http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14686518099181.png

Sake Chu (338089)

"I'll KO both you "PC" Pussyc***s at the same time."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15042792617798.gif

Patrick "P.C." Chaelsson

"Your'e not gonna KO shit. Your bio says you're from Japan. . . I thought Asians are supposed to be smart. You can't even tie your own damn shoes you retard."

• Downvote 3

Louie I know we've had our differences (lol I think I have with everyone) but I really care about the game.

Not just that, I'm in this for the long run and this tournament is the first tournament that has given me an erection since the Legends tournament that Bjorn did.

So I will be happy to create a new org just for this tournament :)

Hey dont worry about any differences, thats what this game is all about. As for the Org I hadnt had a chance to announce it yet so I will be doing so on my next post. The spot has been looked after but I thank you very much for you offer. As for testing if guys would like to test their fighters on your Aug 20th show I say have at it! But just keep in mind the creation window closes on Aug 18th :)

Thanks again man! Let me know when you create your guy so I can update the registration list

• Upvote 1

Well I am here to announce where the events will be taking place, as stated originally the Orgs would be located in London however with the recent change in plans I will have one Org located in London and the second located in New York, HOWEVER with that being said we will still hold our events in London. Org 1 will hold events on the Saturday of every week while Org 2 will hold their events on Sunday of every week. Once all fighters are created and confirmed the schedule will be released. Not sure why I am holding back on that but I am! lol Contract offers will soon begin heading out to those who have confirmed their entries and as a recap they will be for the following:

- Contracts will be for something like 24 fights at 1000/1000 to begin with (I may reconsider this, still need to mull it over. Some fighters will end up being out of the tournament way before their total fights. If this happens, we will happily release them or re-neg them to a regular contract whereby they can continue fighting for a little in the org. The reason for the large number of fights is to make sure we are not chasing down guys for rounds 2 and the playoffs.

As for the Orgs, they are below:

League of Leagues 1

Open Weight Tournament

• Upvote 1

Any chance we can set up an even earlier event? QFC seems surprisingly slow given how many fighters were created for this.

Unfortunately the game will not allow you to create an event any sooner then 7 days into the future to ensure newer Orgs don't screw themselves over and somewhat plan out their event. But if you have someone you know also wants to test a fighter, you could look around at established Orgs with events already booked and open spots. Maybe the Org owner would let you jump in there? Or create a new thread advertising the city your fighter is in and that you want to test him for the tourney, I am sure there are others looking to do the same?

Hey dont worry about any differences, thats what this game is all about. As for the Org I hadnt had a chance to announce it yet so I will be doing so on my next post. The spot has been looked after but I thank you very much for you offer. As for testing if guys would like to test their fighters on your Aug 20th show I say have at it! But just keep in mind the creation window closes on Aug 18th :)

Thanks again man! Let me know when you create your guy so I can update the registration list

Thanks Louie. I started signing some for 1 round / 3 minute fights. I’ll release right after. They also have the QFC option when I sign them.

This tourney gonna be the bomb !!

• Upvote 1

Just want to make sure I understand, you plan to release them right after the fight you have offered? I wanted to start signing them to the LoL Orgs once they were confirmed, not sure why you went ahead and started signing them but as long as they are released by the 20th its all good

• Upvote 4

If they persevere for few weeks, they could get ahead.

I have no problem with it, if someone wanted to try it.

The rule "must be 25" was clearly stated at outset.

I don't like rule changes after a game has started so I hope we aren't about to start doing that.

• Upvote 2

God Damnit guys... I fucked up... I forgot they were supposed to be 25. I guess I'm out then. I don't want the rules bent or changed on my behalf. I fucked up so I'm out. Sorry about that. hopefully an alternate can jump in on this. I don't have the VIP time to spare to cut him early and start over again.

you need vip I can help

you need vip I can help

I'm good for 90 days or so, but burning those days so I can sack and rebuilt a fighter is not something I am willing to do at the moment. I'm unemployed at the moment and haven't gotten my last paycheck or my unemployment yet so money is really tight. I appreciate the offer but I should be good once I get back to work. I have been hunting for a job and will find something soon even if I just open my own company. Thank you for your concern though. It is appreciated.

I can jump in as an alternate if you need

First once to jump in since i dropped... Lefty is good people and can read which I, apparently, cannot.