What do you think?

Dominion

• Rampant use of multiple accounts by quite a few known (and probably quite a few not known due to VPN/Proxies) managers.
  • Rampant use of private gyms to enhance effectiveness of training, probably half of which is funded by the multi-accounts.
  • Severe limitation of orgs to choose from, especially if you want to avoid those which you suspect or know are in some way associated with multi's (which I'd personally estimate is about half of them).
  • An owner who is off being more interested in reno'ing his bathroom than doing anything about the skirting of the rules or general game enhancements.

I entered this about 5-6 months ago out of curiosity and as a minor distraction. I knew early on my time here would probably end sooner rather than later. The limit to my curiosity has just about been met. I can see myself rolling off probably within the next month or so...I may just see the remainder of my fights through.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Rampant use of multiple accounts by quite a few known (and probably quite a few not known due to VPN/Proxies) managers.
  • Rampant use of private gyms to enhance effectiveness of training, probably half of which is funded by the multi-accounts.
  • Severe limitation of orgs to choose from, especially if you want to avoid those which you suspect or know are in some way associated with multi's (which I'd personally estimate is about half of them).
  • An owner who is off being more interested in reno'ing his bathroom than doing anything about the skirting of the rules or general game enhancements.

I entered this about 5-6 months ago out of curiosity and as a minor distraction. I knew early on my time here would probably end sooner rather than later. The limit to my curiosity has just about been met. I can see myself rolling off probably within the next month or so...I may just see the remainder of my fights through.

Valid points but will be sorry to see you go. I think there's a brilliance in this game that's pretty much unmatched. Training is very open ended in where you can take a fighter. Setting sliders is a mind bender when two fighters are evenly matched and I mean that in a good way. :)

• Upvote 4

I should mention hiddens as well because I think these are key to the game. There aren't many games I'm aware of where you slowly find out about hidden traits over time. Like actual human years slowly before you really know what you got in a fighter and how good they are. I think that in itself is worth sticking around for.

• Upvote 2

You should see your contracts out and accept your fights.

Honestly I would strongly encourage all new players to get a mentor, I was very lucky to have the Fart Master and he really helped me and invested tons of time in my learning.

You should see your contracts out and accept your fights.

Honestly I would strongly encourage all new players to get a mentor, I was very lucky to have the Fart Master and he really helped me and invested tons of time in my learning.

I've only ever declined two fights my entire time here. One of which was the most recent you sent after it was the second in a row against a fighter ridiculously higher than mine in primaries, in a private gym funded by a multi. Other than that, I've always accepted all fights. And I've seen all contacts out except on or two. One was early on in an org that wanted people to wait around for close to two months before potentially starting any fights. So not sure why you're making these points other than to deflect away from the issues you contribute to. The points I made above about the game...ding, ding, ding...the last one is all on Mike.

Have an issue with me declining a single fight after the last one, just say so directly to me and I'll buy out my contract and be on my way.