Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Didn't even last one fight....

Biggest talkers seem to be 0-0 and 1-0 guys, all full of themselves, I guess it takes a punch or two to humble us all/.

Got to give some credit to Quincy, jumping back in the cage like he has, but I am going to enjoy the silence until the day he gets his first win.

Oh to Daniel, some of us do not have to wait two weeks....

So it's my fault somehow that, that is when my fight is scheduled for? I don't make the fights, I just fight 'em

• Upvote 1

All these talkers from lower weight divisions wheres the big boys at? i guess ill have to wait for the benny hill vs logan mcsubbin fight its all good ill be champ soon #bennybenson

The loser if you are up for it can face the "tank" its no problem the manchester crew is at RISE TO TAKE OVER

P.S an interview was scheduled a month ago i guy the interviewer got close & thought fook that im off home, i did warn you

• Upvote 1

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Rick James(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(2-0) -

3.Alessio Bianchi(2-1) -

4.Never TryTo(3-0) -

5.Jazz Clementine(2-0) -

Champ - Randy Kelly(7-0)

1.Logan Lord(4-1) ↓

2.Eddie Diaz(2-2) -

3.Ricardo Ricket(2-0) ↑

4.Alex Jones(3-0) ↓

5.Xavier Merlin(2-0) ↑

Champ - N/A

1.Meatball Destroyer(3-0) ↑

2.Alexis Anderson(2-0) ↓

3.Carlos Lawler(5-3) -

4.Valerio Bartoli(2-0) -

5.Yuri Fedorin(2-0) -

Champ - Wes Ray(3-0)

1.Max Onera(3-0) -

2.Khabib Nurma Jr.(3-2) -

3.Dante Fiaschi(4-0) ↑

4.Derek Bo(3-2) -

5.Max Slaughter(2-0) -

Champ - N/A

1.Melvin Comeau(7-1) -

2.Henry Aron(5-0) -

3.Lance Mcsparren(2-0) -

4.Carlos Anderson(3-1) -

5.Bruce Ali(2-2) -

Champ - N/A

1.Benny Alison(5-0) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

3.Bennie Benson(4-1) -

4.Tommy Tank(3-0) -

5.Mario Farina(2-0) -

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Randy Kelly(7-0) ↑

2.Wes Ray(3-0) -

3.Logan Lord(4-1) ↓

4.Benny Alison(5-0) ↓

5.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

6.Bennie Benson(4-1) -

7.Melvin Comeau(7-1) -

8.Henry Aron(5-0) -

9.Meatball Destroyer(3-0) ↑

10.Alexis Anderson(2-0) -

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14242700691688.jpg

Tyan Quincy (1-1)

Just starting to feel alright after taking a beating, the hard work starts now.

No one said the road to the top was easy and I am back at it and looking forward to my next fight to switch on a dispatch of this guy quickly.

The Saviour, is bloodied but still here!!

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone, Lamont here, a new manager with his first few fights coming up, Rise 11. Nice to meet you all and hope to be in the mix comfortable soon.

:shades:

Welcome to RISE my friend. My advice to you is read the forums for information directed towards newbies and learn as much as you can. This game can be tough to get the hang of and it is slow paced so many younger people lack the patience. But if you have the patience and actually try to learn, either by reading the forums, asking older managers for advice or both ( I recommend both) then you can get years of enjoyment from this game.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to RISE my friend. My advice to you is read the forums for information directed towards newbies and learn as much as you can. This game can be tough to get the hang of and it is slow paced so many younger people lack the patience. But if you have the patience and actually try to learn, either by reading the forums, asking older managers for advice or both ( I recommend both) then you can get years of enjoyment from this game.

I do mentor people from time to time. My main area of expertise is business aspect so that involves v.i.p which you are a committed player you absolutely should have vip

• Upvote 1

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Rick James(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(2-0) -

3.Alessio Bianchi(2-1) -

4.Never TryTo(3-0) -

5.Jazz Clementine(2-0) -

Champ - Randy Kelly(7-0)

1.Logan Lord(4-1) -

2.Xavier Merlin(2-0) ↑

3.Alex Jones(3-0) ↑

4.Barrios Messi(3-0) ↑

5.Ricardo Ricket(2-0) ↓

Champ - N/A

1.Meatball Destroyer(3-0) -

2.Alexis Anderson(2-0) -

3.Carlos Lawler(5-3) -

4.Valerio Bartoli(2-0) -

5.Yuri Fedorin(2-0) -

Champ - Wes Ray(3-0)

1.Max Onera(3-0) -

2.Khabib Nurma Jr.(3-2) -

3.Dante Fiaschi(4-0) -

4.Derek Bo(3-2) -

5.Max Slaughter(2-0) -

Champ - Henry Aron(6-0)

1.Melvin Comeau(7-2) -

2.Tristan Farsight(3-1) ↑

3.Carlos Anderson(3-1) ↑

4.Manolito Punyos(3-2) ↑

5.Daniel Orndorf(1-0) ↑

Champ - N/A

1.Benny Alison(5-0) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

3.Bennie Benson(4-1) -

4.Tommy Tank(3-0) -

5.Mario Farina(2-0) -

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Randy Kelly(7-0) -

2.Wes Ray(3-0) -

3.Henry Aron(6-0) ↑

4.Logan Lord(4-1) ↓

5.Benny Alison(5-0) ↓

6.Logan McKibbon(5-0) ↓

7.Bennie Benson(4-1) ↓

8.Meatall Destroyer(3-0) ↑

9.Alexis Anderson(2-0) ↑

10.Melvin Comeau(7-2) ↓

Benny Alison:

Just taking a short break from my training for RISE midnight. Wanted to send a message to my brother Hank Aron, the first RISE 205 pound champion. You beat me too it bro, but lets see who can wear the belt the longest, heh?

Word has it, he just inked another deal with RISE for another few fights. Good to have another brother in the top 10 p4p RISE rankings.

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys I was away in the hospital. I had a heart attack. I wasn't able to train or set sliders like I wanted to and had to neglect my guys but I see Bill Hardwick and Kenichi Shirahama won their fights anyways. So happy about that. Downside is my up and coming title defense I haven't been able to train him properly with supplements and high energy levels. So if it's ok with the Rise owners if Wes Ray loses this one can he get a rematch due to this? I still plan on him winning even with the training handicap.

• Upvote 3

Sorry guys I was away in the hospital. I had a heart attack. I wasn't able to train or set sliders like I wanted to and had to neglect my guys but I see Bill Hardwick and Kenichi Shirahama won their fights anyways. So happy about that. Downside is my up and coming title defense I haven't been able to train him properly with supplements and high energy levels. So if it's ok with the Rise owners if Wes Ray loses this one can he get a rematch due to this? I still plan on him winning even with the training handicap.

Get well soon man!

• Upvote 1