Oh and btw while you said i can be a reservist if someone does back out I'm definitely and love giving myself interviews but i might not be able to respond immediately as my work schedule is all over the place week to week. Just wanted to let you know so if a reservist is needed but dont hear immediately from me that you move right on to the next.

Still time to for someone to drop out and give me their spot. I wouldn't mind going 2-0 against blake there in creation style.

Nothing is free in life, or at least hats what I’ve been told. I’m about to go and create a thread where I’ll auction off my spot in the tourney. Patent pending, so don’t try it.

Im joking about auctioning off the spot, just pleasantly surprised by the amount of interest shown. Wonder if those of us who are able could poop some resources together to hire a kick ass writer to cover this event.

You need 8 people to drop out as you are 8th in the list.

Between Blake and that Heritage top manager that is probably gonna win all Island tourneys this tournament is STACKED !!

It goes way beyond that. Lots of former #1 managers in this tourney.

That being said though, a creation tournament is a different beast from making project fighters, and making a legit 25 year old is much different from an 18 year old. I'd expect all the top Island managers to do really well in this tournament. Ivan Drago could have owned this if he would have joined.

Rosetta Cutolo (the Heritage manager you mentioned) and Lieutenant Columbo both have legit Island skills and will be ones to watch out for in this tourney.

• Upvote 1

"Bloody Waste of Time Award" - I'll give 50k to the first manager to lose a fight by cuts in round one.

"Rocky Balboa Award" - 100k. To win this award check what your injuries and cuts will be on fight day. If your injuries and cuts total more than 18 when added together, post a copy of the fight's scouting report here. Then WIN the fight. By now your face should be totally fucked up. The last to do is make sure your fighter's winning speach is edited to "Yo, Adrian. I did it!". The prize is yours.

• Upvote 1

I heard a scary rumour that we can't test our fighters. I assumed we had a week to confirm which fighter we were submitting, so we had that week to test. If we can't, that's fine, that's your rules, but I would have to pull out. Hell I'd still probably have a no-hoper even if I tested but I don't like the sound of guaranteed weekly losses if the creation roll goes bad.

Let me know if the rumour is right. I will still pay the prize money I said I would either way. Cheers.

• Upvote 2

I heard a scary rumour that we can't test our fighters. I assumed we had a week to confirm which fighter we were submitting, so we had that week to test. If we can't, that's fine, that's your rules, but I would have to pull out. Hell I'd still probably have a no-hoper even if I tested but I don't like the sound of guaranteed weekly losses if the creation roll goes bad.

Let me know if the rumour is right. I will still pay the prize money I said I would either way. Cheers.

Not sure where you heard that, pretty sure I have said somewhere in this thread that the one week window to create was to allow for testing. If it states somewhere in the rules that you can’t, that’s a total oversight on my part.
  • Upvote 1

I'm going to sponsor another award:

The Steve Jennum Award - additional $60k to tournament winner if they were an alternate. Steve Jennum won the UFC 3 tournament as an alternate and his prize money for winning the tournament was $60k. :winner:

I will get this added either tonight or tomorrow to the awards list.

Thank You

"Bloody Waste of Time Award" - I'll give 50k to the first manager to lose a fight by cuts in round one.

"Rocky Balboa Award" - 100k. To win this award check what your injuries and cuts will be on fight day. If your injuries and cuts total more than 18 when added together, post a copy of the fight's scouting report here. Then WIN the fight. By now your face should be totally fucked up. The last to do is make sure your fighter's winning speach is edited to "Yo, Adrian. I did it!". The prize is yours.

I will get this updated tonight or tomorrow as well.

Thank you as well!

You know.. give it another day and you could make 2 more groups of 8...for 10 groups.. I bet you could get the 6 more you need in 24hrs :) :) just sayin

What org or orgs are going to be used for this anyway?

I would love to however that would remove our reserves and I am sure there is a high likelihood at least some of them will be needed for this.

As for Org we have two managers in place that will be creating new Orgs for this.

I am new to the game, so I didn't immediately read the forum on this tournament because I needed to begin to acclimate to the game. After having read the forum now, it appears that the tournament is full. However, I see you may be accepting reserves for the tournament.

If so, I would appreciate being added to the reserves.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1