I am new to the game, so I didn't immediately read the forum on this tournament because I needed to begin to acclimate to the game. After having read the forum now, it appears that the tournament is full. However, I see you may be accepting reserves for the tournament.

If so, I would appreciate being added to the reserves.

Thanks!

Bit behind here I will get you added to the list

Just as an update to everyone, I am working on a plan to include the reserves in the tourney as best I can. Hopefully I have come up with something that will keep them interested and active however I still require at least 4 more entries to make this work. Can everyone get the word out to friends and alliance mates, I would like to have a total of 80 entries before the creation window opens tomorrow! The interest level has been outstanding thus far, we can do this guys!!!

• Upvote 1

Ok guys here is what I am thinking for the Reserves. Please provide some feedback on this for me please. If I can get 2 more managers to join as reserves I can add 2 more groups to the tourney but these two new groups will be "Reserve Groups only" They will be matched up exactly like the current 8 groups will be and will have to fight weekly. The caveat being the "reserve" fighter with the most points would then be added to the main group should one of the 64 bail out? In order to make this more inviting and to try and ensure the 16 reserves remain we could add a prize which would be awarded to the top point producing reserve fighter (still within the reserve group) at the end of round 1? Let me know if this explanation makes sense and if everyone agrees on this adjustment to the tourney?

Sounds like an awesome idea. Do you mean the "reserve" fighter with the most points just fills in for the awol fighter for that one fight or do you mean that he takes over the awol fighters remaining shedule? If the latter you could possibly run with any number of reserve fighters and just have them all fighting weekly in one large pool of whatever? That way if someone drops out of the main tournament the top of the reserve pool gets called up for active duty and the rest keep fighting weekly as they were. Any odd numbers and one fighter could have a bye week?

Anyway, I would be happy to sponsor any prize for any kind of reserve pool system you decide. I will chuck in 500k

Sounds like an awesome idea. Do you mean the "reserve" fighter with the most points just fills in for the awol fighter for that one fight or do you mean that he takes over the awol fighters remaining shedule? If the latter you could possibly run with any number of reserve fighters and just have them all fighting weekly in one large pool of whatever? That way if someone drops out of the main tournament the top of the reserve pool gets called up for active duty and the rest keep fighting weekly as they were. Any odd numbers and one fighter could have a bye week?

Anyway, I would be happy to sponsor any prize for any kind of reserve pool system you decide. I will chuck in 500k

The reserve takes over for he remainder of the tourney. Do you have a fighter already signed up and if not are you interested in adding your name?

Looks like a number of guys have created fighters early (myself included) as the day should have changed but due to the daylight savings time not being adjusted they show as Aug 11, however with it being well past the PM training session on 08/11i I am ok with this UNLESS a number of managers disagree.

• Upvote 2

Looks like a number of guys have created fighters early (myself included) as the day should have changed but due to the daylight savings time not being adjusted they show as Aug 11, however with it being well past the PM training session on 08/11i I am ok with this UNLESS a number of managers disagree.

Nah it's fine. Anyone who disagrees does not understand the game well. Game! No testing, direct training mode on. Hahaha

• Upvote 1