NOMINATIONS: Best New Manager 2019

Monsieur.Camara

so when does a returning manager become a new manager?

Never

TJ I love that you are open to talk to him to discuss, yes that way no disruption you know. the thread.

He shall PM you very soon. I will leave him a message on the gym chat or on discord, he is buying a mic i hear.

So you do know it's humors? Ok good. Discussion over. He's out.

• Upvote 1

Can I just quickly raise something?

As someone who was out of the game for a few years, and came back this summer, who is humors?

I've not heard or seen from someone like that and yet people are treating him like wolf and co from a few years ago

He multi or something?

You're lucky if you haven't heard of him. He's been around since 2010ish and is quite possibly the most hated person to ever play the game.

Now. Back on topic. No need for anything further.

• Upvote 1

You're lucky if you haven't heard of him. He's been around since 2010ish and is quite possibly the most hated person to ever play the game.

Now. Back on topic. No need for anything further.

Fair enough, won't probe, but will watch out : P

Slightly off topic but I am also noticing some new managers, new ID (as in, not an old ID with a cleared record indicating a once deleted account restored) with no fights, a number of fighters that have no fights. and like, half a million and a new business under their belt.

How'd they get that?

Why are people *still* trying to game the system like this?! whats the thrill?!

Fair enough, won't probe, but will watch out : P

Slightly off topic but I am also noticing some new managers, new ID (as in, not an old ID with a cleared record indicating a once deleted account restored) with no fights, a number of fighters that have no fights. and like, half a million and a new business under their belt.

How'd they get that?

Why are people *still* trying to game the system like this?! whats the thrill?!

Feel free to PM me about that if you want so as to keep it out of here :)

Hi Im Fed_SwZL, I appreciate the nomination and if there is any sort of issue around a guy who hasnt played in around 10 years, when the game was COMPLETELY different than it is now, being put up then don't worry about it.

As for me, I barely knew how to play the game back then, played for around a year at the very most, my business was a clothing one (mostly for laundering) and I had no idea how to make money beyond skimming it from fighters :P Aside from the lack of playerbase I think the game is waaay better than when I left it. I only got back into it because I was cleaning out my email and still had an old activation one from back in the day. Lucky find :)

ps Sounds like maybe the date should go back a few months so some other people can get involved. I am really glad the game has some community left, I have never found a game like this since that is as cool an idea and as fun to play. I wish Mike would come back to it.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I nominate

Jack King. http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=124211

Not just for how fast he's picked fighting, but his businesses. He started out on avatars and swiftly moved to running a supplmeny co with LEGIT products. Top man!!

Still 14 days until the end of year and still looking for a new manager of the year candidate.

It`s a game with a tough learning curve so no surprise there, love the forum nominating though so pls keep it up, would rather not start making exceptions (slippery slope and stuff), hey if there are no entries it is a testament to how hard it is to get into this game in my humble opinion.