Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Well Mister list moderator you are not.. If you care to read any of the previous pages, you will see that all types of communication are excepted.

If it would help you in the future, I can begin all my posts with "NOS", not official smack.

Anyhow, I have 5 fighters in the RISE organization, so you would never know where I am coming from., but good diversion tactic from how you are unlikely to survive RISE 9.

I will survive my next fight and show my whole division that there is a Saviour on the horizon and he is here to save the division from lack luster fighters and confused managers

I would like to ask all of those who are posting in this thread to do me one favor though. Please let us know which fighter is talking. Posting a pic of the fighter and maybe his name, preferably hyperlinked to your fighter profile page. Makes it much more entertaining. There is lots of downtime between fights and a good smack thread is one of the many ways I like to enjoy the game between fights.

I would like to ask all of those who are posting in this thread to do me one favor though. Please let us know which fighter is talking. Posting a pic of the fighter and maybe his name, preferably hyperlinked to your fighter profile page. Makes it much more entertaining. There is lots of downtime between fights and a good smack thread is one of the many ways I like to enjoy the game between fights.

at least someone else agrees, adds something extra

Tyan "The Saviour" Quincy (1-0)

Now we have cleared up how to smacktalk and that it is done by the boys behind the punches.

The Saviour is glad to be back and putting the division on notice. 205 Champ here I come, I will RISE to the top and be the top dog!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf

It's cute that you think that. I am just one of the two fighters my manager has in this division that plan on stopping your rise to the top of... RISE. I hope you have much success and that it all comes to a crashing halt when you run smack into my path. Later, man. It ain't nothing personal. Just business.

Of all the divisions 205 is the one farthest from being claimed so very happy to see some challengers and smack talkers. It's up for grabs.

If you guys want ideas on how to create a perfect 205er take a look at the NY Legends tournament that started a few months ago, those are new creations 324.5k IDs, a lot like you guys.

Some very interesting builds being displayed by the top managers in the game. Take a look at the fights and try to figure out the slider settings, try to determine how and what they train. It's not every day that you see the top 15 ranked in the game go at each other every 2 weeks.

I also invite you to try RISE KT (325K) if you want to give KT a try. Our partners are running a great org and doing their part in keeping KT alive. Don't sack your standup guys and let that hard secondaries training go to waste; you can just move them to RISE KT.

Humble we haven't opened 265+ yet :) Maybe we can discuss experimenting on the first pure grappling division ever created. 330k is just around the corner..... I know a lot of managers that love the man hugging aspect of this game. .. ideas ideas

We are full of ideas and welcome yours also. Always open for feedback. Let's shape these orgs the way we want to shape them.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf

It's cute that you think that. I am just one of the two fighters my manager has in this division that plan on stopping your rise to the top of... RISE. I hope you have much success and that it all comes to a crashing halt when you run smack into my path. Later, man. It ain't nothing personal. Just business.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14242700691688.jpg

Tyan Quincy (1-0)

I will systematically go through all your stablemates on the way to the top.

We all know, no one can stop the path of "The Saviour" to the top.

Just sit and bask in the glory of his RISE to fame.

Monsieur we all know I am the claim to the thrown and will get that shot after finishing off the top gun I have next!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325503

Wes "The Best" Ray:

I have a few things to say. One this RISE 185 pound strap looks really nice and feels right at home around my waist. Next I believe i said I was going to beat Maples and I did. I have beaten both the guy that was the most feared 185 pound grappler in RISE in Derek Bo and the most feared striker in Rise at 185. I took Derek to his turf and had him curled up in a ball practically begging me to stop hitting him, and then I cut, rocked, and knocked out Maples. I am "The Best". I also said I'm going to take the belt from whoever gets crowned at 205. And be a 2 division champion. Everything I say I'm going to do i prove I do. So hurry and crown the victim for me. Then who knows maybe I'll take the 265 pound belt and be a 3 division champion and defend them all.

• Upvote 1

99.8% chance I would say. The .02% is for if Logan starts running his mouth again and he upsets the powers that be. Word has it that he has been putting in extra work at the gym (smart) and some extra time at the lunch counter (not so smart) which has left little time for running his mouth. Not sure 30 days will be enough time for him to get ready though, but it should be enough time to take out an insurance policy and get most of his affairs in order....

Logan is ready for you I took the fifht to test myself because your the higger giy in yout own comfort zone I am dominating at 205 so I went up for a challenge so STFU and don't say I will run I will run my fist into your face if that is what you meant to say...see you at Rise 12

• Upvote 2

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Rick James(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(2-0) -

3.Alessio Bianchi(1-1) -

4.Never TryTo(3-0) -

5.Jazz Clementine(2-0) -

Champ - Logan Lord(4-0)

1.Randy Kelly(6-0) -

2.Eddie Diaz(2-2) -

3.Alex Jones(3-0) ↑

4.Barrios Messi(3-0) ↓

5.Angelo Suarez(2-1) -

Champ - N/A

1.Alexis Anderson(2-0) ↑

2.Meatball Destroyer(2-0) ↑

3.Carlos Lawler(5-2) ↑

4.Valerio Bartoli(2-0) -

5.Yuri Fedorin(2-0) ↑

Champ - Wes Ray(3-0)

1.Max Onera(3-0) ↑

2.Khabib Nurma Jr.(3-2) ↑

3.Brian Maples(3-1) ↓

4.Derek Bo(3-2) -

5.Max Slaughter(2-0) ↑

Champ - N/A

1.Melvin Comeau(7-1) ↑

2.Henry Aron(5-0) ↑

3.Lance Mcsparren(2-0) ↓

4.Carlos Anderson(3-1) ↓

5.Bruce Ali(2-2) -

Champ - N/A

1.Benny Alison(5-0) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

3.Bennie Benson(4-1) -

4.Tommy Tank(3-0) ↑

5.Mario Farina(2-0) ↑

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Logan Lord(4-0) -

2.Wes Ray(3-0) ↑

3.Benny Alison(5-0) ↓

4.Randy Kelly(6-0) -

5.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

6.Bennie Benson(4-1) ↑

7.Melvin Comeau(7-1) ↑

8.Henry Aron(5-0) ↑

9.Brian Maples(3-1) ↓

10.Alexis Anderson(2-0) ↑

• Upvote 2

Benny Alison: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325943

Welcome to my RISE brothers joining me in the RISE top 10 overall:

Henry Aron http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325945

Alexis Anderson http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=327206

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the members only belt club.

And best of luck to my brother Wale entering the hotly contested 155 division, http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325944

• Upvote 1

Didn't even last one fight....

Biggest talkers seem to be 0-0 and 1-0 guys, all full of themselves, I guess it takes a punch or two to humble us all/.

Got to give some credit to Quincy, jumping back in the cage like he has, but I am going to enjoy the silence until the day he gets his first win.

Oh to Daniel, some of us do not have to wait two weeks....

• Upvote 1