Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Alison: Good luck, who ever the hell you are.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf: Who the Hell am I? I am the future light-heavyweight champion. Who the Hell are you, bitch!?! You wanna find out who I am step up to the plate, and I'll knock you straight the fuck out! Come get some Mother Fu...!

[Daniel Orndorf is dragged away from the podium by his management team, and can still be heard yelling backstage. Brunno Falcone steps to the microphone.]

Brunno Falcone: Yo. Yous gots ta forgive Daniel dere. 'e gets a little exitable, see? Just like his dad, but he will back dat shit up in da cage, see?

• Upvote 3

Alison:

Co-main-event to be exact. Just because your name is easier to spell, and costs less to put on posters, I would not let that go to your head. Obviously there were more exciting fights at rise 13. My boy Hank Aron but on a fantastic show in also defending his title. He could have rose out the decision, but instead gave the fans what they wanted , by putting Tristan to sleep in the final seconds. And that was not even the fight of the night.

Also, I know Tristan makes a great training partner, but it might be more economical just to pick up a punching bag at the local sporting goods store.

Wes Ray: He but on a fantastic show? Well your boy Aron loses his belt soon. Count on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w26.jpg

Tristan Farsight: Put on a good show alright. I sure as hell would be proud of having takedown after takedown stuffed, you spent a majority of the fight running around like a monkey waiting to be hit, and then coming in for a hug, because you can't fight like a man. Very champion like behavior I hope my boy takes that belt from you so we can have a true champion in the 205 division not some wastrel who struggles against a guy trained by a manager on the day he joined the mma scene. I'll catch ya on the flip side enjoy what time you have left atop the division.

• Upvote 2

Ariel: Thanks for tuning into the MMA Hour. We have a very special guest with us today talking to us over Skype. He's a former JUCO wrestling champion and a former NCAA divison 1 champion. Also he is the current 185 pound champion at Rise Fight League. None other than Wes "The Best" Ray.
Wes: Pleasure to be here with you Ariel.
Ariel: So I understand you are from St. Louis but moved Sydney to train MMA full time and even teach a few wrestling classes at the gym is that true?
Wes: Yes it is. I love it. I wake up and hit heavy bag before anyone else gets there and whoever shows p first I roll around on the mats with to practice my bjj some. Then once everyone gets there I train just like everyone else accept for the 2 classes I teach a week. Then wen everyone leaves I stay late and work on my weak area my cardio and run for an hour.
Ariel: Sounds like a full day. No wonder you have been taking RISE by storm between your wrestling background and the amount of work you are putting in. So I understand you just had your first Title Defense against Max Onera right?
Wes: That's right.
Ariel: Want to tell us a little bit about that? Leading up to the fight also comments you made about wanting to fight Hank Aron for his 205 belt.
Wes: Yeah I was excited to fight Onera he is another grappler just like the guy I beat before him a brown belt in bjj that I pounded out. I felt confident after just getting my purple belt from the Gracie family and wanted to send a message and soften him up some with an onslaught of shots and tap him out to send a message. Yes I called out Hank Aron for his belt. I was already wanting to get multiple belts anyways but he also did beat a training partner of mine in Farsight. He helps me with my striking.
Ariel: How did you and Farsight become training partners?
Wes: I believe we were introduced to each other by our managers. Both of them I think went to the same business school. Anyways I needed extra help working out my striking and he needed a good wrestler to train with work on his takedown defense. And the rest as they say was pretty much history.
Ariel: How do you feel about Hank Aron in how do you think you match up against him, the size difference, and do you think the fight will happen?
Wes: Well I think I match up pretty well. I wear my nickname The Best proudly as it was earned and not self given. I know I'm a better wrestler than he is, and without question I have the better grappling too. We both like the ground and I have the advantage there. So I say I match up pretty well. Yes his size does pose a problem that is a big powerful guy to get on top of you and start wailing on you. But I think that opens him up to a lot of different scenarios for me. I can't say on rather I think the fight will happen or not Ariel but I can say I just signed a deal for a fight at 205. We will see what happens.
Ariel: Thanks Wes. That's all the time we have for today. It was a pleasure to have you here on The Hour.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

url=

Wes Ray: He but on a fantastic show? Well your boy Aron loses his belt soon. Count on it.

Alison: Sorry, did I stutter? Anyway, the champ, that what I call him now, has already lost the belt. We recovered it in the bathroom. You see, he does not care about belts and money, he just likes to put on a show by hurting people. He is a little off that way, kind of like that "who am i?" guy. I try to tell him how to protect himself so he can stay good looking like me, but he has no understanding of that. He just keeps coming and coming, and poor Tristan, we had that fight in the bag, but Henry would not stop until Tristan was unconsious. That is just how he rolls.
  • Upvote 1

Ikki get to the minimum cut weight to fight for the 205 belt of 186.1

You are not far, at 181.9 so get on the supps. asap please. Henry is injured for the next 9 days anyways so we will be Ok.

If you really mean to try this 2 division stuff you can maintain your weight around 186 and best of luck we will manage.

I do want to point one thing out, this is a busy org with 97 fighters signed and another division about to open. We will not stall any of the divisions and you will defend your belt as frequently as possible on both divisions if you win that second belt. No complaining about "I need more training time" down the line, you are making this choice. We will honor our part.

If you really want to put your $ where your mouth is sign a 6 fight deal with no signing bonus (so we can shuffle you without losing $) and we can add a bit to the base/win portions. Otherwise eventually you will lose and drama will follow, belts stripped, hype lost, etc. It's human nature.

You saw how hard running an organization (Kings) was, it takes a lot of time and dedication. Good luck rebooting it at 330k.

Let's do this like businessmen and sign a LT deal/ gain weight to avoid any drama.

Ikki get to the minimum cut weight to fight for the 205 belt of 186.1

You are not far, at 181.9 so get on the supps. asap please. Henry is injured for the next 9 days anyways so we will be Ok.

If you really mean to try this 2 division stuff you can maintain your weight around 186 and best of luck we will manage.

I do want to point one thing out, this is a busy org with 97 fighters signed and another division about to open. We will not stall any of the divisions and you will defend your belt as frequently as possible on both divisions if you win that second belt. No complaining about "I need more training time" down the line, you are making this choice. We will honor our part.

If you really want to put your $ where your mouth is sign a 6 fight deal with no signing bonus (so we can shuffle you without losing $) and we can add a bit to the base/win portions. Otherwise eventually you will lose and drama will follow, belts stripped, hype lost, etc. It's human nature.

You saw how hard running an organization (Kings) was, it takes a lot of time and dedication. Good luck rebooting it at 330k.

Let's do this like businessmen and sign a LT deal/ gain weight to avoid any drama.

There is no losing money on me and 1 fight deals. I'm resigning every single one of them with the minimum $1 signing bonus. And I need a minimum of 186.1? He weighs 197. I've never complained about training time except when I was trying to get Wes' conditioning to 9 which recently got it there. But I was still taking fights when his conditioning was a 7. I'm great with a multi division run. It beats a 30 day inbetween fights. Every 2 weeks is fine and if I get to go for a third fighting every week is good barring an 7+ injury which he has yet to have. A long term deal makes no sense as you will have to renew it constantly anyways as I bounce from division to division to defend titles. And not only am I fighting and signing back with a $1 signing bonus and gave money back to Humble the first time he accidentally did a 1 fight sign and paid him a signing bonus but inbetween offers I have rejected several offers over twice what I'm making currently and replied thanks but not thanks he is actually already taken just waiting on being resigned. I don't care about the pay. It's not a big deal.

Saw is past tense. I'm presently the owner. The only thing that is rough about it is at the current ID almost every fighter I try to sign tells me they are going to one of the order orgs or sending the guy to the FA. So I can't have a roster where it's just a small group of fighters. So going to give 330k a shot. Which hoping there will be multiple orgs at that as I'll never sign a guy I own to my org.

• Downvote 2

There is no losing money on me and 1 fight deals. I'm resigning every single one of them with the minimum $1 signing bonus. And I need a minimum of 186.1? He weighs 197. I've never complained about training time except when I was trying to get Wes' conditioning to 9 which recently got it there. But I was still taking fights when his conditioning was a 7. I'm great with a multi division run. It beats a 30 day inbetween fights. Every 2 weeks is fine and if I get to go for a third fighting every week is good barring an 7+ injury which he has yet to have. A long term deal makes no sense as you will have to renew it constantly anyways as I bounce from division to division to defend titles. And not only am I fighting and signing back with a $1 signing bonus and gave money back to Humble the first time he accidentally did a 1 fight sign and paid him a signing bonus but inbetween offers I have rejected several offers over twice what I'm making currently and replied thanks but not thanks he is actually already taken just waiting on being resigned. I don't care about the pay. It's not a big deal.

Saw is past tense. I'm presently the owner. The only thing that is rough about it is at the current ID almost every fighter I try to sign tells me they are going to one of the order orgs or sending the guy to the FA. So I can't have a roster where it's just a small group of fighters. So going to give 330k a shot. Which hoping there will be multiple orgs at that as I'll never sign a guy I own to my org.

Just get on the weight gain to the minimum and Humble will deal with your 1-fight deals.

You are like 5 lbs. away from it when you cut. It's the weight icon on the top of your fighter profile, click it to see how much you can cut.

Right now the game gives more speed advantage to lighter fighters than strength advantage to heavier ones. Yes we know real life is the opposite but currently MMAT has this glitch. See here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=894166

Humble and I are aware you are not trying to exploit the game, we just want to make fair fights that is all. If we start making exceptions over a 5 lbs. difference then we cannot really say no to a 10 lbs. diff. and then 15 lbs. as we set precedent.

On top of that the 205 champ is still injured for another 8 days so it will take you 4-5 days max to gain the weight.

I didn't mean anything by past tense on the comment about your org. Best of luck, 330K will be fun.

• Upvote 2

Just get on the weight gain to the minimum and Humble will deal with your 1-fight deals.

You are like 5 lbs. away from it when you cut. It's the weight icon on the top of your fighter profile, click it to see how much you can cut.

Right now the game gives more speed advantage to lighter fighters than strength advantage to heavier ones. Yes we know real life is the opposite but currently MMAT has this glitch. See here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=894166

Humble and I are aware you are not trying to exploit the game, we just want to make fair fights that is all. If we start making exceptions over a 5 lbs. difference then we cannot really say no to a 10 lbs. diff. and then 15 lbs. as we set precedent.

On top of that the 205 champ is still injured for another 8 days so it will take you 4-5 days max to gain the weight.

I didn't mean anything by past tense on the comment about your org. Best of luck, 330K will be fun.

If you are talking about the cut to weight that's not going to happen. You can just release my fighter if that's what you want. Both weight gain and weight loss which I would have to be using them both nonstop increases energy drain while training. And on a guy that has low conditioning already would almost be like me giving you my password so you can just do what you want with my fighters for me. Want to set my sliders to something terrible while your at it? I'll fight and I'll do it. Match him up against the number 1 p4p in the game and I'll take it. Should get smashed but I'd take it. But I'm not going to do something that would detrimental to my guy. I'll fight at $1 across the board in his fights at 205 but I won't change his weight. I had to cut his weight for a week straight just to make 185 for his first fight. It's not the gaining weight it's the bouncing back and forth between weight gain and weight loss. It would be terrible for his preparation. If you are concerned about the controversy over speed to strength going on right now between classes is negated by my guy being a grappler. Speed doesn't do much on the ground but having strength disadvantage is bad. So I'm handicapping myself already.

It's fine no harm done. Never know if you are making a dig or not, because let's face it Camara we don't get along very well. Not surprising when I first started about 3 months ago you followed me around every post I made to talk trash to me for no reason. Thanks on the good luck wish at 330k id though. I appreciate it. Hoping recruiting goes much smoother when there is a bunch of new creations in a short range. Down side is I know I'll still be going up against big money as there is a post funding a veteran to manage a 330k id org and already has $750k for whatever vet does it.

• Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=894166

Also not sure if anyone has checked out that grappling match but clicked on both fighters the lighter weight guy while they both had same wrestling was a black belt and the heavier guy was a brown belt. Also the Heavier fighter was close to elite in both boxing and muay thai. While the lighter guy was a 1 in both of those. We also know there is a skill cap in the game. The heavier guy had won most of his fights via KO. So without having the owners of both fighters screen shot secondaries for everyone to see we can speculate that the lighter fighter more than likely has elite in sub, defensive grappling, transitions, takedowns, and maybe gnp (even though in a grappling match isn't used.) While the heavy fighter due to skill cap and having such high stats in boxing and muay thai that he might be 11's or 12's in those maybe and maybe less than 11 or 12 in some of those and higher in one or two. But that's just my two cents on that. Is looking at each one of them individually then together.

• Downvote 1

If you are talking about the cut to weight that's not going to happen. You can just release my fighter if that's what you want. Both weight gain and weight loss which I would have to be using them both nonstop increases energy drain while training. And on a guy that has low conditioning already would almost be like me giving you my password so you can just do what you want with my fighters for me. Want to set my sliders to something terrible while your at it? I'll fight and I'll do it. Match him up against the number 1 p4p in the game and I'll take it. Should get smashed but I'd take it. But I'm not going to do something that would detrimental to my guy. I'll fight at $1 across the board in his fights at 205 but I won't change his weight. I had to cut his weight for a week straight just to make 185 for his first fight. It's not the gaining weight it's the bouncing back and forth between weight gain and weight loss. It would be terrible for his preparation. If you are concerned about the controversy over speed to strength going on right now between classes is negated by my guy being a grappler. Speed doesn't do much on the ground but having strength disadvantage is bad. So I'm handicapping myself already.

It's fine no harm done. Never know if you are making a dig or not, because let's face it Camara we don't get along very well. Not surprising when I first started about 3 months ago you followed me around every post I made to talk trash to me for no reason. Thanks on the good luck wish at 330k id though. I appreciate it. Hoping recruiting goes much smoother when there is a bunch of new creations in a short range. Down side is I know I'll still be going up against big money as there is a post funding a veteran to manage a 330k id org and already has $750k for whatever vet does it.

We don't get along? I have no idea who you are man, no disrespect just being honest with you.

I sent you a contract for your 185 division where you got the belt. Do the right thing and defend it, if you lose the belt I promise we will release with no drama.

Just to clarify, all you had to do was gain weight for 4 days, get to 186 and then you could have competed at both divisions. It really isn't that hard to understand.

Whatever fake drama I have with people in the game is not real Ikki. We are just role playing, this isn't real life. You can ask anyone, you'd be surprise how many managers that I go back and forth help me set sliders for title fights. It's called just having fun. Just a game man.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=894166

Also not sure if anyone has checked out that grappling match but clicked on both fighters the lighter weight guy while they both had same wrestling was a black belt and the heavier guy was a brown belt. Also the Heavier fighter was close to elite in both boxing and muay thai. While the lighter guy was a 1 in both of those. We also know there is a skill cap in the game. The heavier guy had won most of his fights via KO. So without having the owners of both fighters screen shot secondaries for everyone to see we can speculate that the lighter fighter more than likely has elite in sub, defensive grappling, transitions, takedowns, and maybe gnp (even though in a grappling match isn't used.) While the heavy fighter due to skill cap and having such high stats in boxing and muay thai that he might be 11's or 12's in those maybe and maybe less than 11 or 12 in some of those and higher in one or two. But that's just my two cents on that. Is looking at each one of them individually then together.

The "heavier" guy as you call it is Kajun Puno, the former #1 P4P fighter in the game. For argument's sake let's agree that Chris Karter knows his slider game lol

Notice how he has lost to lighter guys a lot. Managers tend to make fun of Puno's BJJ as a dig but believe me Karter makes good grapplers. And he has been vocal in the past about the weight issue.

Take the Syn Heir to the Throne tourney. Louie was very strict on fighters respecting the cut weight limit for a reason. Notice how almost every fighter on that tournament had to go on weight gain in order to fight as they were too light. Let's again , for argument's sake agree that the #1 org in the game knows what they are talking about and our point is crystal clear.

We just want our belts to have value. If we start bending the rules now when does it end?

• Upvote 1

I agree with Camara here. Chis Karter is on the committee that is working on improvements, he has played this game for a long time, was a number one manager many times in this game, and he DOES understand the sliders quite well. He is a beast. There is no shortage of controversy surrounding CK, but I like the guy and consider him a friend in this game. But Camara is right. Lighter guys have an unfair advantage in this game. The fact that you fighter is a grappler just makes that speed advantage even worse, since speed is the physical skill most closely related to takedowns. It may also have something to do with counter striking, but I'm not sure. Point is if you get to the 186.1 minimum cut weight then you can fight at both divisions without having to take a supplement ever again for weight gain or loss. Especially not if you raise your conditioning to where it should be.

Honestly, you should not be fighting at all if you have less than Remarkable Conditioning. You will get destroyed. Especially with a grappler since grappling saps so much energy. s an added benefit, having Conditioning at at least Remarkable means that, as long as you are taking a good quality recovery supp, that you can train longer without having to take breaks during the week. What Camara is talking about is what me and Kyle were talking to you about in Alliance chat. he bigger guys won't want to accept a fight with you because of the current engine. The strength boost is underpowered compared to the speed boost. Quite unlike real life, where bigger guys often crush the smaller guys. It's the reason you see people cutting weight at all. If there was no IRL advantage to being as big as absolutely possible and still making weight then no one would bother with it as it's kinda bad for your body.

When I fought IRL I would only cut from about 195 to 185, but some guys were trying to cut from 205 or more to make weight. and when they got in the cage it looked like a middleweight fighting a light heavyweight of bigger. I got a pretty solid jaw and good ability to not get hit against a bigger guy especially, but they hit like freight trains when they do hit. So this game is not currently reflecting that accurately at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Camara here. Chis Karter is on the committee that is working on improvements, he has played this game for a long time, was a number one manager many times in this game, and he DOES understand the sliders quite well. He is a beast. There is no shortage of controversy surrounding CK, but I like the guy and consider him a friend in this game. But Camara is right. Lighter guys have an unfair advantage in this game. The fact that you fighter is a grappler just makes that speed advantage even worse, since speed is the physical skill most closely related to takedowns. It may also have something to do with counter striking, but I'm not sure. Point is if you get to the 186.1 minimum cut weight then you can fight at both divisions without having to take a supplement ever again for weight gain or loss. Especially not if you raise your conditioning to where it should be.

Honestly, you should not be fighting at all if you have less than Remarkable Conditioning. You will get destroyed. Especially with a grappler since grappling saps so much energy. s an added benefit, having Conditioning at at least Remarkable means that, as long as you are taking a good quality recovery supp, that you can train longer without having to take breaks during the week. What Camara is talking about is what me and Kyle were talking to you about in Alliance chat. he bigger guys won't want to accept a fight with you because of the current engine. The strength boost is underpowered compared to the speed boost. Quite unlike real life, where bigger guys often crush the smaller guys. It's the reason you see people cutting weight at all. If there was no IRL advantage to being as big as absolutely possible and still making weight then no one would bother with it as it's kinda bad for your body.

When I fought IRL I would only cut from about 195 to 185, but some guys were trying to cut from 205 or more to make weight. and when they got in the cage it looked like a middleweight fighting a light heavyweight of bigger. I got a pretty solid jaw and good ability to not get hit against a bigger guy especially, but they hit like freight trains when they do hit. So this game is not currently reflecting that accurately at the moment.

Yeah it helps with takedowns and it helps with striking defense but not as much as agility does. Helping with takedowns doesn't matter against Aron as he is a grappler too. Once on the ground I think the only ground skill that speed uses is escapes to get back up and possibly transitions but I'd have to check on that one.

We don't get along? I have no idea who you are man, no disrespect just being honest with you.

I sent you a contract for your 185 division where you got the belt. Do the right thing and defend it, if you lose the belt I promise we will release with no drama.

Just to clarify, all you had to do was gain weight for 4 days, get to 186 and then you could have competed at both divisions. It really isn't that hard to understand.

Whatever fake drama I have with people in the game is not real Ikki. We are just role playing, this isn't real life. You can ask anyone, you'd be surprise how many managers that I go back and forth help me set sliders for title fights. It's called just having fun. Just a game man.

Correct we don't. My first 60 posts which was really about 10-15 and the rest was defending myself against both you and humors being super rude jerks everywhere I was posting. I was close to quitting the game from the lack of decency of players during my first 2 weeks, but then met bwang and ovo(king) who have been really nice people and stuck around.

My guy's natural weight is 197 so his natural weight is over the weight class under light heavy it's not like he is 170er or even a guy that weighs 185. And no I couldn't if I got the cut to weight to 186.1 then I have to get it down to 185 to fight at 185 and then raise it again to fight at light heavy. Like a ping pong ball when the guy's natural weight covers to be in the weight class anyways. I've been vocal about wanting to fight him at multiple weight classes. Never would have been an issue if at the beginning I was told no you can't do it. But I was told keep winning at 185 and maybe. I did. Then i was told I could have the fight. Signed to 205 and then now more stipulations are being put on it. That is a bit redic.

But I'll tell you what I will do. I am a nice guy and you guys won't do what you already said you would. I did decline your long term offer. Like I said I'll fight for $1,$1,$1 because as stated earlier I don't care about the money. Sign him to 1 fight at a time just at 185 for $1,$1,$1 and he will defend it however many times he has to even if its a 100 times I don't care. He's a champ and he has an obligation. But when it's finally gone he will go somewhere else at that point. There's no threat in him going anywhere else as I could never force someone to lose company hype and strip someone of a belt because they signed somewhere else.

Advice next time mail me because you have now created drama that is meant for fighters smack talking each other on your company's smack talk/business page. That's bad business.

Side note: Humble I like you dude but I've also told you personally via mail before all this I don't like Camara. So instead of handling this with me via mail that not messaging your business partner to drop the smack talk page and let you mail me to talk to me? If that happened I'd probably have been talked into ok fine not happy about it but I'll just stay at 185 instead of now being pretty ticked off over bs and just staying at 185. I mean i guess it sort of works out for you guys because now you can have just a $1 champ.

Yeah it helps with takedowns and it helps with striking defense but not as much as agility does. Helping with takedowns doesn't matter against Aron as he is a grappler too. Once on the ground I think the only ground skill that speed uses is escapes to get back up and possibly transitions but I'd have to check on that one.

Correct we don't. My first 60 posts which was really about 10-15 and the rest was defending myself against both you and humors being super rude jerks everywhere I was posting. I was close to quitting the game from the lack of decency of players during my first 2 weeks, but then met bwang and ovo(king) who have been really nice people and stuck around.

My guy's natural weight is 197 so his natural weight is over the weight class under light heavy it's not like he is 170er or even a guy that weighs 185. And no I couldn't if I got the cut to weight to 186.1 then I have to get it down to 185 to fight at 185 and then raise it again to fight at light heavy. Like a ping pong ball when the guy's natural weight covers to be in the weight class anyways. I've been vocal about wanting to fight him at multiple weight classes. Never would have been an issue if at the beginning I was told no you can't do it. But I was told keep winning at 185 and maybe. I did. Then i was told I could have the fight. Signed to 205 and then now more stipulations are being put on it. That is a bit redic.

But I'll tell you what I will do. I am a nice guy and you guys won't do what you already said you would. I did decline your long term offer. Like I said I'll fight for $1,$1,$1 because as stated earlier I don't care about the money. Sign him to 1 fight at a time just at 185 for $1,$1,$1 and he will defend it however many times he has to even if its a 100 times I don't care. He's a champ and he has an obligation. But when it's finally gone he will go somewhere else at that point. There's no threat in him going anywhere else as I could never force someone to lose company hype and strip someone of a belt because they signed somewhere else.

Advice next time mail me because you have now created drama that is meant for fighters smack talking each other on your company's smack talk/business page. That's bad business.

Side note: Humble I like you dude but I've also told you personally via mail before all this I don't like Camara. So instead of handling this with me via mail that not messaging your business partner to drop the smack talk page and let you mail me to talk to me? If that happened I'd probably have been talked into ok fine not happy about it but I'll just stay at 185 instead of now being pretty ticked off over bs and just staying at 185. I mean i guess it sort of works out for you guys because now you can have just a $1 champ.

I've told Humble just the same. My fighters are having their last fight in a few weeks, and then they are leaving the org.
  • Upvote 1