Signing your fighter in your own Fight Org

Boble

What I find hilarious is you using a person's thread asking a question to launch attacks on another manager when it has 0 relevance to the persons original question, and when your hypocrisy is shown, you avoid it as much as you can by claiming you were a noob. You gave yourself easy fights knowing you would win them, meanwhile I have a .5 record in fights in my own org roughly where I am fighting another manager competitively. If we look at orgs where you had your own fighter, I'm sure the numbers would be a lot more telling.

It was in 2014, so I was a complete noob.

Feel free to deny that and proof the opposite.

It is not my fault that you have a .5 record( or so you clain at least) in your own orgs. I can`t help it that you can even lose with FA hidden monsters against chinless bastards, as you have only yourself to blame for that `bruh`.

Holy cow just noticed where Robbie Luatua went. I was sure his manager had retired him.

Poor Robbie, he went from being a top dog and fighting Puno to pretty much only fighting Le Graisseu every month :( all because Grant lucked out with a free FA pickup the one time this amazing fighter went on the market.

Robbie deserves write ups, promos, stories, hype, other opponents. You know fun stuff.

It’s like a Greek tragedy, except Robbie got screwed in the butt on this one.

giphy.gif

But did we really expect anything else?

• Upvote 1

I don't care if org owners do it, as long as the match-ups are fair and they're not clearly exploiting fighters or managers for their own personal gain.

I've done it myself in my own org (Bushido) in the past.

This is my position on the issue as well, if you are following the same criteria when booking yourself as anyone else on the roster, then why not. I have fought in my own org for years.

• Upvote 2

Holy cow just noticed where Robbie Luatua went. I was sure his manager had retired him.

Poor Robbie, he went from being a top dog and fighting Puno to pretty much only fighting Le Graisseu every month :( all because Grant lucked out with a free FA pickup the one time this amazing fighter went on the market.

Robbie deserves write ups, promos, stories, hype, other opponents. You know fun stuff.

It’s like a Greek tragedy, except Robbie got screwed in the butt on this one.

If it weren't for the smiley I would assume you were trolling...

99% of the game doesn't receive that. under Hans he may have had 1 interview/write up ever. what difference does it make?

can only assume one is still upset about the GBK awards..

• Upvote 3

I agree, that if the org owner is a standup guy, which the OP is, then there is nothing wrong with it. I myself avoided it like the plague when I owned an org. I thought that there was no way people would see me fighting in my own org and NOT think that I was feeding myself fights to hype farm or whatever. So while I feel that if the manager in question has integrity then there is no problem with it, but I would still advise moving the fighters elsewhere as soon as the org has enough people signed that they don't need to have them there to fill cards.

• Upvote 1

If it weren't for the smiley I would assume you were trolling...

99% of the game doesn't receive that. under Hans he may have had 1 interview/write up ever. what difference does it make?

can only assume one is still upset about the GBK awards..

im just messing w him :) wrong smiley :)

I like Grant, he sent me a kickarse contract for Syn recently for one of my fighters and I sent him a nice email as I had to decline ap scouts honor :) to finish the AD transition into CEC.

• Downvote 1

It was in 2014, so I was a complete noob.

Feel free to deny that and proof the opposite.

It is not my fault that you have a .5 record( or so you clain at least) in your own orgs. I can`t help it that you can even lose with FA hidden monsters against chinless bastards, as you have only yourself to blame for that `bruh`.

FA hidden monsters? Where the fuck you getting that from? I know it's a standard Bjorn move to try and shit on any statement someone makes when they are opposed to you in a discussion, but making up stuff out of thin air is a pretty weak standpoint to take.

Because Michael Knight ( matchmaker) refused to release and lose the top level hype. As soon as he lost enough hype, he was granted his release. Now your turn... ;)

That's funny, as the actual owner of the org you could have released him regardless if you are so against the idea of someone fighting in their own org.

Wanna hear the funniest thing? If you bother to go back and read the first post you glazed over, you'd have my answer there already.

Now, rather than turn this into a thread that falls away from the original point, if you wanna continue this, feel free to make a thread on it and I will happily reply in there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FA hidden monsters? Where the fuck you getting that from? I know it's a standard Bjorn move to try and shit on any statement someone makes when they are opposed to you in a discussion, but making up stuff out of thin air is a pretty weak standpoint to take.

Just one example:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59001&p=818452

;)

That's funny, as the actual owner of the org you could have released him regardless if you are so against the idea of someone fighting in their own org.

Wanna hear the funniest thing? If you bother to go back and read the first post you glazed over, you'd have my answer there already.

Now, rather than turn this into a thread that falls away from the original point, if you wanna continue this, feel free to make a thread on it and I will happily reply in there.

Because in the end a fair solution was found: that my guy would leave the org as soon as the elite level hype was lost and therefore the hype stayed in Syn, but my own fighter didn`t.

Now are you actually going to reply, as you promised, specifically why you feel like it is fine that you have always fought frequently in your own orgs and have no interest in releasing those fighters from their contracts, even when they have a crappy ranking and their release would cause no harm to the org...?!

Don`t be a dick and fight in your own org `bruh`!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cheers for just pointing out your own hypocrisy again

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=881097

Funnily, it's in the same org you tried to give me shit for fighting in, and then you end up fighting in that org and taking a fight just as shit. Meanwhile, I got offered that fight and accepted without looking at the opponent.

Now are you actually going to reply, as you promised

Reading really should be considered a learned skill at this point, due to Bjorn effectively proving it isn't something everyone is capable of doing. Now I would politely request you use those newly gained reading skills to see this part and effectively bringing your own personal feelings into a thread where there was no reason for them to be put

So if you would like to continue this, feel free to make a thread on it and we can continue there, instead of acting the bitch and doing it in here.

• Upvote 1

I'd say it's hard to remain innocent and give your fighters totally fair fights, however much you want to. It's not impossible, but people are weak.. temptation is strong.. I'd say it's best to avoid the whole situation. I've never run an org but I've run sports teams in real life and I know the stresses of trying to get people to agree to commit and get a full team out; I imagine trying to fill a card is similar.

Perhaps the hype loss for an unfilled card should be lower? Maybe the bigger the stadium and the bigger the day (ie weekends) should have higher penalties but a midweek Mad Bob's Bar card could have more leeway.

• Upvote 3

I see his idiot cousin Darren Trecki did the same thing with the fighters I released, all went to Pulse to be farmed :(

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=907542

**In this example the manager with the upper hand is so damn bad he was losing the fight even though he had the vast superior fighter LOL

This is a perfect example of idiots like Andrew Anderson picking up hyped up Island FAs to sign into his org to feed him to the wolves:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=907555

Poor Mafaking :( He had a great career on the Island. RIP my friend.

that 'idiot' should be honored he received a golden shower from the King.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=906288

Shame on you Pulse Farming Championship (PFC)

*At least he escaped and went to fight the donut king.

I'm the one who put those fights together, and I guess I didnt realize it was frowned upon. We just recently took over the org, and saw an opportunity for a quick hype boost while trying to grow our org, and work our events up to a point where we can be profitable enough to compete for big name fighters. This is my first post Island season run with an org, and if it is frowned upon, I will stop doing it, I guess I just didn't see the issue with it, but I could be wrong.

If anything, Island hype shouldn't directly transfer, or if their original owner releases them, they should immediately retire so this can't be done, if it is looked down upon.

• Upvote 2