Boble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15200241208016.png

#3 AKIMBO SPICE http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Bahamas.png

[3–0–0]

Next Fight

Max Luther
2018-04-07

SPICE SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE CONTROVERSY ERUPTED:

"Theksit Ruengruong made a big mistake releasing me, and just because of a little misunderstanding of me being mistaken as Petchuangtong Sitsongrit! Now under new management Akimbo's back, baby! I'll bring a hell of a fight to Max Luther to get back to the title."

• Upvote 1

Sydney Fights

SyFi 31

March 31st 2018 - Hard Knocks - Sydney

(0-1, 205 lbs) Rodolfo Augustine

VS

(0-0, 205 lbs) Jamison Cassidy

Augustine has strong boxing, but we got to see very little of that in his debut fight as he was very passive in the fight. Despite that he managed to make it into the third round before he lost via submission to a superior jiu jitsu artist.

Cassidy is one of the best jiu jitsu artists in the SFC despite coming in with zero fights under his belt. If this fighter gets you to the ground you can expect him to make short work of you using his black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu.

Winner: Jamison Cassidy

Augustine already showed he had holes in his game in his last fight so against an opponent like Cassidy with a black belt its hard to see Augustine managing to hold his own.

(3-2, 205 lbs) William Lindham

VS

(2-1, 205 lbs) Michael “Mike” Wazowski

Lindham lost to Carnera early in the 1st round against Carnera and will want to make a better showing of himself than he did in his debut. He is on a two fight skid and is nowhere near the power rankings with the way he is performing of late.

Wazowski looked strong in his debut with the SFC, but lost to McNasty in his last fight. Wazowski will have to revise his strategy in the clinch if he wants to have any chance against a fighter who uses muay thai, because his strategy in the clinch was predictable and ultimately led to his loss.

Winner: William Lindham

Both fighters like to fight in the clinch, but Lindham has the better muay thai skills so he should have a slight edge between these two.

(5-0, 205 lbs) Dukey Tots

VS

(1-1, 205 lbs) Jaylon “The Monster” Anderson

Tots came into the SFC with a lot of hype behind having been the winner of a QFC tournament. Then in his debut with the organization he managed to clinch, takedown his opponent, then proceeded to use ground and pound to wear his opponent down before submitting him. He looked extremely dangerous and anyone who underestimates him can expect to lose.

Anderson has had mixed results so far winning his first fight, but then losing to Meallen the now sixth ranked fighter in the 205 pound division. Fighting against an opponent like this will determine where exactly he belongs within the hierarchy of the 205 pound division in the SFC.

Winner: Dukey Tots

Tots has beaten many stand up fighters with good wrestling and I don’t expect Anderson to be an exception compared to the fighters Tots has already managed to defeat.

(1-1, 205 lbs) Evan Dryll

VS

(0-0, 205 lbs) “Super Athlete” Montavious Jordan

Dryll is another fighter who lost to Meallen, however this fighter managed to win his fight after losing to Meallen and wants to climb back up and get revenge on the guy who gave him his first and only defeat. Dryll is a very good all around fighter and has many techniques in his repertoire that he can use to earn a win.

Jordan is making his mma debut and he chose a tough opponent to do so against. However, this 19 year old has very impressive wrestling and jiu jitsu allowing him both to ge tthe fight to the ground and hopefully keep it there after he does.

Winner: “Super Athlete” Montavious Jordan

While Dryll is a very strong fighter its hard to see him not getting taken down in this fight and against an opponent with superior jiu jitsu and wrestling that is a very scary position to be in.

#5(4-0, 205 lbs) Mauro Carnera

VS

(2-1, 205 lbs) Kurt “Nightcrawler” Wagner

Carnera has a victory in three different organizations now with his most recent one coming in the SFC against Lindham who fights earlier in the night. His impressive stand up fighting mostly within the clinch is what has yielded all 4 of his wins which were by T(KO).

Wagner is coming from the IFC having lost in the first round of the new blood tournament then staying to fight a couple more times before finally signing with the SFC. All of his fights (including the loss) came via submission and his brown belt is a big determinant in his victories.

Winner: Kurt “Nightcrawler” Wagner

Carnera is very reliant on his muay thai which will prove to be a double edged sword in this fight as Wagner should be able to pull guard and finish Carnera on the ground.

(3-1, 145 lbs) Sergei Geng

VS

#2(3-1, 145 lbs) Silvio Dante

Geng is making his SFC debut hosting a 3-0 record in the NJMMA organization and has very large expectations placed on his shoulders. Due to his impressive showing at his previous org Geng has been catapulted into fighting with the #2 seed in the SFC where he will try and meet the expectations of Mr. Lineman and show he is an instant contender.

Dante will have a tough fight in this one as he tries to put the newcomer in his place and hold on to his number 2 ranking. He has taken out both Obov and Sousa since joining the SFC so there is no question he has earned his spot, but being placed this high means beating very tough opponents.

Winner: Sergei Geng

Geng’s impressive NJMMA record was not for nothing as he is a very impressive fighter. While Dante is worthy of rank its questionable whether he belongs in the second spot and Geng’s skill set just seems to daunting for Dante to win this one.

SFC 145 LB Championship Fight

Champion(6-0, 145 lbs) Илья Муромец

VS

#1(3-1-1, 145 lbs) Sun Ming

Илья Муромец has had a very strong run on his way to becoming the first 145 pound champion in the SFC. He has won an award in every single one of his fights since joining earning two knock out of the night’s and one fight of the night’s award. He really proved himself in his last fight going three rounds and beating the impressive Garbandit in the third round of a hard fought bout.

Ming hasn’t had quite as impressive a run as his opponent in this fight, but he has beaten two decent opponents since joining the SFC and his skill set is impressive enough for him to earn himself the #1 contender spot. He comes in as an underdog, but his skills are definitely very similar to the champs so you can’t count him out.

Winner: Илья Муромец

This fighter is the champ for a reason and although his opponent has very similar skills its hard to see the champ falling to Ming due to the difference in their manager’s experience. However, as both are relatively young fighters this is a fight that may happen more than once and could be the beginning of an epic rivalry.

#3(5-0, 185 lbs) Sammmy Kilbach

VS

#5(2-1, 185 lbs) Ciro Di “Immortal” Marzio

Kilbach has won all of his fights very quickly so far in his career, but most of them were within the QFC with only one fight having been won in the SFC. However, what a fight it was as 5 seconds into the fight Kilbach knocked his opponent out for one of the quickest fights we have ever seen in the organization.

Marzio on the other hand has only fought in organizations so far in his career, resulting in two wins and one loss. Since joining the SFC he has managed to finish both of his opponents with strikes so he should be capable of going toe to toe with the powerful Kilbach.

Winner: Ciro Di “Immortal” Marzio

Its tough to call this fight, but Marzio’s last fight he absolutely crushed a muay thai fighter with ease and the impression created in that fight makes me wonder if he won’t do the same against Kilbach.

#2(3-0, 265 lbs) Mark “Bloodstain” Borrego

VS

#3(4-0, 265 lbs) Travis Dillon

Borrego is finally getting his chance to move up into that #1 contender spot in the rankings. He has beaten two tough opponents in the SFC since joining the organization and is among those new to the SFC who made his way up in the rankings clawing tooth and nail above the other newer fighters.

Dillon made his debut at SyFi 10 then followed up that win with another victory at SyFi 21 ultimately landing himself a shot in this #1 contender fight against Borrego. Just like his opponent he has finished all his fights via T(KO) and should help provide us with a very entertaining fight.

Winner: Travis Dillon

Dillon’s heavy hands versus Borrego’s granite chin will be a big factor in this fight, but Dillon is a slightly better boxer and has the added advantage of being able to utilize the clinch so I give him the advantage over Borrego in this fight.

Main Event - SFC 205 LB Championship Fight

Champion(6-0, 205 lbs) Damatang Camara

VS

#1(6-3, 205 lbs) Mister “The Clinch Fuckfest” McNasty

Camara is the second ranked pound for pound fighter in the SFC for a reason. He has impressive runs in other organizations where he built up hype for himself and since bringing that hype to the SFC he has won two more fights, beating two solid fighters in the process and earning himself the belt in his second.

McNasty just like his opponent has won two fights since joining the SFC beating two good fighters to earn himself this shot at the title. It is his bad luck that he is in the same weight class as one of the best fighters in the SFC organization and he will be hard pressed to find a win in this one.

Winner: Damatang Camara

McNasty is a great fighter, and I’m sure these guys just like in the other title fight will be regulars at the top of the division and will probably clash more times. However, Camara’s jiu jitsu advantage combined with his specialization in muay thai will prove too much for McNasty.

-Eric Leoanrd

• Upvote 1

It was fun doing these write ups for you guys, but Saturday's write up was my last. I'll have to actually trash talk with my fighters in the org now that I don't feel obligated to keep it classy =p. But in all serious thanks for the great responses to my writing and for the opportunity to write for you all especially since this was my first ever chance writing. wuv yall and I'm going to beat yall up in the octagon if we meet : D

• Upvote 2

SyFi 32 (by James Milner)

01 Apr 2018

Lightweight Title Fight

Gennady Golovkin (4-2) vs. Bernardo De Barros (4-0)

For the main event we will have the title fight for the vacant Lightweight Title.(edit by Boble Lineman: This is a title, that despite the short history of Sydney Fights has seen more twists than a Rocky Mountain pass. Two days after Petchuangdot Sitonkrit won the title, the former Muay Thai fighter was dropped by his camp, and the title got vacated. Petchuangdot than found a new identity as Akimbo Spice, and now will be looking at this match very closely, as he can be the next challenger, if succesful next week)

Both fighters undefeated in the organization they will both be looking to become the next lightweight champion. Kennedy Golovkin is coming into the fight with a record of 4-2 With three fights under him in the organization. All three fights have ended with a knockout win within the first round. His opponent also with three fights in the organization has won all of his fights via submission in the first round. This will be a huge test for both fighters and it will be a huge moment for the fight fans in Sydney!

Welterweight Bout

Kevin Daughtrey (5-0) vs. Raul Do Nascimento (2-0)

Kevin Daughtrey came into this organization with a record of 4-0 in his Local circuit. He then made his debut at SyFi 22 with a knock out over his opponent Johnny Johnsen. His opponent Nascimento also made his debut in his last fight at WeinSyd 2 obtaining a victory by a Rear Naked Choke in the first round.

Milner's Breakdown: Daughtrey has the edge on his opponent standing up and will have wrestling to possibly keep Nascimento from getting him to the ground. Nascimento will definitely be able to control the ground game but he has to get his opponent on the ground for it to be any use. As long as he has a solid chin he might be able to make it happen, and this fight will definitely test his chin.

Welterweight Bout

Akira Harada (4-0) vs. Thor Odinson (1-0-1)

If you have some time, you should read Harada's biography on why he's such a badass. Don't worry it's not a long read it's very short and to the point. At the age of 19 he is already a very promising fighter. To be honest I'm going to keep track of Harada's career because I feel like it's going to be a good one. His record coming into this fight is 4-0 with all of his fights he has ended his opponent in the first round with his remarkable boxing skills. His opponent Thor Odinson got his first win on his debut match at WeinSyd 1 by TKO at the closing seconds of the first round.

Milner's Breakdown: These two fighters will both look to stand and bang. Harada with superior boxing and Odinson with the superior Muay Thai. I expect this fight to be a TKO!

Welterweight Bout

Scotty Toute (2-0) vs. Idont know (2-1)

This will be Scotty Toute's third fight in this organization. His first fight he won by TKO, his second by unanimous decision. It will also be Idont knows third fight in the org, his debut fight for SyFy he lost via TKO. Fortunately for him his last fight he won via a RNC so his confidence should be where it needs for this fifht.

Milner's Breakdown: Toute has the superior striking skills and wrestling. Know has the superior grappling ability. Unfortunately for Know the fight will most likely be controlled by Toute.

Middleweight Bout

Jack Anville (4-3) vs. Ricardo Burduada No Cranio (2-1)

This will be both fighters debut match for SyFy.

Jack Anville had a great start to his career winning three in a row, then he went downhill and lost three in a row. He finally caught the "W" he needed in his last fight with a win. Now Anville will make his debut to SyFy hoping for a fresh start and a clean slate to get his career off the ground again. His opponent No Cranio spent his three fights in the QFC, where he got his record 2-1.

Milner's Breakdown: For young fighters these two are both very well rounded. Jack Anville though will be the better striker and wrestler. While No Cranio will be able to handle himself well striking it won't be the place he dominates. No Cranio will need to be able to take this fight to the ground in order to win.

Bantamweight Bout

DeJuan Carneiro (1-0) vs. Vladimir Shevchenko (2-1)

Carneiro one and only fight was a submission victory against Dani Yadin at SyFy 15 at 42 seconds. This guy has only fought for 42 seconds! His opponent Vladimir Shevchenko

Fought two QFC bouts before making his SyFy debut but he lost in the third round by TKO.

Milner's Breakdown: Shevchenko will have the better striking. Carneiro the better grappler. Both are on equal footing at wrestling.

Welterweight Bout

Johnny boy Morrissey (1-0) vs. Ulysses Klaw (1-0)

These two fighters made their career and SyFy debuts at the same event WeInSyd 2. Morrissey won a unanimous decision victory that earned the fight of the night honors. His opponent Klaw won by TKO.

Milner's Breakdown: Morrissey is a dominant boxer. Klaw has superior wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. Klaw will most likely be able to control this fight if he has a solid chi.

Ty Banks (2-2) vs. Johnny Johnsen (4-2)

This will be Bank's third fight for SyFy. His debut match at SyFy 9 he won by unanimous decision and was awarded the fight of the night. Afterwards he lost against Scotty Toute at SyFy 22. His opponent Johnsen had his SyFy debut in his last match but lost via KO against Daughtrey.

Milner's Breakdown: Bank's has a slight edge with his better striking and wrestling. Johnsen has a purple belt and will be able to control the ground game.

Heavyweight Bout

Billy Bobkins (2-1) vs. Yamil Villanueva (0-2)

Billy Bobkins hasn't had a fight go pass the first round, win or lose. And all of his fights have ended standing up. Bobkins will be coming into this fight with a knockout victory over Trent Kluger. His opponent Villanueva hasn't even won a fight yet, and he's lost both of them by knocnout.

Bantamweight Bout

Karl Flix (1-1) vs. Massimo Damiani (0-1)

Karl Flix lost his debut match by unanimous decision in an attempt to do better the next time, he beat Pedro Siracha at SyFy 12. He won via Unanimous decision and was awarded fight of the night honors. While his opponent Damiani hasn't had a chance to redeem himself from his MMA debut loss.

Milner's Breakdown: Damiani is a well rounded fighter, so we'll rounded he is the superior fighter in all aspects . Damiani will be able to control this fight and possibly redeem his first loss.

• Upvote 2

It was fun doing these write ups for you guys, but Saturday's write up was my last. I'll have to actually trash talk with my fighters in the org now that I don't feel obligated to keep it classy =p. But in all serious thanks for the great responses to my writing and for the opportunity to write for you all especially since this was my first ever chance writing. wuv yall and I'm going to beat yall up in the octagon if we meet : D

Daichi Kishimoto

I am very fond of your writing but the last bit is horseshit if we meet I will whoop dat ass so maybe if any of your guys come up against me the future 135lbs champ just don't be surprised when you come up short like all of em do...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Daichi Kishimoto

I am very fond of your writing but the last bit is horseshit if we meet I will whoop dat ass so maybe if any of your guys come up against me the future 135lbs champ just don't be surprised when you come up short like all of em do...

You got one fight in this org and already walking around thinking you are the champ. Not sure why you even got a shot at the title, but enjoy your time in the spotlight while it last. Reality check coming up for you on the 7th - Glass Joe, actual not imagined champ.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w25.jpg

You got one fight in this org and already walking around thinking you are the champ. Not sure why you even got a shot at the title, but enjoy your time in the spotlight while it last. Reality check coming up for you on the 7th - Glass Joe, actual not imagined champ.

Daichi Kishimoto

"Glass who? Exactly I don't know why your even the champ I will beat you 9 times out of 10 or no 49times out of 50 ..if you beat me which will not happen, but maybe a lucky shot but other than that never...and I am not cocky I am just honest and I know you feel the pressure...you know you will be broken glass."

• Upvote 1

What does one need to do to earn some respect around here? Winning a title is not enough? You all underestimate me because of my old boxing record, that doesn't count any

more. I'm a different man today and I'll prove it in the cage, as many times as it takes.

GlassJoe.gif

Honostly I have respect but I still think you have no chance against me

SyFi 33

Hayashi's Lounge in Sydney

06 Apr 2018

Sydney Fights will be presenting you SyFi 33 live at Hayashi's lounge in Sydney! Don't forget, before or after to stop by Forge Clothing Co.!

The Main Event

Light Heavyweight Bout

Cornelius Albatross (5-1) vs. Ken Ring (5-0)

Cornelius Albatross fighting out of Tokyo has had a solid start to his career. Even making a great start to his SyFi career winning by TKO before the first minute in the first round. Currently on a three fight win streak the Muay Thai fighter has his eyes on the prize a title shot for the Light Heavyweight belt. His opponent Ken Ring will be making his debut for SyFi after an Impressive five fight win streak in Sydney's local circuits. In Ring's career he has yet to even enter the second round before ending his opponent with his heavy hands. This should be a very entertaining fight and that is exactly why it'll be headlining SyFi 33.

Milner's Breakdown: Both of these fighters are equal all around. Both are Muay Thai fighters and both have the same level of wrestling. The only thing setting these fighters apart is the fact that Albatross might have the weaker chin.

Middleweight Bout

Apollo Reid (5-3) vs. Mickey Diaz (3-0)

Apollo "The Master of Disaster" Reid started his career like most fighters in the local circuits where he went 4-0. After going through a few fight orgs he lost three consecutive fights until finally signing up for SyFi in which he won his debut fight via a Head kick against Darth Bo. Hopefully that's enough for Reid to get the morale back he had lost. His opponent Mickey Diaz has had an impressive start to his career finishing all three of his opponents and winning his debut match for SyFi by a submission.

Milner's Breakdown: Apollo Reid seems to have a more balanced approach of all the fighting systems, while his opponent has the advantage in Boxing and a brown belt in BJJ. Unfortunately Reid really only has the advantage with his wrestling. So it'll be a hard fight to win but if Reid can focus on getting the points he could possibly win.

Bantamweight Bout

Jazz Clementine (3-1) vs. Merrill Willson (3-1)

Clementine will be making his debut match for SyFi after a stint in the Rise organization where he went 2-1. His most recent fight had him win against Echart Tolle by TKO. Wilson will also be making his debut. So far he's had three fights in the QFC in which he won every fight by submission. For his only org fight, he had lost by decision.

Milner's Breakdown: Clementine will be able to dominate this fight easily, being the better striker and wrestler. Willson's only advantage is his brown belt in BJJ.

Middleweight Bout

Zedidiah Goldberg (1-0) vs. Reiner Brawn (5-1)

Zedidiah Goldberg made his debut into MMA and SyFi with a glorious knock out in the first round. And of course having a fight camp called the Stark Slugger Soceity is a tell tale sign he's going to be an excellent striker. His opponent Reiner Brawn is the much more experienced fighter having a total of six fights. Two of those being with Sydney Fighting both wins by unanimous decisions.

Milner's Breakdown: Zedidiah will have absolutely no issue dominating the striking game, he does not however have the wrestling to keep himself standing. Brawn will have the wrestling and once he takes Zedidiah down will be able to submit without much of a problem.

Lightweight Bout

Philip Moore (0-1) vs. Jorginho Marcelo (0-2)

Not a single win for either of these fighters. The good thing is that it will change for one of them. Moore will be making his debut, usually a fighter will want a few wins under their belt through the local circuits before stepping up to the bigger orgs. Marcelo made his debut in his last fight but lost via a unanimous decision against Bob Madden.

Milner's Breakdown: Moore has wonderful Muay Thai abilities and even has better boxing capabilities then his opponent Marcelo.

Middleweight Bout

Misko Raznatovic (0-0) vs. Henning Lind (0-1)

The Serbian Raznatovic may have never fought in the world of MMA, but he has a 3-1 record in TWGC where he made it to the Semi-finals before losing a fight to the judges. His opponent that beat him actually went on to winning Division 4. I truly do believe with a committed manager Raznatovic will be one of the top tier fighters in the near future. Raznatovic's opponent Henning Lind is coming into the fight with a record of 0-1. Losing his only fight by TKO at Kamikaze 78 in tokyo.

A side by side comparison Lind has the upper hand in striking and wrestling but being a purple belt in BJJ leaves him in Raznatovic's hand if it goes to the ground.

Middleweight bout

Russell Westbrook (1-1) vs. Gabriel Melo (0-1)

Russell Westbrook an Australian native from Melbourne will be making his debut after a two fight stint in the QFC. He lost his first match to John Sullivan who ended up signing for Sydney Fights for two bouts before leaving for another org. Gabriel Melo's only fight was a TKO loss in the first round.

Welterweight bout

Roy Jones Gracie (1-2) vs. Tulio Souza (6-3)

Roy Jones started out kind of rough but after a submission victory against Tommy Lotus, who by the way is 54 years old, has hopefully gotten the confidence he needed to get his career going. No better match than this one, for this will be his debut for this org. Tulio Souza will also be making his debut tonight and is on a three fight win streak. Five out of his six wins have came by the way of submission so you can already guess his game plan.

Milner's Breakdown: Roy Jones has remarkable boxing and a purple belt in BJJ. While Souza also has purple belt he does have better wrestling.

Light Heavyweight Bout

Mikhail Mikhailov (1-1) vs. Travis Banks (0-2)

Both fighters coming off of debut losses. Mikhail the Russian striker is aiming for the head to get a KO win on his record while the much more rounded fighter from New Zealand, Travis Banks will be looking to exploit Mikhails weaknesses, which would be Mikhail's back on the ground.

Featherweight Bout

Nikos Basoukos (0-2) vs. Don Flamenco (0-0)

The Greek Basoukos will need to do something to win in this fight. The good thing for him is he should have his inexperienced nervousness under control now. Now that he's been in the cage twice he should be more comfortable than his opponent. The Spaniard Don Flamenco will be making his MMA debut in this event. Flamenco has been training with the boys at The Sydney Combat method so he should be well prepped for this fight.

Milner's Breakdown: Nikos has proficient boxing and a blue belt in BJJ, Flamenco has wonderful Muay Thai and also a blue belt in BJJ. I would give Flamenco the advantage in the striking while they would both be equal at grappling. Giving that Flamenco has a good team behind him he should definitely get a win for his first fight.

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/151639301247pbCfp.gif
SyFi 34 Preview

by Malikoy Muza
April 7th, 2018 - Hard Knocks in Sydney, Australia

The crowning of the new lightweight champion this past Sunday in SyFi 32 sets the scene for the main event of the evening, as Akimbo Spice (previously mistakenly assumed to be Petchuangtong Sitsongrit) and Max Luther look to better each other in the number one contendership bout for the 155 pound belt. Sydney Fights owner Boble Lineman himself went on record to state that the lightweight title 'has seen more twists than a Rocky Mountain pass' and if that's the case, we're bout to have ourselves an avalanche here tonight! Let's get onto the bouts, shall we..

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15200241208016.png VS. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14957558706644.png

Lightweight Division's No. 1 Contendership - (#3) 'The Black Prophet' Akimbo Spice [3 - 0] vs. (#4) Max Luther [4 - 0]
All the action and controversy in the lightweight division has seen number four ranked Max Luther going without much fanfare, despite finishing all his SyFi fights by impressive first round TKOs. He has a sledgehammer of a right hand he looks to bring forth to Spice's chin in Akimbo's first appearance since being dropped by his camp and finding new management. What better way to return than a huge match up with the Bahamian followed by his hype train and Luther by his legions of fans. These two are looking to throw down, no questions asked. The key will be Luther's big right, how often will he be landing it, but also his clinch game as while potent, Spice is no slouch in his own right. For Akimbo, he needs to move in and out quickly, trying to avoid being caught. Whether from the counter, off a combo or simply leading with it, Luther's right hand is always going to be a danger and something tells me there's going to be fireworks with a possible knock out in this one. Spice has the better overall game though, so it's a tough fight to call.
PICK: Pick 'Em!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20180120101433Belt.jpg

For The Bantamweight Title - © Glass Joe [3 - 0] vs. (#1) 'Sumato Attack' Daichi Kishimoto [4 - 1]
Glass Joe surprised many as he not only managed to last five rounds with Marcelo Barbosa, but actually edged him out on the score cards to take home the Bantamweight championship. Of course the official oddsmakers at Sydney Fights had Barbosa as the underdog, but our top secret insider reports have acknowledged that even Glass Joe's manager thought him winning was a long shot! The reigning champion will have new found confidence when he goes against Daichi Kishimoto, the first challenger threatening his gold. Kishimoto made his SyFi debut March 17th in SyFi 25 where he submitted Brain Fog with a guillotine choke. Fresh off being ranked number one in the divisional rankings, Kishimoto looks to succeed in what Marcelo Barbosa didn't: taking down Glass Joe. And unlike Barbosa, with Daichi's wrestling chops it shouldn't be an issue, especially since he's got gas to go for days and is absolutely relentless with the takedowns. Joe needs to go out there and stop Kishimoto, not simply point box a decision. Daichi Kishimoto's got a chin, passable stand up skills, as well as the intangible knockout power, which he hasn't got a chance to demonstrate much so far in his MMA career.
PICK: Daichi Kishimoto by submission.

Bantamweight Division's No. 1 Contendership - (#2) Dieselnoi Por Pramuk [3 - 0] vs. (#4) Gary 'The Mighty' Dema [3 - 1]
Somebody dial in Momma Dema's number ready because this is going to be a bad night for Gary! This is despite Dema coming off a pair of victories as of late in SyFi, against Vladimir Shevchenko and Zharis Palmidi and establishing himself as the number four ranked Bantamweight in the promotion. Somewhat of a clincher, he has to dig deep to find something else in the bag against Por Pramuk, who is the more talented all-around fighter. Very much the definition of a mixed martial artist, Dieselnoi Por Pramuk has two wins in Kickboxing, one in SyFi and two in the MMA local circuit. Now these warriors look to get a chance at glory for the Bantamweight gold in the future.
PICK: Dieselnoi Por Pramuk by decision.

Super Heavyweight Division - Ted 'The Million Dollar Man' Dibiase [1 - 0] vs. (#6) Matt 'The Guvna' Wills [2 - 1]
Everyone has a price! I guess it's scribbled down on Ted's contract or he wouldn't be signed to fight. A sprawl and brawler with a background in boxing, Ted Dibiase made quick work in his professional debut in WeInSyd 3 by TKOing Sega Genesis in 104 seconds. Matt Wills faced a strikingly similar build in his SyFi debut against Harald Knochmal, where he got KOed with only 58 seconds in the clock. Since then he has stretched out submission wins against Yoshimitzu Sakuraba and Ivar The Boneless, climbing up to rank six in the Super Heavyweight division. Due to Wills' non-existent stand up game, there's always going to be an opportunity for a good striker to slip in shots to get a TKO, but his great grappling pedigree means he's a threat on the ground.
PICK: Matt Wills by submission.

Light Heavyweight Division - (#9) Benjamin Bronckhorsten [2 - 1 - 1] vs. Unknown Combatant [5 - 4]
Unknown Combatant is making his first SyFi appearance, a very able boxer going toe to toe with the ninth ranked Light Heavyweight in Benjamin Bronckhorsten. Bronckhorsten's lone showing thus far was his bout with Corey Smith Jr, where they boxed for fifteen minutes until Benjamin got the nod from the judges. Combatant and Bronckhorsten are no doubt going to have much the same type of fight, standing and trading in the pocket taking shots to the chin. The chin they're sure is going to hold up. The one with the higher output is the likely winner.
PICK: Unknown Combatant by decision.

Lightweight Division - Chief 'Crazy' Eyes [2 - 1] vs. John 'Long' Johnson [4 - 1]
Eyes and Johnson made their debuts in WeInSyd 3, with Chief Eyes beating Josh Alli and John Johnson getting one over Johnny Blaze. Eyes hasn't actually been able to showcase much of his skillset in his three pro fights, but he looks like a pure striker while Johnson is the typical sprawl and brawler. Johnson has got a legit granite chin so it'll be interesting to see if Chief has enough force in his hands to lay him out.
PICK: Chief Eyes by TKO.

Lightweight Division - Landon 'Holly' Wood [2 - 1] vs. 'Boston' Bob Madden [1 - 0]
Coming in from KAMIKAZE, Landon Wood is a solid boxer with a purple belt in BJJ. In his three fights with KAMIKAZE he went 2 - 1 and even took some of the action to the ground, though where he failed to do much. Madden is a certified black belt with one decision victory over Jorginho Marcelo in SyFi 23, where he couldn't get a submission on the brown belt, but got the win on the score cards. This time around he's going to have a much easier chance of breaking through defences with a quick shot and drive through right when the fight's on.
PICK: Bob Madden by submission.

Super Heavyweight Division - (#7) Ben 'Money' Morro [2 - 0] vs. (#4) 'The Russian Bear' Wladimir Yaroslev [2 - 0]
Ranked heavyweight action as these two are riding high on the backs of their undefeated win streaks here in Sydney Fights. Morro is going to find it difficult to defend the takedowns of Yaroslev so he needs to go on a bombing run on the feet. Morro hasn't yet faced anyone the style of 'The Russian Bear' in his career yet and this might be a short showing.
PICK: Wladimir Yaroslev by TKO.

Bantamweight Division - Alexander Volg 'Red Wolf' Zangief [1 - 0] vs. Chief 'Rushing' Waters [1 - 1]
Alexander Volg Zangief had SyFi fans throats' sore - for booing at the action for it's entire duration. Zangief used his grappling and takedowns to grind out a victory. Chief Waters is likewise one ahead in SyFi, a capable wrestler with a similar dirty style to his opponent. They might cancel each other out since they strengths lie in the same areas, but even more likely is that one fighter manages to execute their gameplan better and grab a decision from the judges.
PICK: Alexander Volg Zangief by decision.

Super Heavyweight Division - Adam 'Monster' Hardy [2 - 2] vs. Bogdan Uzun [0 - 0]
Adam Hardy has had a rough start in Sydney Fights, first losing to Ole Anderson by submission and then to Yuri Krakov by a brutal knee to the face. Unfortunately for him, it doesn't look to get much easier for him as he faces Bogdan Uzun, whose trainers at FIERCE claim that he is a well rounded hybrid specimen. He needs to avoid Adam Hardy's attempts at getting in close for a takedown and keep this going on the feet as Hardy shouldn't be counted out due to his decision fighting ability.
PICK: Bogdan Uzun by TKO.

• Upvote 6

A little later than usual let's get the recap of last weekends action done,

Updated Rankings to follow later on:

Syfi - Weekend Recap:

SyFi 30 - Friday

Friday nights in Sydney are there to heat the crowd up, no title fights yet, but already ranked action and deep stacked cards. This Friday 1998 fight fans found their way into Hiyashis Lounge,

The Main Event and the Co-Main Event at 265+ and 155 saw fighters, that lost title fights before, and wanted to climb their way up in the rankings. At 155 Pat Williams showed this class, and beat Alex Coated

by submission in less than a minute, at 265+ however, Jeff Messer got a second loss in a row, banging it out with Hulk Hogan, who won his first fight at SyFi.

In other action, at 205 Sheamus Meallan climbed his way up the rankings, staying unbeaten in his 3rd SFC fight. Man Itizer and Chief Thunder ROlls also picked up wins to get into Top 10 positions in their weight class.

Fight of the night: Jengo Makumba vs Emil Derrick
KO of the night: Chief Thunder Rolls
Sub of the night: Pat Williams
SyFi 31 - Saturday
2 Title Fights highlighted an action packed Saturday Card, 2497 viewers and a SyFi High 126.03 Event Rating showed the class of the card.
The Main Event got us a new 205 Champ, as Mister McNasty took a 3rd ROund TKO to dethrone the Champion Camara, who took his first pro defeat.
In the other title fight, Илья Муромец defended his 145 belt, by beating Sun Ming. It was a 2 Round Battle, and the young Russian made his first succesful defence.
In other action Sergei Geng KOed Dante in Round 1, to become the next challenger at 145, to make an all Russian Title Fight. Travis Dillon picked up another caluable win at 265, to stay unbeaten
in SFC action, he is on his way to a title fight. Highlight of the Night was the only fight to go to Decision, where Ciro di Marcio got a 185 all ranked win against Sammy Killbach.
At 205 Mauro Carnera went to 5-0, he is now in line to make a challenge for the title soon, with one more win needed.
Fight of the night: Ciro Di Marzio vs Sammmy Kilbach
KO of the night: Sergei Geng
Sub of the night: Jamison Cassidy

SyFi 32 - Sunday

The vacant 155 title belt was on line at Hard Knocks on Sunday, 3000 packed in and a sold out Arena did their saying.

Gennady Golovkin however needed only 4:09 to become the new 155 champion, he Koed challenger de Barros in impressive fashion.

The other big fights were at 170, where Kevin Daugthrey, Akira Harada and Scotty Toute picked up valuable wins. All 3 now will have their saying in title contention.

Fight of the night: Jack Anvile vs Ricardo Burduada No Cranio
KO of the night: Billy Bobkins
Sub of the night: DeJuan Carneiro
  • Upvote 2

Sydney Fights a look into the title Race (Updated: 04/03)

To me the most important and one of the break or make criterias in an Org is the way titles are handed out and defended.

At Sydney Fights, we now have almost every title fight that, as we now reached a point, where it should be much clearer, who is ranked where, we will start to have Power Rankings. Please note, only fighters with at Least one Fight at a Sydney Fights Event will be ranked.

135:

Champion: Glass Joe (3-0)

1. Daichi Kishimoto(4-1),

2. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk(5-0)

3. Pinched Nerve (4-0)

4. Gary Dema (3-1)

5. Nick Holey (3-0)

6. Zurab Koshadze (2-1)

7. Naruto Uzamaki (2-1)

8. Marcelo Barbosa (4-1)

9. Brain Fog (3-2)

NR(yet to debut):

Title Fight:

07/04 Glass Joe vs. Daichi Kishimoto

07/04 No. 1 Contender Fight Pramuk vs. Dema

11/04 Fog vs. Hendal (2-1)

13/04 Holey vs. Baxter (2-1)

14/04 Nerve vs. Barbosa

14/04 Joiesson (1-0) vs. Rodriguez (2-0)

145:

Champion: Илья Муромец (7-0)

1. Sergei Geng (4-1)

2. Half Life (3-1-1)

3. Marcos Santana(3-0)

4. Sun Ming (3-2-1)

5. Silvio Dante (3-2)

5.Javier Dominguez (2-1-1)

6. Hodi Gardanbit(2-1)

7. Derrick Ferguson (2-2)

8. Tebbo Vang (1-1)

9. Darren Telkins (1-1)

NR(not debut yet): Jazz Clementine (3-1), Merrill Wilson (3-1), Evan Page (3-2)

Title Fight:

21/04 Илья Муромец vs. Sergei Geng

Key Fights:

04/04 Gardanbit vs. Carioca (1-2-1)

06/04 Clementine vs. Wilson

08/04 Vang vs. Dale (1-1)

13/04 Life vs. Santana

21/04 Page vs. Dante

25/04 Telkins vs. Henley (1-0)

155:

Champion: Gennady Golovkin (5-2)

1. Akimbo Spice (3-0)

2. Max Luther (4-0)

3. Xavier Merlin (4-1)

4. Pat Williams (6-2)

5. Chief Thunder Rolls (3-0)

6. Bernardo de Barros (4-1)

7. Kento Gan Bus (3-1)

8. Mirko Filipovic (2-1)

9. Nazim Bardakci (5-1)

NR yet: Justin Sane(5-3)

Title Fight:

Golvkin vs. tba

Key Fights:

07/04 No. 1 Contender Fight Spice vs. Luther

11/04 Filipovic vs. Canthrophous jr. (1-1)

13/04 Merlin vs. Sane

13/04 Bardakci vs. Johnson(3-1)

21/04 Rolls vs. Gan Bus

21/04 de Barros vs. Huu Mo(2-1)

170:

Champion: Mike Johnson (3-0)

1. Bruno Javier Jiminez (5-2)

2. Akira Harada (5-0)

3. Kevin Daughtrey (6-0)

4. Steve Collins (3-0)

5. Hanyu Lee (2-0)

6. Scotty Toute (3-0)

7. Khalamedov Nurmagabeeb (3-1)

8. Pyotr Petrov (3-1)

9. Isbrand Gustav (5-2)

NR yet: Gideon Navarro(4-1), Chris Snoky (6-1-1), Shagat Santi (8-2), Roy Whittaker(2-0)

Title Fight:

08/04 Johnson vs. Jiminez

Key Fights:

08/04: Navarro vs. Finnegan (2-1)

08/04: Snoky vs. Kankunnen (3-2)

15/04: Collins vs. Nurmagabeeb

15/04: Lee vs. Shanti

15/04 No. 1 Contender Fight: Harada vs. Daughtrey

18/04: Gustav vs. Wolf (3-3)

18/04 Petrov vs. Branch (4-2)

185:

Champion: Big Asznee (8-0)

1. Sergei Bumanov (3-0)

2. Apollo Reid (5-3)

3. Ciro di Marzio (3-1)

4. Travis Mitchell (3-1)

5. Jack Anville (5-3)

6. Man Itizer (7-4)

7. Wayne Benning (3-1)

8. Sammy Kilbach (5-1)

9. Mickey Diaz (3-0)

NR: (yet to debut) , Kalmin Maltsuri (5-4), Victor Creed (3-0), Joey Hatton (9-2)

Title Fight:

15/04 Asznee vs. Bumanov

Key Fights:

06/04 Reid vs. Diaz

11/04 Mitchell vs. Silva

13/04 Maltsuri vs. Homelius (2-1)

18/04 Benning vs. Whittaker (2-1)

22/04 Di Marzio vs. Creed

22/04 Itizer vs. Black (2-0)

22/04 Hatton vs. Anville

205:

Champion: Mister McNasty (7-3)

1. Cornelius Albatross (5-1)

2. Mauro Carnera (5-0)

3. Sheamus Meallan (3-0-1)

4. Damatang Camara (6-1)

5.Tristan Farsight (5-2)

6. Lars Hard (6-4)

7.Yunieor Dorticosos (2-0)

8. Kazuma Kawabara (2-0)

9. Benjamin Bronckhorsten (2-1-1)

NR(yet to debut) , Ken Ring (5-0), Unknown Combatant (5-4), Melvin Comeau (9-3), Mujahid Jackson (4-0), Blake Phoenix (9-2)

Title Fight:

McNasty vs. tba

Key Fights:

06/04 No. 1 Contender Fight Albatross vs. Ring

07/04 Bronckhorsten vs. Combatant

15/04 Farsight vs. Hard

15/04 Dorticosos vs. Kustaa (2-1)

20/04 Jackson vs. Comeau

20/04 No. 1 Contender Fight Carnera vs. Meallan

20/04 Kuwabara vs. Dee (1-2)

265:

Champion: Rick Piano (8-0)

1. Gyukosho Fujimoto (4-0)

2. Travis Dillon (5-0)

3. Bill Shorton (4-1)

4. Mark Borrego (3-1)

5. Brock Bolt (5-4)

6. Rivo Riitta (2-1)

7. Yoshihiro Nakayama (4-3)

8. Angel Childress (2-0)

9. Draco Grotin (3-1)

NR(yet to debut): ,Ross Barkley (5-2)

Title Fight:

14/04 Piano vs. Fujimoto

Key Fights:

04/04 Shorton vs. Arago (2-4)

04/04 Bolt vs. Nakayama

13/04 Childress vs. Morrisson(2-2)

15/04 Grotin vs. Mishmash (3-3)

18/04 Riita vs. Heath (2-3)

22/04 Dillon vs. Barkley

265+:

Champion: Arn Anderson (4-0)

1. Voshon Daniels (3-1)

2. Wladimir Yaroslev (2-0)

3.Ole Anderson (3-1)

4. Matt Wills (2-1)

5. Hulk Hogan (5-3)

6. Ben Morro (2-0)

7. Gandolf Schmidt (3-0)

8. Cat Fhin (2-2)

9.Jeff Messer (2-2)

NR yet: Bob McDonald (3-0), Fedor Vovchancyn (4-1)

Title Fight:

13/04 A. Anderson vs. Daniels

Key Fights:

07/04 Yaroslev vs. Morro

07/04 Wills vs. DiBiase(1-0)

11/04 Fhin vs. Edwards (2-1)

13/04 McDonald vs. Schmidt

20/04 Hogan vs. Vovchancyn

20/04 O.Anderson vs. Messer
  • Upvote 2

SyFi 35

Hard Knocks Sydney

08 Apr 2018

Another big event for the fans in Sydney! With the welterweight title on the line and a string of welterweight fights on the card tonight!

Welterweight Title Fight

© Mike Johnson (3-0) vs. (#1) Bruno Javier Jimenez (5-2)

For the welterweight title fight we have the champion Mike Johnson for his first title defense going against Bruno Jimenez. Since Mike Johnson's start in MMA he has been on a tear defeating all three opponents before making it to the judges. He's also showcased how well rounded he is. Johnson has knocked out two of his opponents and submitted his last opponent Pyotr Petrov. The Argentinean Jimenez will be looking the dethrone the welterweight champion. Quite the experienced fighter he is also very well rounded. Out of the five fights he's won, he's submitted three and knocked out two. Since signing up for SyFi he has received KO of the night and Sub of the night.

Johnson has proficient boxing and a purple belt in BJJ. While Jimenez has superb Muay Thai and a purple belt in BJJ. When it comes to striking Jimenez would be the better fighter but Jimenez has also been knocked out before leading me to believe he has the weaker chin.

Prediction: Mike Johnson By Decision.

Welterweight Bout

Gideon Navarro (4-1) vs. Jackson Finnegan (2-1)

The American Gideon Navarro will be making his way to Sydney for the first time in his career. He had previously finished a three fight contract with IFC in Los Angeles, where he ended all his opponents with his fierce striking.

Training with the guys at Big Bear Fight Factory has made him a top of the line competitor. And he'll be wanting to prove his grit in Sydney's number one org. It might just be Finnegan's wake for ole Jackson Finnegan He'll have a lot to prove in this fight but being at a disadvantage to Navarro it'll be a hell of an uphill battle. But the Irish are a fighting kind of people. In a comparison of these two, both these fighters love a KO win but Navarro will definitely be the better striker. Due to his purple belt He'll also be a better grappler. Navarro should have this in the bag, but maybe Finnegan might just have the luck of the Irish on his side!

Prediction: Gideon Navarro by KO 1st round

Welterweight Bout

Tori Kankunnen (3-2) vs. Chris Snoky (6-1-1)

Finally winning his first match with Sydney Fighting, Kankunnen will look for his second win at SyFi 35. Although Kankunnen is to poor to aford training at the moment he's been hitting his garage' s punching bag with a lot of determination. His opponent "Smokey" Snoky will be here in Sydney for the first time. His previous fights have been in New York's local circuits and his last fight was out of Tokyo in which he won via decision. So far he's only lost one fight, by a submission. With a comparison of the two it looks like Smokey will be able to use his striking to an advantage. Kankunnen will have the advantage with his wrestling and BJJ. Let's just hope for Kankunnen's garage training can be enough to go against Ole Smokey.

Prediction: Chris Snoky by KO

Heavyweight Bout

Gard Aatrox (3-1) vs. Rosario Fusco (5-1)

Gard Aatrox fighting out of Tokyo, with a record of 3-1 will be facing off with the Italian Rosario Fusco. Aatrox made his debut against Alex Jackson at SyFi 24, winning by the way of TKO. The four fights he has had he's won three with his striking and lost one to decision in a very close fight. His opponent Fusco had a great start to his MMA career winning a Heavyweight QFC tournament finishing four opponents with his heavy hands. Although he lost his debut fight at SyFi 10, he redeemed himself with a KO over Johny Henry.

Prediction: Gard Aatrox by decision

Light Heavyweight Bout

Haven West (2-1) vs. Krit Leekpai (1-0)

Always thought that if Mobsters were to become MMA fighters they would be strikers not grapplers. Anyways Haven West first MMA match was a loss, but since signing up to SyFi he has been on back to back wins with submissions his choice of victory. His first fight for SyFi was sub of the night. But now he'll be going against Krit Leekpai a deadly fighter from Thailand. Although he's only had one fight, the coaches down at LOD: Top Team have been training him quite a bit. His one and only match was at SyFi 26 which won him KO of the night, it was a pretty quick debut match only lasting 22 seconds.

Prediction: Krit Leekpai by TKO

Middleweight Bout

Nils Ragnaar (0-1) vs. Carl Johnson (1-2)

Nils Ragnaar had a fight once, in the QFC, he lost so lot of people thought he quit but in fact he was training. Training with an intensity that some of his closest friends haven't even heard from him since his loss. Now after all that training he'll be making his debut fight against Carl Johnson who is currently with back to back losses in his SFC record. If Johnson losses tonight he should probably take a play out of Rangaars play book and hit the training hard.

Prediction: Nils Ragnaar by TKO

Welterweight Bout

Ingo Butzhammer (2-0) vs. Luc Brood (1-0-1)

The German Muay Thai fighter Ingo Butzhammer had his first fight back in SyFi 1 he fought to a decision against Erwin Miller and won. And if you remember that day like I do, you'll know that Ingo is deadly accurate with his legs, I was surprised just as everyone else that Miller didn't collapse after taking six kicks to the head. After that he went onto fight at RISE for a kickboxing fight, he actually ended up losing that by a solid knee in round two. Now he's back at SyFi again even defeating Chris Paul at SyFi 22. Which shocked a lot of MMA fans here in Sydney due to the fact that most people believed Chris Paul was the better Muay Thai fighter.

Luc Brood most recent fight was against Risto Halonen, which actually was a rematch due to them drawing the fight before. I don't want to bore the fans here with a review of their two bouts, they were definitely some of the most boring in MMA history.

Brood has the more well rounded skill set, he has alright boxing so he might be able to at least maintain a decent chance of survival in the stand up portion of the fight. But with his superior wrestling and BJJ he could very well take Butzhammer down and submit him fairly quickly.

Prediction: Ingo Butzhammer by TKO

Welterweight Bout

Julius Scipio (0-0) vs. Ryan Rylie (5-9)

Julius has never even been in a fight yet, but the word on a lot of MMA forums is that Scipio is a beast. Though we haven't been able to confirm it yet! That's why we're going to put a fighter with lots of experience to test the waters out. If Julius can pull off a win, than I'll have to say the word on the forums are true. Julius Scipio has remarkable boxing and a purple belt in BJJ, which is really good with someone whose never had a fight. While his opponent Ryan Rylie has lost four in a row, so hopefully he can beat this newcomer with his experience because his boxing is decent but not great and he only has a blue belt in BJJ.

Prediction: Julius Scipio by KO

Bantamweight Bout

Vikramma Lykke (3-3) vs. Ahmed Magomedov (1-0)

This will be Vikramma's first match in the SFC, possibly looking for new territory after losing three straight. He seemed to be very promising in his first three fights, winning them all. When it came to his fourth match, he was submitted in round 1 and hasn't been able to bounce back since then. Ahmed's first fight was a victory by decision in Los Angeles local fight club, now he'll be fighting for the first time in Sydney.

The two are fairly even in boxing, whole Vikramma has the advantage in his Muay Thai, and BJJ. Magomedov has superior wrestling abilities. Unless He's going to hug the hell out of Vikramma this might just be a loss for him.

Prediction: Vikramma Lykke by Submission

Bantamweight Bout

Aaron Dale (1-1) vs. (#8) Tebbo Vang (1-1)

The Australian Aaron Dale will be fighting for his second time in front of the crowd at SFC. During his first bout at SyFi 8 he won Knockout of the night, finishing Chris Taylor halfway through the first round.

Tebbo Vang did a hell of a job in his last match, winning fight of the night on a decision victory. He'll be looking to continue his good performance in this fight.

Both of these fighters will probably choose to stand and bang they are both evenly matched so it should prove to be a good fight to watch. If Aaron Dale feels like he's losing the stand up he will have no problem in taking down his opponent with a possible submission victory.

Prediction: Aaron Dale by Submission

• Upvote 2

#ANDTHENEW

#bantamweightchampion

"Sumāto Attack" Daichi Kishimoto

"Well what can I say It took me 3 minutes and 21 seconds to become the champion and it will take an eternity for me tonnot be a champion the road has started a long time ago and this is just a mere step on the journey, I want to thank everyone who came out to the fight, who watched online, my Team I really have them to thank I also am swithing gyms for a few weeks I need to get my BJJ Black belt, that is the next step on my glory road, I cannot wait to defend my piece of gold I might want to move up to 145lbs to get that title aswell since I can go again the previous fight didn't even have me break a sweat...so SFC please give me a fight I am always ready

• Upvote 1

Glass Joe:

I lost the belt fair, not much I can say against that. Kishimoto surprised me with how quick he was on his feet and made it difficult for me to find my striking range. Made him work a while for that takedown, but couldn't stop him long enough.

I'm proud of my record so far and my time as the champion, but the younger guys coming in now are at a different level, started earlier and got much better training than I ever had. I realise I won't be challenging for the title again against this competition, but I still love the sport and look forward to get back in the ring soon.

• Upvote 2

Glass Joe:

I lost the belt fair, not much I can say against that. Kishimoto surprised me with how quick he was on his feet and made it difficult for me to find my striking range. Made him work a while for that takedown, but couldn't stop him long enough.

I'm proud of my record so far and my time as the champion, but the younger guys coming in now are at a different level, started earlier and got much better training than I ever had. I realise I won't be challenging for the title again against this competition, but I still love the sport and look forward to get back in the ring soon.

Daichi Kishimoto

"Much respect for this guy Glass Joe I know I talk and talked a lot of smack, but we all know that is for the fans and I enjoy it honostly helps me train everyday allday I just want to say I am proud to hold this belt after you I also know it is the first of many belts for me but I still believe if Joe wants to Come over to Blood and Bone mt real gym I will be happy to train with him and teach him BJJ while he can show me how to know those bitches out I really have respect and thanks man...I wish you all the best"

• Upvote 2