Selling/buying fighters

MpJuice

This game is already a pay 2 win game. Non-VIP managers are put at such a disadvantage that they rarely succeed at any level.

I agree with that, you do need VIP to succeed in this game. But $30/year to play is different than pay to win. It's just a subscription like any other MMO.

I agree with that, you do need VIP to succeed in this game. But $30/year to play is different than pay to win. It's just a subscription like any other MMO.

Why are the 2 considered different(serious question)?

The way I see it, is you need VIP to have a better chance at winning, and having a better fighter you can purchase would also give you a better chance. Neither guarantee you success really.

Why are the 2 considered different(serious question)?

The way I see it, is you need VIP to have a better chance at winning, and having a better fighter you can purchase would also give you a better chance. Neither guarantee you success really.

Basically the free to play option of this game is a trial/demo. If you enjoy it, you subscribe and continue to play. That's different than joining a game, subscribing to play it and then a bunch of other ppl start buying fighters that good managers created to start winning. That breaks the barrier of paying to play and paying to win...

Basically the free to play option of this game is a trial/demo. If you enjoy it, you subscribe and continue to play. That's different than joining a game, subscribing to play it and then a bunch of other ppl start buying fighters that good managers created to start winning. That breaks the barrier of paying to play and paying to win...

Fair enough, I'll take that explanation.

Rofl beat me to it

Hey Alex I hope you’ll fight your guys that you failed to transfer to Folioli using the broken system we are discussing in this very thread.

Clown

Seems like your ass is very talkative today again :)

P.S.: Ask Joseppe about how many empty slots he has first lol

Rofl beat me to it

Hey Alex I hope you’ll fight your guys that you failed to transfer to Folioli using the broken system we are discussing in this very thread.

Clown

Hey Camara, shouldn't you be getting your fighters ready to fight "some of the best managers in this game"?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=973243

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=969163

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=343804

Or losing in unrestricted orgs like it's your day job?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=266512

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=249855

Or winning ID restricted titles w/ out-of-range fighters?

Or putting ointment on Grumpys Hemorrhoids?

Or polishing MpHumors bald head?

Or excelling at being average at best?

Or illegally training in Miss Miracles gym?

Or making up fables of your imaginary triumphs on the forums?

Should I go on?

• Upvote 1

I think you have missed how he sacked his creation tourney fighter with a pending fight offer for the tourney. I know, I was shocked too, knowing how he has the balls to fight the best managers in creation tournaments. But I guess having balls doesn't go well with roleplaying a female multi-account.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha the shit you tried to pull yesterday is exactly the “broken” part of the discussion on this very thread, just like Fury passed you some of his fighters using this system. You guys always do this , Lance took most fighters the other time , this time you had to re-hire them Lolol

Grumpy would have at least fought your guys, you will just seat them there wearing their belts that don’t mean shit lol

Don’t be so sensitive when you get called out on your bullshit tactics.

This is priceless, everything happens for a reason

Lol I have plenty of fighters knocking on your door, watching you dodge me just to keep your tank will provide for plenty of entertainment:)

Hahaha the shit you tried to pull yesterday is exactly the “broken” part of the discussion on this very thread, just like Fury passed you some of his fighters using this system. You guys always do this , Lance took most fighters the other time , this time you had to re-hire them Lolol

Grumpy would have at least fought your guys, you will just seat them there wearing their belts that don’t mean shit lol

Don’t be so sensitive when you get called out on your bullshit tactics.

This is priceless, everything happens for a reason

Lol I have plenty of fighters knocking on your door, watching you dodge me just to keep your tank will provide for plenty of entertainment:)

I've simply discovered another loophole to cheat the game, don't be upset that I'm smarter than you. 10M ingame cash and I will share the magical loophole I used yesterday!!!! :poster_stupid:

So i went inactive for 5 months, just so i can transfer a bunch of fighters to Alex?

asd.png

Saying that you are full of shit Camara would be an utter underestimation lmao

Btw, you got my nomination for Writer of the year - the best sci-fi MMA tycoon has to offer :)

You got it wrong

It’s Best Manager of theYear 2019

Going for the trifecta after officially winning Best new manager in 2017 and unofficially Breakthrough manager in 2018 due to idiot Jungle putting a multiple time top manager in the incorrect category,

I hope none of you idiot Stepdads is in charge of the awards this year or we will go back to the Stone Age of crookedness circa Grant Brophy lol

You got it wrong

It’s Best Manager of theYear 2019

Going for the trifecta after officially winning Best new manager in 2017 and unofficially Breakthrough manager in 2018 due to idiot Jungle putting a multiple time top manager in the incorrect category,

I hope none of you idiot Stepdads is in charge of the awards this year or we will go back to the Stone Age of crookedness circa Grant Brophy lol

Or making up fables of your imaginary triumphs on the forums?

Exactly.

600+ fights in the game, not a single Syn/CEC/GAMMA title won. Best at what? :D

• Upvote 3

Seems like your ass is very talkative today again :)

P.S.: Ask Joseppe about how many empty slots he has first lol

When it comes to numb nuts i have no slots free. I mean it seems he has a fetish for the stepdads as it is & i dont want him getting any wrong ideas as im not that way inclined.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't give a shit about managing fighters and I have a SYN title.

Then it seems you have achieved more than the self-proclaimed best manager for the past three years lmao

You should have gotten all OTY awards, shit's rigged.

Camara the type of guy who downloads the trophies' jpg files so he could claim he won them later. :D

• Upvote 3