hey

CmDrunk123

I had the same opinion of him until he/MPJuice trolled my tournament and wrangled a year's worth of VIP out of me lol

ROFL , while being coached by Alex in the prelims and me in the quarters and semis without any of us knowing.

All the way to 1st place in the toughest tourney ever.

You don`t have to like the guy to respect the hussle.

Insane.

Happy to address this.

My buddy runs the org. I'm the clothing company. My other buddy runs a gym. We're roommates, we talk a lot of shit, and we sit around and drink beers and play the game while we have our laptops open.

I'm not calling you a liar but I do think it's amazing how many frat houses are working together to launch huge corporations on here lately.

Edit: I started reading this thread post-by-post from the beginning because the guy that started it approached me with a contract offer. Didn't even realize this was the same thread I'd been lurking in before.

I'm not calling you a liar but I do think it's amazing how many frat houses are working together to launch huge corporations on here lately.

Edit: I started reading this thread post-by-post from the beginning because the guy that started it approached me with a contract offer. Didn't even realize this was the same thread I'd been lurking in before.

Hahahahahahahah sorry I guess

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao u guys are really gonna be shittt after this business move im bouta make lmao i cant wait till mike comes back and shows yall proof and how and the hell is half of my org me lol only one guy n my org is my bro the rest i dont even kno in real life and sob storries lmao i spent $700 to build UnderGround just for fun lmao and thats a sob storry lmao yall gonna be pissed cause now its personal i am gonna take over and nothin yall can do to stop me before its all over we will own 5 orgs 6 stores and 10 gyms along with our own mma tycoon espn with 4 writers working for UnderGround so get over it now cause its really gonna piss u off soon and ps dollar bill was only alt ive ever had and stopped using that just so know one can complain when Underground Hit the top ohh an also i will continue to build untill UnderGround ent cant fit any more managers in the allinace.. Well thanks for your time figured since u guys pay so much attention to me might as well talk a lil ya diggs and also appreciate the fans its what keeps me going lmao

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lmao u guys are really gonna be shittt after this business move im bouta make lmao i cant wait till mike comes back and shows yall proof and how and the hell is half of my org me lol only one guy n my org is my bro the rest i dont even kno in real life and sob storries lmao i spent $700 to build UnderGround just for fun lmao and thats a sob storry lmao yall gonna be pissed cause now its personal i am gonna take over and nothin yall can do to stop me before its all over we will own 5 orgs 6 stores and 10 gyms along with our own mma tycoon espn with 4 writers working for UnderGround so get over it now cause its really gonna piss u off soon and ps dollar bill was only alt ive ever had and stopped using that just so know one can complain when Underground Hit the top ohh an also i will continue to build untill UnderGround ent cant fit any more managers in the allinace.. Well thanks for your time figured since u guys pay so much attention to me might as well talk a lil ya diggs and also appreciate the fans its what keeps me going lmao

It’s ON like Donkey Kong !!

:mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the end of the day I dont give a shit what anyone does as long as they are not manipulating their fight records by fighting themselves, which is as lame as fuck and sad. As long as the game is made as interesting as possible, there is plenty of variety and match ups by org owners are fair i dont really care. I just wish a couple very simple tweaks (i.e. second company so a non multi can own gym and company) were made to keep the game alive