lotos

i understand that we all like different things in life so we are bound to differ in what avatars we consider the best, i think the reason you paid under 50k for those avatars is because that is what they are worth bro, they are pretty standard level avatars. if you want real top class avatars you have to pay big bucks. i want a Ferrari but can only afford a Ford, i'm not gonna go to the Ferrari manufacturers and lecture them on how much they charge for their cars because i paid peanuts for mine. look back all across this thread and you see the Ferraris of avatars that is why they cost a lot. it's game money anyhow which is pretty easy to come across in this game...

Lol 2/4 of the avatars I posted were made by John Hetfield (I suspect the last one too) and cost was not part of his avatar making equation as he charged me (and everyone) between 20-30k regardless of the time spent making them.

The more you know.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i got a few from him as well bro, he made me some great avatars, i just wasn't into the ones you showed, nothing new or interesting about them. again though that is just my opinion.

it's simple really, you decide if you are willing to pay the price set or you don't buy it, no need to try and devalue the work someone else is putting in, especially on their thread. as imcool said the avatar is worth what people are willing to pay for it and people are willing to pay Carlos a lot of dosh. if you can find anyone to make you the type of avatars you like for under 50k these days then good for you dude!

• Upvote 2

Auction closed: Prince Maharathi

72hrs from 1st bid. Buy it now (just today price) 500k.

Staring at 150k

Min 50k

YiZAxAK.jpg

:bangin: [bids within half hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

Auction: New Boy at buying now price 650k

Closes saturday at the time of the 1st bid

150k starting

50k min

pPcDNIC.gif

:bangin: [bids within half hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

If you thought what you knew was real, what is everything else?

M7pA3xP.gifCamara. Is this the logo you said wasn't worth 200k?

I said: you agreed on a set price and then changed your mind and asked for 10x more.

No issue w the final prize, the issue is with you not honouring your initial deal. It`s a douchebag move that is all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

72 hr Auction (from 1st bid). Needs no intro. Call him "T"

AUCTIONING NOW

Starting at 275k

min raise 50k

http://i64.tinypic.com/2yo7rdt.gif

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

• Upvote 2

Auctioning Slayer at

48hrs after 1st bid

150k starting bid

min raise 50k

http://i63.tinypic.com/2iute13.jpg

Starting bid by Tev at 150k......As it's late I will put a 24 hr clock in it from your bid.

72 hr Auction (from 1st bid). Needs no intro. Call him "T"

AUCTIONING NOW

Starting at 275k

min raise 50k

http://i64.tinypic.com/2yo7rdt.gif

:bangin: [bids within 1hr before deadline will extend auction for another hour] :bangin:

275k.

i'm back in the av game for this one!

ps. any chance of zooming it out a bit more bro? if i win it that is!

Oh god I'm in stitches. Laz you kill me! Big thanks HareRumpler and very chuffed to hear the feedback.....It seems I still haven't lost my touch. Laz. The back ground is as high as the background goes as in I'm using the full length of the sword as they say! IF you win I can put a border round and make him smaller (panning left). You will see the bag...I assume that's what you want.

OH Laz. Now I'm thinking it could be zooming out and panning left....you bastard!!

• Upvote 1