don't think I'm a horrible manager in fact quite the opposite I think im pretty easy going since I accept anything given to me usually within seconds of me seeing the offer.

In my opinion his response came out a bit rude but I see his point as well.

I made an honest mistake though so he could've said a little nicer but oh well water under the bridge

Go run an org for a month, or actually stick with any type of company for a month. I have time to manage the org only on Sunday(in fact I am thinking of leaving it since I don't have enough time for it) and every Sunday your fighter was booked for QFC. Yes, I am planning events for a month or two forward, but can't do shit if your fighter is unavailable every time I wanna book him.

Starting the boxing division, I made it pretty clear that fights would happen every 4-6 weeks. By deciding to join it, you should have probably agreed to the rules there, but instead you started pm-ing me that you want fights booked for your fighter every 1-2 weeks or to allow him QFC. Without saying shit to you, I agreed to let him QFC. Once you let an org fighter to do QFCs, he becomes pretty impossible to book for events since he is on the waiting list most of the time. To be fair, you put yourself in that situation, wasn't my fault at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go run an org for a month, or actually stick with any type of company for a month. I have time to manage the org only on Sunday(in fact I am thinking of leaving it since I don't have enough time for it) and every Sunday your fighter was booked for QFC. Yes, I am planning events for a month or two forward, but can't do shit if your fighter is unavailable every time I wanna book him.

Starting the boxing division, I made it pretty clear that fights would happen every 4-6 weeks. By deciding to join it, you should have probably agreed to the rules there, but instead you started pm-ing me that you want fights booked for your fighter every 1-2 weeks or to allow him QFC. Without saying shit to you, I agreed to let him QFC. Once you let an org fighter to do QFCs, he becomes pretty impossible to book for events since he is on the waiting list most of the time. To be fair, you put yourself in that situation, wasn't my fault at all.

I did help run an org it was called Los Angeles wars. I helped get it started and worked there for 1 1/2 months before leaving it. I'm not saying you need to put more time in I'm just a little surprised over the message that to me seemed a tad rude over a thing that I admit I did not know. I take responsibility for that on my end since I wanted to be released I thought a QFC was totally different and didn't have anything to do with the release of contract.

I even apologized in my response back.

So what did we learn here.................

Cobra7: Be patient with fight offers and don't expect a fights every other week outside of the Island. It's very rare to see a fighter fight more then once a month unless they come out of a fight injury free and take a short notice fight.

Ovoxo: Don't let guys do QFCs.

• Upvote 6

Once you let an org fighter to do QFCs, he becomes pretty impossible to book for events since he is on the waiting list most of the time.

I didn't know one thing got in the way of the other. makes sense actually and I apologize straight away to my boss at The Beatdown org Amanda Green. I also was asking for an org fight while I was on the QFC waiting list. stupid...

on another note...why so much drama in the Tycoon world?

@ovoxo congratulations on getting to the top ten so fast, you seem to be doing an awesome job. I am one of the guys that got whooped by you. you seem to be very methodical and you have some great fighters.

also it doesn't look like you're at fault in neither case but regardless, there's drama involving you every other day. let it go.

Dude, if its "water under the bridge" then what u doing posting it on the forums?

And he didnt call you a horrible manager. He called you a horrible manager to work with.

Stuff like this should have been sorted out personally instead of attempting to go public to... idk,call him out for being rude or something?

• Upvote 3

Running a org is very time consuming and a real headache at times. Only way Id ever consider it again is if I had nothing else to do in life. Its a rough job. Hats off to Org owners and employees. Ovoxo has always been more than cool with me. Returns my messages and answeres my questions in a timely manner. Im happy with his org and the way its run.

Yeah, my initial reply might have been rude, i apologize. But really some people can bring you outta your skin with their ridiculous demands for their fighters. Raichu, your fighter wasn't overlooked by any means, he was just unavailable to book every time i had some free time to book an event. With 160-180 fighters on the roster, I really dont have enough time to PM every manager and to talk about booking a fight. I see "needs fight" and offer one. Running this org isn't my job so I can't afford to be Dana White.

Yeah, my initial reply might have been rude, i apologize. But really some people can bring you outta your skin with their ridiculous demands for their fighters. Raichu, your fighter wasn't overlooked by any means, he was just unavailable to book every time i had some free time to book an event. With 160-180 fighters on the roster, I really dont have enough time to PM every manager and to talk about booking a fight. I see "needs fight" and offer one. Running this org isn't my job so I can't afford to be Dana White.

I feel like a bit of the "rage" you had was left over from dealing with the Island b.s. a few days earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

For the org owner: Don't let the guy do qfcs unless you don't mind seeing the fighter booked all the time.

For the fighter mgr: honor your contracts - if you're unhappy with the org, try to work out a deal and leave, or fight until your fighter is out of the org.

honestly shouldn't be too big of a deal... QFC hype caps at 75. Once you win a few fights usually have more than 75 hype and can't QFC anyway.