lotos

You can always pay in instalments...

I will be doing a raffle really soon. I want everyone who enters to get at least 1 avatar. A ticket will be 5k or 25k, so it shouls be great value for money. At least that's the idea anyway.

Thanks for the support!

Yeah....I don't have a constant source of in-game income yet so I'd rather not commit to something like this since I don't know if I can pay back.... Unless I can put that Lawler one on installments :D !!! LOL! that thing is haunting.

But I will definitely enter the raffle! Thanks

I would have probably been up for it, but Laz claimed it and gave me 4million for that and three other gems (allin). But bid in the auction. If you win, then I put you on the books.

• Upvote 1

Auctioning- Voodoo Ray. Closing 72hrs after 1st bid. Ask to pay in instalments (special discounts for noobs)

SALE ON TODAY: 200k off both prices till 8pm

Starting Price is 1M

Min raise 100k

957BmnG.gif GPJhvxr.gif

Darker Brighter

Buy it now price: 1.5M

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

Edited by lotos
  • Upvote 1

Ryu:- Closing 72hrs after 1st bid. Buy it now price- 550k

Starting Price is 300k

Min raise 100k

PTXoSYT.gif BObZvwn.gif Wti6cIu.gif

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

Reserve may apply

• Upvote 1

I will leave this here for 48hrs. 72hrs.

The highest offers will be accepted

1b 2b 3b

9MaPckR.jpg . tMh098B.gif . 1cY2V1k.jpg .

4b 5b 6b to Action

pgkIpW3.gif . WdIm5hB.jpg . pyiwNgk.gif

7b to Tev 8b 9b

zuMHJYX.gif . KeBsIH3.jpg . TVWFBMs.jpg

If there's still bidding at closing I may turn it into a bid

Action takes 6b for 150k and any other offers.....

• Upvote 1

Cheers matey. I have a few different methods to make em. There a couple that doesn't involve shading at all. Just a few blending mode settings and bingo. The backgrounds and foregrounds take more time. I have a shit load, so if people make me some offers, I can get this batch out the way and pump out the next load.

I fancy doing some clothes if anyone has a clothing store that wants some new shit, I'm more than game. I plan on phasing out a bit with making avatars...

• Upvote 1

Cheers guys. Much appreciated.

I think most of them are around the 350k mark, I might accept 200k for a couple and there's one or two that might go to auction. There's a few versions, but I only show one for simplicity, so let me know which ones you fancy (and I can see if there's other versions in storage); choose from this batch and any unsold avs from the last 3 batches (going back 4 pages).

If you want more than one I could part with them for a bit cheaper. I also am happy for you to pay in instalments. Pretty much go for any amount that you suits you 100k p/m, 200, 400....whatever, as long as I can relax and forget about it.

CHEAP AVS: Ones for under 200k: check the batch with 1b, 2b etc....all those are cheaper (not Tony though, that is going for auction).....also if you go back further a to old batches there's a few here and there that haven't found homes yet. If you like any of those, they can all go for 150k.

• Upvote 1

Cheers guys. Much appreciated.

I think most of them are around the 350k mark, I might accept 200k for a couple and there's one or two that might go to auction. There's a few versions, but I only show one for simplicity, so let me know which ones you fancy (and I can see if there's other versions in storage); choose from this batch and any unsold avs from the last 3 batches (going back 4 pages).

If you want more than one I could part with them for a bit cheaper. I also am happy for you to pay in instalments. Pretty much go for any amount that you suits you 100k p/m, 200, 400....whatever, as long as I can relax and forget about it.

CHEAP AVS: Ones for under 200k: check the batch with 1b, 2b etc....all those are cheaper (not Tony though, that is going for auction).....also if you go back further a to old batches there's a few here and there that haven't found homes yet. If you like any of those, they can all go for 150k.

Yeah the 1b 2b 3b etc.... didnt have a minimum so i wondered what was the low mark. not that id bid 10k but was just asking. So the 1/2/3b they are.....

Yeh 150k is the lowest, but for quick sales offer me 300k min for the really good ones and I might just take you up on it too...

Well, I mean within reason. I think the best ones are well worth 350k and upwards, but I am not so attached....

For 1b,2b,3b you can have them for 200k each or 3 for 500k... Is that reasonable?

Yeh 150k is the lowest, but for quick sales offer me 300k min for the really good ones and I might just take you up on it too...

Well, I mean within reason. I think the best ones are well worth 350k and upwards, but I am not so attached....

For 1b,2b,3b you can have them for 200k each or 3 for 500k... Is that reasonable?

its resonable but pm so we can maybe discuss payments im not paying 500k full wack lol

• Upvote 1

its resonable but pm so we can maybe discuss payments im not paying 500k full wack lol

Those are almost sold, so be quick with this. Essentially we could have made a fifty fifty splitt with paying now and paying later. YOU need to message ME anyway dude. I'm not into negotiating, or chasing people around.

Just to keep things cool. I'm not directing that statement at you. I'm directing this at people who think 200k is too much to pay for decent work and play silly buggars like Buff Minion.

• Upvote 1

1b for 150k

Joseppe offered more. You can have it for that. I have an avatar that really suits your forum name. I submitted it and it's been accepted, but it doesn't suit any of my fighters, so it's for sale to the right person. Min spend for this is 550k, but you can have it for 500k 450k, if u like. If Joseppe doesn't take the 3 he asked about I could throw these together for 600k 500k: paying half now and half later (or whatever you want).

Fx6lBK4.jpg

Edited by lotos

Old Batch 2: medium priced. jLClpAi.gif

(Tier 2:) 350k 300 each, 3 for 800K 700k or 5 for 1.3m 1m

OB2A OB2B OB2C OB2D

ckI2lGW.gif .pyqylQi.gif PYjUXTW.gif . DYytcJZ.gif

OB2E(Tony) OB2F OB2G OB2F

zuMHJYX.gif pgkIpW3.gif .WdIm5hB.jpg cA9itIh.jpg

If these do not reach asking price they will be removed from the public to be kept, used or sold at later date.

Deluxe Batch: These are all 500k+ or going for auction. Pay in instalments- Ask me (pm me and make me an offer).

Tier 1: 500k DBa DBb DBc

dzCE3s6.jpg IFQp977.gif BObZvwn.gif

DBd DBe DBf

Tier 2: 850k or auction Dp0zQ2j.gif EMrFXh2.gif k3oVSxI.jpg

Voodoo Ray

Tier 3: 1.5m ono GPJhvxr.gif

If these do not reach asking price they will be removed from the public to be kept, used or sold at later date. Pay in instalments- Ask me (pm me and make me an offer).