lotos

Guest MpJuice

Hello can anyone make me an avatar with this picture? And if its possible adding thinking symbol and in the middle prediction sliders? Will pay up to 100K for good work.

YLQ6047.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Those are almost sold, so be quick with this. Essentially we could have made a fifty fifty splitt with paying now and paying later. YOU need to message ME anyway dude. I'm not into negotiating, or chasing people around.

Just to keep things cool. I'm not directing that statement at you. I'm directing this at people who think 200k is too much to pay for decent work and play silly buggars like Buff Minion.

I wasn't gonna post this but since you wanna try and put me on blast here you go. He messaged me in reference to my comment on this thread about if he did custom work.

customs 2019-04-30 19:39:40

RE your request on my page.

Hey mate. I don't do customs, but I do do package deals of which I could fit a custom avatar into the deal. What I did and Tev was most happy about was 10-15 avatars ranging from 1.2 to 2million depending on the amount and if you want a custom thrown in. If u want a custom I would say 2 million for 12 would be my asking price. Let me know what you think.

Essentially what u get is: I will let you look at 15 avs and you can pick the best 11 and number 12 is a custom of your choice. Moving gifs usually range from 850k- 3 million a piece, so if you want a moving (profile) main image then the price is will be adjusted again.

Cheers and hope i's not too pricey..if you look at all Tev's recently submitted avatars you can see a bunch in a row.... His custom av was amazing but hasn't been accpeted yet by mike (a guy with both his fists on fire). Maybe ask Tev personally about how the deal went down?

Re: customs 2019-04-30 23:45:09

Woah a little to pricey for me. I've never paid more than 100k for a custom (auction is a different story though). Appreciate the detailed response though!

Re: Re: customs 2019-05-01 00:06:48

It's the only way I can guarantee you do don't pay more than 200k a piece. It's the best value I can offer. Sorry it doesn't suit, but maybe when u need a bunch and wanna pay about 150k each I can make you 10 for 1.5....

customs... 2019-05-03 01:45:25

what were thay out of curiousity

Re: customs... 2019-05-03 04:56:10

Just one. It was a Muay Lao fighter & the background was a hotdog eating contest. https://pasteboard.co/IcW9zmN.jpg https://pasteboard.co/IcWa2Cn.jpg

Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-03 06:16:31

Lol...ok, but don't tell anyone. tHow about that? https://imgur.com/kptTT6l

Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-03 07:03:42

Thanks. Whatta I owe ya? P.S. This will be for my fighter Ken Irrawaddy. It's a refrence from an episode of King of the Hill just in case you were wondering lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-03 07:17:46

Ojh I see...inventive. What do u usually pay?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-03 07:45:39

The highest I've paid was 30k a piece to John Hetfield (66130) he did my Kazuma, Yusuke, Simon, Matvey & Pit avatars for 150k total. Had a couple other guys Raz Diaz (107666) he charged $17.5k, J J Tycooner (101956) he charged $15k, & Marius Catalin (116348) he charged me $20k. The quality of this one is somewhere between all these guys. I'll send over $21k when if/it gets approved. Thanks again!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-03 07:47:58

My prices usually range from 150 upwards, but as you wish.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-04 18:24:13

I decided to keep it, so don't submit it. If u have then you can u can pay me 175k. Cheers, but 21k is a liberty!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-04 18:26:46

Yeah I already submitted it so I'll pay you the agreed upon amount before I submitted it. Nice try though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-04 18:54:13

SSuit yourself I said...I didn't agree on anything...nice try though. You're the mug though. I heard you were a pussy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-04 18:54:41

You're a pisstaker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: customs... 2019-05-04 19:04:52

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Oh & despite the childish name calling at the end of your messages, the avatar got approved & I still sent the money a few minutes ago. I could've easily not sent you a dime but I'm a man of my word.

I quote you're a pisstaker!! Keep your 21k you fool!...and I heard you turn down fights all the time, so you're a little pussy too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The one with the newspaper background i need to setup a payment plan lol ive reached my limit but i want that one

So for DBa and DBb is 1m.... How do u wanna pay it. Pay what u can now and say 100k per week or 200k-300k per month?.....something like that?

I quote you're a pisstaker!! Keep your 21k you fool!...and I heard you turn down fights all the time, so you're a little pussy too.

dude no offense but your work is sub par.

Let me show you quality work:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg 30k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg 30k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15096521186188.png 20k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15374966924436.jpg i think I recycle-bought this from Freako for 20k

Anyways, the point of my post is not to insult your work but to just put some perspective into your tiny brain.

You tried to pull the same shit on John Daugherty for his DARE logo, you agreed on a set price and then changed your mind and asked for 10x more.

You act the same way on the VIP market. Everyone is playing the unspoken game, bumping the price by 5k-10k and you come in and put a ridiculous offer completely flooding the market.

The only reason you are in business is because people have lives and nobody does avatars these days except your geek arse and the bar is set extremely low (i.e. your work lol)

so eat a dick please.

Sincerely

your mom

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Finally my page is getting some traction. You could at least post the logo...lol!! No, seriously, really glad you guys brought this up and especially you.

I actually treat my clients very well, which you can't say knowing full well the games you guys play. You and Buff Minion will never succeed in life operating the way you do. If, you wanna turn back the clock and bring shit up from ages ago. Camara, you kept one of my fighters hostage in your org making match-ups with inactive players while not replying to any of my messages for months. I got 2 fights in 4 months with your sneaky tactics (waiting till the very last day of the clause and setting me up with other inactive players). You treated me like shit as my messages turned sour.........you fuck with people's heads and you're doing it now (shitting on my page). Not sure how you managed to win New Manager of the Year award. I can't be the only one who you treated like a punk?

As far as deals with John Daugherty, we didn't have an arranged deal and despite our differences, when it came to pay day, nothing more was said. I asked him to take it down and I sent his 200k back. It cracks me up when you guys think money in the game is any measure to good real work in real life...cos that was goes into making designs. I was not great at design, so maybe it took me way longer, but by any stretch 200k does not equate when one considers the time and energy that it takes. I provide a very exceptional service when I do business and even John Daugherty will not disagree that I worked damn hard and fitted all his requirements back and forth for days till he was happy with the final result. I don't have any beef with him. As I said, asked him yo take it down and he did. (I just feel my work was worth more and there was NEVER an agreed price. Maybe he didn't think it was great in the end, but it was exactly what he asked for.) I don't have a beef with him, cos things were just left to be. Maybe he does, but you're the one stirring the shit as far as I can tell.

Whatever your opinion on my rates, I sell most of my work and give the rest away (which you and J D have both taken advantage of by the way; taking 2 out of my 4 last giveaways) pulled in 7million last month and am pulling in an average of 1+million a week atm. My work is completely invisible to you because you probably have zero creativity. My work is appreciated by those you feel the serenity or the rage within!! So, yeh I get paid really well to those who appreciate it. I put a lot of love into my work and so I can outbid you on your vip. The difference is that you and Buff don't know the value of life itself, maybe till it's too late.

(To put effort into something you love and be appreciated for it)....The bottom av is good by the way, did you make it?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

dude no offense but your work is sub par.

Let me show you quality work:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg 30k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg 30k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15096521186188.png 20k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15374966924436.jpg i think I recycle-bought this from Freako for 20k

Anyways, the point of my post is not to insult your work but to just put some perspective into your tiny brain.

You tried to pull the same shit on John Daugherty for his DARE logo, you agreed on a set price and then changed your mind and asked for 10x more.

You act the same way on the VIP market. Everyone is playing the unspoken game, bumping the price by 5k-10k and you come in and put a ridiculous offer completely flooding the market.

The only reason you are in business is because people have lives and nobody does avatars these days except your geek arse and the bar is set extremely low (i.e. your work lol)

so eat a dick please.

Sincerely

your mom

i understand that we all like different things in life so we are bound to differ in what avatars we consider the best, i think the reason you paid under 50k for those avatars is because that is what they are worth bro, they are pretty standard level avatars. if you want real top class avatars you have to pay big bucks. i want a Ferrari but can only afford a Ford, i'm not gonna go to the Ferrari manufacturers and lecture them on how much they charge for their cars because i paid peanuts for mine. look back all across this thread and you see the Ferraris of avatars that is why they cost a lot. it's game money anyhow which is pretty easy to come across in this game...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

At the end of the day, an avatar is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. A lot of it comes down to the buyers personal style. An avatar can take 20 minutes to make and is "standard", but someone may fall in love with it and spend big bucks, and vice versa.

That said, Carlos definitely puts in the most work out of all the makers at the moment, and you can easily see how complex some of his work is. Again, it all comes down to preference. Not everyone likes his work, but those who love the style are willing to cough up the cash for it.

Keep it up, some of these are extremely unique and well done.

• Upvote 6

Thanks a lot Ramirez and Imcool! Really appreciate the positive feedback. Love the Ferrari analogy and it's totally correct what Imcool said about preference. It really boils down to that and I'm pretty sure even the best avatar makers never know which ones will sell high for that exact reason. It's impossible to tell what people like and don't. My style is definitely niché.

Sure Tev.....go for it mate. U have a few goodens now! When will you reach your target I wonder?

• Upvote 1