Lost my Avatars! YouTube video pop up!

jsdaugh

Wonder if its auto set for April 1st at this point

Yup :) There's one on spin and win auto-coded too, I think.

As for the women's division moan, I would honestly love to have WMMA in the game, and legit my favourite fighter full stop is Jessica Andrade, but it's just the avatars. If you wanna talk about hours upon hours, I reckon just the avatars in this game took a couple of hundred man hours cos I made them all in 3D Max. I don't even have that program on anything but a banged up old laptop and I am not gunna create a load of female avatar templates.

• Upvote 2

Yup :) There's one on spin and win auto-coded too, I think.

As for the women's division moan, I would honestly love to have WMMA in the game, and legit my favourite fighter full stop is Jessica Andrade, but it's just the avatars. If you wanna talk about hours upon hours, I reckon just the avatars in this game took a couple of hundred man hours cos I made them all in 3D Max. I don't even have that program on anything but a banged up old laptop and I am not gunna create a load of female avatar templates.

1. Only make woman divisions in 1 - 3 cities at the begging.

2. Only 2 - 3 divisions.

2. 2 - 4 free fighter slot for woman fighters same as you can now have slot for Island fighter.

• Downvote 1

or better yet don't bother with women's division. the people who moan about women's division will get distracted again after a couple weeks of women's fights and start moaning about something else right away.

Agreed. I'd be happy if escapes training speed was fixed and worldwide QFC implemented. I'm thinking the first should be fairly easy at least.

• Upvote 1