Orgs to avoid: let us know.

lotos

You can't. You're fooked and you will just have to wait the contract out or release your fighter.

If you've asked for a release and have offered to pay back any signing fee/percentage left and the org manager says no then unfortunately you've found a complete cock of a person and that's all too bad. Kinda funny though in a way because this is a sim and shady stuff happens all the time in real life.

Irl there's usually a buy out clause of some sort because of these types of situations.
  • Upvote 1

Irl there's usually a buy out clause of some sort because of these types of situations.

I think that would be a good update actually. It sucks having to wait so many days in an inactive/douche org so a payout option should be implemented.

I know this isn't the space to talk improvements but I do like the idea?

• Upvote 1

Front Street Fights. Picked up a fighter with 1 fight left on his contract. I have messaged the owner to either give me a fight or I would give him his bonus back if he would release me. Have never heard back from him.

So he's stuck there? How long on the inactivity clause? How long have you been waiting now?

You can't. You're fooked and you will just have to wait the contract out or release your fighter.

If you've asked for a release and have offered to pay back any signing fee/percentage left and the org manager says no then unfortunately you've found a complete cock of a person and that's all too bad. Kinda funny though in a way because this is a sim and shady stuff happens all the time in real life.

Fuck that. Ibragimov Ibragim fucked with the wrong puppy this time. His ORG won't be worth shit when I'm through.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks a lot for your input, now the question/issue still remains: how can I leave a contract without the owner releasing me and before the inactivity clause runs out?.......cos he's just duped me again.

If you look at your contract page it will show the inactivity on your contract, every time you get an offer it will reset. It also should have a date it expires on it. You need to watch that when accepting a contract. I have seen ORG owners make it 6 months out for 4 fights. I try and get those lowered also. I normally ask for a month per fight on contract, so if they offer 4 fights I want 4 months expiration.

In the rankings? I just noticed that. Where can Ieave a rating myself? My navigation round this site is obviously not that great.

You can tell what other people think about the org by looking at the Satisfaction Rating on their homepage, which is an average of people's anonymous ratings of the org. That Front Street Fights org has 86% from 25 ratings, I've seen a lot worse, but it's something to take a look at when choosing a new org. Although certainly not the be all and end all, if it's v low from a lot of votes than maybe there's something wrong with it!

• Upvote 3

This organization in particular is not begginers friendly.Iv'e had the same problems with abussive contract with my own fighters, and i think it's not the only one out there. I have 5 fighters in 5 different orgs, and i can say now after a few months playing who are nice players that make fair offers and who are total jerks.

I can tell with no doubt that this Front Street Fights (Ibragimov Ibragim) and Heavy Hitters Fight Club (Ben Greedy, AKA Mr Cropper,or what he likes to be called, Mr Propper) are total jerks orgs.

FSF does really unfair contracts, stall the progress of the fighters with crappy long terms/number of fights cheap contracts and doesn't respond to messages.

HHFC directly arranges fights between begginers and pros with belt titles (I am in this situation atm).

• Upvote 3

My opinion is that a thread like this is not very relevant. Try different orgs and give people the benefit of the doubt.

An example, when I had my first top fighters, some managers told me that Gamma is not a good option. They were completely wrong. Gamma turned out to be a very correct and high level org. Listen to your alliance members etc, but don`t hesitate to take a `risk` by going against popular belief.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

same here, I signed with them to not be in a huge numbers of a division and where there were other fighters that were in their 40's like mine, but I've had one fight and he is losing time. My other guy got 3 fights rather quickly, but now the division is dead with no opponents to fight.....

You can tell what other people think about the org by looking at the Satisfaction Rating on their homepage, which is an average of people's anonymous ratings of the org. That Front Street Fights org has 86% from 25 ratings, I've seen a lot worse, but it's something to take a look at when choosing a new org. Although certainly not the be all and end all, if it's v low from a lot of votes than maybe there's something wrong with it!

Ok, well in heinsight that's all well and good, but if I read the rankings I'd still assume that 86% wasn't that bad. On that basis I may accepted a contract with them (if I was none the wiser). It was 90% yesterday, so I'm glad to see that people are taking this matter seriously. I rate all my other ORG as 9 or 10 cos working with the likes of the Gamma team, is WOW "so refreshing!", when u see what I low quality ORG is like, there is simply no comparison.

• Upvote 1