Super Fight League

Mentor

I'd like to know CK's record in superfights this season. probably undefeated GOAT champ.

40 minutes ago, Mentor said:

Do we have any more super fights for this weekend or is this the final table for Season 5?

Is Badr al Din beating up Joosep? This is a question I need to ask myself before I accept this current fight offer...

• Upvote 2

@Mentor@Icon73 I wouldn't be the least bit offended if the Badr al Din #1 LHW vs Jooseph #2 LHW isn't happening, and I'll accept this pending offer vs Just Whymer, gladly. However, if I click this accept button we enter the point of no return, soooo... update?

Badr will even do the GAMMA homecoming dance to throw down with the soy-boys on their own turf if he has to.

Nevermind  -  just seen ya'll booked him vs #5 LHW who happens to be a pretty terrible NFL quarterback.

LFG @fpv 🤘

Edited by Rambo
Seen opponent already booked now
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

@Mentor@Icon73 I wouldn't be the least bit offended if the Badr al Din #1 LHW vs Jooseph #2 LHW isn't happening.

I remember that Badr guy, 4-4 while you had him in GAMMA, probably his highlight in GAMMA was  beating one of my bums. He seems to be dominating elsewhere though. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mentor said:

I remember that Badr guy, 4-4 while you had him in GAMMA, seems to be dominating elsewhere though. 

Is that game you wanna play?

Leonardo Da Vincible 4-5 in SYN but was running your division.

Karim Johnson got spark by Mcnasty who was one of our contenders.

Hiro Manowaru ran your division but couldnt hang with Karim Johnson.

So one guy with a worse record than Badr, one who can't beat one of our contenders and one who was never that great in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like how you changed the subject. I am not going to dig deep into all the 1000s of cases of fighters competing in GAMMA and Syn because we will be here until 2023. The cases you did bring up are weird though. Karim lost to Mcnasty when both were neither in GAMMA or Syn, Karim did win a super fight against Hiro but that super fight was not against Syn, it was against Combate, also Karim is now a fighter of GAMMA. The only legitimate debate is Leonardo, but even he competed in a different division in Syn, possibly his 237lbs weight is giving him a decent speed advantage in our 265+ division, either way, he has done very well with us.

Talking about Badr, he lost against every significant fighter he competed against, while in GAMMA and beat just low end talent. In Syn he is an ultra dominant pimp on a long winning streak.

14 minutes ago, Mentor said:

I like how you changed the subject. I am not going to dig deep into all the 1000s of cases of fighters competing in GAMMA and Syn because we will be here until 2023. The cases you did bring up are weird though. Karim lost to Mcnasty when both were neither in GAMMA or Syn, Karim did win a super fight against Hiro but that super fight was not against Syn, it was against Combate, also Karim is now a fighter of GAMMA. The only legitimate debate is Leonardo, but even he competed in a different division in Syn, possibly his 237lbs weight is giving him a decent speed advantage in our 265+ division, either way, he has done very well with us.

Talking about Badr, he lost against every significant fighter he competed against, while in GAMMA and beat just low end talent. 

Yes Mcnasty was one fight out of syn, guess he's officially not a syn fighter lol. My point is your current King can't beat a guy who can't win our belt. He's a great contender for me. He would be your champion.

You are throwing stones from a glass house. Nobody is switching the subject.

And all you said was Leondro need to speed matrix his ways to wins over your org. 4-5

Also don't think I ain't been hearing about you negotiating deals with my guys while under contract lol... Shocker the original Dick Cream cheater is back at his shady tactics again.

Don't worry, we'll see real soon who's really king.

Funny part is you started this tryna talk down on my orgs comp instead of just being a professional and staying out of manager/fighter beef.  I ain't said shit about Gamma in all this.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Mentor said:

I remember that Badr guy, 4-4 while you had him in GAMMA, probably his highlight in GAMMA was  beating one of my bums. He seems to be dominating elsewhere though. 

He got fired for beating the shit out of his employer and demanding more money from the corporate pig.

Yes, Badr was struggling at GAMMA. That 4 fight skid was dark times. most embarrassing loss, clearly Franky Page TKO. losing to yabai bums is bad enough. activity reasons irrelevant, he struggled there.

He left on a win streak with wins over Bjorn, Mike Hunt, and the highlight of his gamma career, you ;) 

who doesn't wanna kick their employers ass from time to time? overall I'd say time at GAMMA was well spent.

and it all worked out cuz not only did I get to leave with all the new hype I acquired, I got to go sign a Chuck-sized mega million contract deal, unify the CFC and Syn titles in the #1 and #2 orgs in the game, and beat dominated the same managers (Billy, Bwang, Carlos) who had wins over Badr at GAMMA in Syn'.

make no mistake about it, Badr al Din is not an elite fighter, he's no juiced up Moyses Mattos style multi-farmed Jeremy Tonal, but he does have elite management.

Did I mention Badr al Din is the #2 P4P fighter in the game?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Funny part is you started this tryna talk down on my orgs comp instead of just being a professional and staying out of manager/fighter beef.  I ain't said shit about Gamma in all this.

I did not say anything about Syn either, i said "he is dominating elsewhere", he has competed in several orgs in his career, if you paid attention. But you just jumped out of nowhere and started defending Karter like you are his personal pimp or something.  😄

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Mentor said:

I did not say anything about Syn either, i said "he is dominating elsewhere", he has competed in several orgs in his career, if you paid attention. But you just jumped out of nowhere and started defending Karter like you are his personal pimp or something.  😄

He fought 1 fight in CFC after GAMMA and then came to syn. Also before GAMMA he was 10-6. Again stop with the bullshit. You wanna talk shit own up to it and do it like a man. Tryna send sub's at my org. Bitch made. 

He only ever dominated over here, you knew what you were doing. Lol I love the backpedal tho.

• Downvote 1

Funny thing about Badr.

Started career with loss and went 5-5 in his first 10.

Responded with 4 fight win streak 2/4 wins over legit fighters/managers (Bwang & Buff)

Started 1-4 in GAMMA. Went out with a 3 fight win streak.

At Syn, Badr was 8-6 before his latest 7 fight win streak.

He's a journeyman, in a way. A LHW Jorge Masdival.

Tasmanian Jesus earned his name. Just when you think he's done for good...

he comes back.

See the source image

"it's not how you start your career, it's how you finish it." - been in his bio for years.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 8:49 AM, Mentor said:

This is the final rankings for season 5, i will update the overall rankings and archive the season on the main page:

Season 5

Syn: 14 points

Combate: 8 Points

GAMMA: 4 Points

SFL: 2 Points

Note: Season ends 31 December

if there is a Season 6, SFL's double champ Sakmongkol Sitsongrit just defeated Syn 145 champion.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1063761

• Upvote 1

On 1/1/2022 at 8:49 AM, Mentor said:

This is the final rankings for season 5, i will update the overall rankings and archive the season on the main page:

Season 5

Syn: 14 points

Combate: 8 Points

GAMMA: 4 Points

SFL: 2 Points

Note: Season ends 31 December

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1063812

These fights never got added last season.

Syn vs SFL

Syn KO win

SYN vs Odense

SYN via KO

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=326584

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...