Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

It's incredible that you have the audacity to even boast about this

Considering the Justice League, Aspire, top orgs owners and even the awards organizer were until the very end working against me I consider it quite a feat.

At the end of the day the 4 people that voted for me that I spoke to on that other forum did not make a difference as we won by a landslide. I promised myself I would not list my achievements in 2017 to let managers decide, but now that it is over here they are:

1- Almost single handedly saved the last Island season by outmaneuvering Kryptonite and taking IslandFC from evil Jarmas and his gang of clowns (he was gonna crash it like he did in past seasons). I also absolutely OWNED on the Island, and will do again in a few days.

2- Maintained IFC until the end of the season even though I could have closed it after 2 months with plenty of $. I also did it by myself practically, from booking to hiring to renewing. Look at how many pussies close shop after a month or 2 of not being able to handle all this workload, plus remember on the Island its not like mainland.. we run 3 events per week. It's for men only, not liberals.

3- Absolutely annihilated Kryptonite as promised in the finals, they are no more

4- Drove evil Jarmas away from the game in shame as I eliminated all his fighters from the end of season tourney myself, he was bad, trust me good riddance. He is currently in an italian cruise with no access to WiFi hahaha

5- Made tons of money, opened my gym without begging, 100% hard work

6- I have helped DD financially

7- Helped NJMMA financially

8- Have helped many starting managers financially

8- Opened my second org with Humble, going very well so far

9- Reached #7 top manager in probably record time, and not from easy KT fighting.

10- Fixed these awards honestly. As of next year it will be a committee that will regulate it, progress I call it.

11- Have you noticed how many assholes post less often after the smoke cleared here? Yeah these forums are a better place because someone stood up to the mob and won. This is by far my biggest win.

/mic drop

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/special17.jpg

haha :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Or just maybe some people stopped replying to your comments cause they realized that you are full of shit and the only thing you could do is making up lies and deleting your posts when you get exposed or just running away from threads once someone asks you to back your shit up with facts. Beating noobs at the Island isn't the greatest achievement FYI. Especially, after seeing how everyone kicks your sorry ass in the mainland orgs. And lastly, you won the award because TJ didn't want to get involved with your lying and crying, so his nomination got withdrawn. All you could do now is sit down and be humble, lil bitch.

Or just maybe some people stopped replying to your comments cause they realized that you are full of shit and the only thing you could do is making up lies and deleting your posts when you get exposed or just running away from threads once someone asks you to back your shit up with facts. Beating noobs at the Island isn't the greatest achievement FYI. Especially, after seeing how everyone kicks your sorry ass in the mainland orgs. And lastly, you won the award because TJ didn't want to get involved with your lying and crying, so his nomination got withdrawn. All you could do now is sit down and be humble, lil bitch.

Speaking of beating noobs lol: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=908969

Fighting managers fight, and win and lose... pussy managers manage and handpick their fights carefully. Go beat up on Silent Bob some more so we can boost you to #1 :) noob

Then may I know why are you avoiding to reply Alex's fight challenge for Gorbachenko or my offer for Monk vs Maximus?

I already replied to Alex about his challenge to my first project fighter. He then said I would not beat Bob and I made that look easy, putting you guys within 1 point of being relegated from your precious Div 1 :) He may or may not owe me 500K (not sure if I quoted the bet)

Silas Monk also has to fight his way up the CEC ladder to fight The Horse who is top 3. The only reason you jumped in the CEC 265 rankings is because he totally gave you that fight before sacking his fighter.

Sorry bro, get better fighters at the top orgs or roll new projects/ get FAs in my ID range. You know where to find me and I'm taking your alliance apart wherever I find them :) so if you keep looking you will definitely find me :)

• Upvote 1

I already replied to Alex about his challenge to my first project fighter. He then said I would not beat Bob and I made that look easy, putting you guys within 1 point of being relegated from your precious Div 1 :) He may or may not owe me 500K (not sure if I quoted the bet)

Silas Monk also has to fight his way up the CEC ladder to fight The Horse who is top 3. The only reason you jumped in the CEC 265 rankings is because he totally gave you that fight before sacking his fighter.

Sorry bro, get better fighters at the top orgs or roll new projects/ get FAs in my ID range. You know where to find me and I'm taking your alliance apart wherever I find them :) so if you keep looking you will definitely find me :)

LMAO. Just totally on the floor giggling here....

• Downvote 1

Sorry bro, get better fighters at the top orgs or roll new projects/ get FAs in my ID range.

Johan Farfy

http://i68.tinypic.com/24pvti8.png

You're doing so well with him man. 2-3-1 record. And you've moved him to a top org too. From CEFC (17) to Bumfights (28).

Jim Fitzsimmons

http://i63.tinypic.com/5znl2q.png

Lost on his way out of CEFC. Went to a top org...lost again. Good to see the champ do the job on the way out.

Samson Goldstein

http://i68.tinypic.com/312kc40.png

A positive record, nice job. Once again fighting in the big time now at Bumfights. A first round KO? Very impressive. Let's see the monster you put down in the first.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ise4ht.png

Oh...well, good job anyway!

Monte Zuma

http://i66.tinypic.com/f0ykoh.png

Self explanatory really this one. 2 losses from 2 fights. Now unsigned.

Big time manager (just ask him) with those big time fighters at the big time orgs. Be awesome Jude! :)

• Upvote 4

Camara... Im ranked higher than you. I have a negative record. Anyone ranked below me should be embarrased lmao.

And you only won by a 'landslide' because TJ didnt care enough for the award to stoop to your level. Everyone knows he's the real best new manager of the year 2017'. You can sit there with your tainted award and enjoy it. But pretending that you actually achieved something by getting it is shallow.

Plz increase your manager rank. It makes me highly uncomfortable that someone who won best new manager of the year is lower ranked than me...

• Upvote 2

Camara... Im ranked higher than you. I have a negative record. Anyone ranked below me should be embarrased lmao.

And you only won by a 'landslide' because TJ didnt care enough for the award to stoop to your level. Everyone knows he's the real best new manager of the year 2017'. You can sit there with your tainted award and enjoy it. But pretending that you actually achieved something by getting it is shallow.

Plz increase your manager rank. It makes me highly uncomfortable that someone who won best new manager of the year is lower ranked than me...

Nah, I was gonna win this. The best TJ could do was quit while he was slightly behind (for the 3rd time in the polls).

I will increase my ranking but you also do me a favor, please fix your signature:

- Your alliance is dead

- Your nutri company is dead (2 products sold since ever)

- Your org is dead

I know you are full of fail (you said it not me) but do you have to remind everyone?

hahaha :)

Considering the Justice League, Aspire, top orgs owners and even the awards organizer were until the very end working against me I consider it quite a feat.

10- Fixed these awards honestly. As of next year it will be a committee that will regulate it, progress I call it.

11- Have you noticed how many assholes post less often after the smoke cleared here? Yeah these forums are a better place because someone stood up to the mob and won. This is by far my biggest win.

How exactly was I working against you? Another case of you making up something to suit your agenda without actually being able to back it up

As for those points - The Committee idea was in place already, and you actually had no input into the forming of the idea. Another case of you making stuff up to suit you.

Stood up to the mob? I find it hilarious that anytime a number of people with a different opinion to someone is immediately dubbed a "mob" by the individual in order to garner sympathy for their opinion. Actually, the entire situation around it was you making baseless statements about numerous individuals with opinions opposite of yours, them proving your statements wrong.....and you then either going silent or deleting your statements. I didn't realise being spineless counted as standing up to a fictional mob and "winning".

Thing is, I actually had no opinion of you prior to the votes. I thought you were a bit of a troll sure, but still very much neutral on you. Whole awards process however has pretty much shown you to be a crybaby and petty to the extreme. You canvas for votes, then when someone else does it better than you, you scream that they are multis? Yet meanwhile, you had proven multis voting for you which was shown, and you go silent on it. At the very least if you are going to throw accusations at others, you should front out the issues around your own position.

• Upvote 2

Nah, I was gonna win this. The best TJ could do was quit while he was slightly behind (for the 3rd time in the polls).

I will increase my ranking but you also do me a favor, please fix your signature:

- Your alliance is dead

- Your org is dead

I know you are full of fail (you said it not me) but do you have to remind everyone?

Speaking of sigs, you like mine Jude?

• Upvote 2

Really? Because half of your votes were from multis, and a lot of your votes came from people who had previously voted for TJ. As far as i remember, TJ was only behind by 2 or 3 votes when he withdrew. It would've been very tight, but TJ would probably have edged it due to your illegal votes.

- Your alliance is dead

- Your org is dead

- Read this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59500 It explains why the alliance in game closed. We are very much alive in discord.

- Rei has been holding the nutrition company on autopilot while i ran the feeder. I will be getting the nutrition back up and running very soon. (was #1 back when i ran it, so not sure what you mean by failure)

- We merged with Syn, because we are too busy having lives outside of an online game to run the org to the standard we are comfortable with.

I said it when? Id love to see some evidence of me saying that. You're doing that thing again... the thing you did during the voting... whats it called again? Oh yeah! Bullshitting

• Upvote 1

How exactly was I working against you? Another case of you making up something to suit your agenda without actually being able to back it up

As for those points - The Committee idea was in place already, and you actually had no input into the forming of the idea. Another case of you making stuff up to suit you.

Stood up to the mob? I find it hilarious that anytime a number of people with a different opinion to someone is immediately dubbed a "mob" by the individual in order to garner sympathy for their opinion. Actually, the entire situation around it was you making baseless statements about numerous individuals with opinions opposite of yours, them proving your statements wrong.....and you then either going silent or deleting your statements. I didn't realise being spineless counted as standing up to a fictional mob and "winning".

Thing is, I actually had no opinion of you prior to the votes. I thought you were a bit of a troll sure, but still very much neutral on you. Whole awards process however has pretty much shown you to be a crybaby and petty to the extreme. You canvas for votes, then when someone else does it better than you, you scream that they are multis? Yet meanwhile, you had proven multis voting for you which was shown, and you go silent on it. At the very least if you are going to throw accusations at others, you should front out the issues around your own position.

I might join said committee just to make sure of its integrity.

One day you'll learn that making stuff up to suit your agenda always end up biting you in the ass

You talking to me or GBK?

Because to be honest I wouldn’t have won if you guys hadn’t pissed of the majority of the population in the past 2 years making up the rules as you went.

If anything, this award is as much Humors and Mentor and Rabids as it is mine.

So read what you wrote and let it sink in. Don’t fuck with people and people won’t fuck with you.

Aspire empire is done, and with that you guys are done. Next year we will have fair awards.

• Downvote 2