Signing your fighter in your own Fight Org

Boble

What's everyone's opinion about it, do you see a problem, if a manager fights his own fighter in his own Org?

When I started I found it tough to sign fighters, so I signed my own guys, mainly wanting to use them, to fill non confirmed fights and stuff,

and hey, they went 0-3 the first weekend, as I thought taking a loss to get another manager a win can be good, however it won't help mine :-)

My next move may be to get some out of my own org, and perhaps only keep 4 as real reserves.

• Upvote 1

What's everyone's opinion about it, do you see a problem, if a manager fights his own fighter in his own Org?

When I started I found it tough to sign fighters, so I signed my own guys, mainly wanting to use them, to fill non confirmed fights and stuff,

and hey, they went 0-3 the first weekend, as I thought taking a loss to get another manager a win can be good, however it won't help mine :-)

My next move may be to get some out of my own org, and perhaps only keep 4 as real reserves.

As everyone has said its no prob aslong as its all fair altho the bold bit doesnt sit right with me taking a loss with or without your own fighter is never good

I'd have a much better manager record if I didn't do it but as an org owner, I always put it before myself (it's long standing history is actually what keeps me playing and coming back). Filling fight cards and not having to worry about the roster dwindling due to inactives is reason enough to continue.

I would love to hear GBK his opinion about this, because I always find the opinion of an expert on the matter at hand very interesting...!

You could just post on it yourself then

26852f7a20f576ad430181867cffe64f.png

808cfd21c5333f7a569803eb0d830789.png

As for the actual topic rather than someone continuing a strange obsession with people who don't interact with them.

Filling fights on your card is fine as long as it's not a walkover fight for your own guy. Even if you have your own guy signed to you on a full time basis, not the end of the world. Just be aware that if you do show favouritism to your own fighter, it will eventually get found out and will put people off signing you. I'd pretty much echo what Rei said above, as long as the matchups are fair and make sense, there shouldn't be an issue.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I did it on Island FC and as long as you keep it super legit there shouldn't be a problem. It really helped with booking that last fight (when you are running 3 cards minimum a week on the Island it is quite a challenge).

I have a fighter training to join the 145ers at 325K and I might sign him to Torquemada or Sydney before making the move to #RISE that Humble and I own.

Just put yourself in the shoes of the other manager and use common sense.

Blablabla

Your record of fighters and fights at your own orgs is far more entertaining though than those couple of fights of a young fighter ( in 2014 as a noob manager..!!). Oh and you are actively still doing the same shit.

Would you like a statistic of your fights in your own orgs perhaps...? Would be a lot of work to make though ... :(

Just a rough sketch:

Currently you have around 20% of your fights in your own org, what must feel like rehab after you Troid-period, when you had around 60% of your fights in your own org.

So I am not trying to establish if you like fighting in your own org or not, as that is clear as daylight, but just wondering out loud why you like it so much and feel that it is fine to do.

Holy cow just noticed where Robbie Luatua went. I was sure his manager had retired him.

Poor Robbie, he went from being a top dog and fighting Puno to pretty much only fighting Le Graisseu every month :( all because Grant lucked out with a free FA pickup the one time this amazing fighter went on the market.

Robbie deserves write ups, promos, stories, hype, other opponents. You know fun stuff.

It’s like a Greek tragedy, except Robbie got screwed in the butt on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Your record of fighters and fights at your own orgs is far more entertaining though than those couple of fights of a young fighter ( in 2014 as a noob manager..!!). Oh and you are actively still doing the same shit.

Would you like a statistic of your fights in your own orgs perhaps...? Would be a lot of work to make though ... :(

Just a rough sketch:

Currently you have around 20% of your fights in your own org, what must feel like rehab after you Troid-period, when you had around 60% of your fights in your own org.

So I am not trying to establish if you like fighting in your own org or not, as that is clear as daylight, but just wondering out loud why you like it so much and feel that it is fine to do.

I'm still actively doing it? All my fighters in Syn were here prior to me taking over the org bruh, I figured you'd do your research better than that

Vast majority of me fighting in my own org is me filling fight cards last minute, and your % is pretty horrible for an estimate

I'm happy fighting in any org, which you can tell by the fact I have my 265 / 265+ fighters in most of the bigger orgs and at one point had a fighter in every top 5 org.

What I find hilarious is you using a person's thread asking a question to launch attacks on another manager when it has 0 relevance to the persons original question, and when your hypocrisy is shown, you avoid it as much as you can by claiming you were a noob. You gave yourself easy fights knowing you would win them, meanwhile I have a .5 record in fights in my own org roughly where I am fighting another manager competitively. If we look at orgs where you had your own fighter, I'm sure the numbers would be a lot more telling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm still actively doing it? All my fighters in Syn were here prior to me taking over the org bruh, I figured you'd do your research better than that

///

I know they were there `bruh`, but feel free to explain why they are STILL there and fighting. That is what I would like to know. Fighting in your own org is a no go, unless as a last resort to fill a card.

• Downvote 1

Holy cow just noticed where Robbie Luatua went. I was sure his manager had retired him.

Poor Robbie, he went from being a top dog and fighting Puno to pretty much only fighting Le Graisseu every month :( all because Grant lucked out with a free FA pickup the one time this amazing fighter went on the market.

Robbie deserves write ups, promos, stories, hype, other opponents. You know fun stuff.

It’s like a Greek tragedy, except Robbie got screwed in the butt on this one.

So winning a Syn SHW title, discussions taking place to have a rematch with Puno, reaching his highest rank of #6 P4P and an entertaining trilogy of fights with De Gaul which myself and Bear were happy to do is lowering his career? That's a better run than most fighters have at all, and there are potential fights in the works for him.

People have said you should probably not make up falsities, so I'd remind you about it again since I have never had a free FA pickup which your sentence makes it appear happened.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I know they were there `bruh`, but feel free to explain why they are STILL there and fighting. That is what I would like to know. Fighting in your own org is a no go, unless as a last resort to fill a card.

Feel free to explain why you had Fabian Hoi still fighting in your org and then I'll answer you :P Another case of Bjorn's hypocrisy coming into play

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1